at LS Spectrum Solutions Private Limited
- Development and maintenance of Innovative Radio Monitoring software
- Contribution of your development experience in all phases from Conception to Rollout
- Work within the framework of CI/CD and DevOps for constant real-work capability
- Collaboration in an Agile and Cross-functional team
- Completed studies or training in the field of Computer science or Software Engineering or comparable qualification
- Knowledge and 3+ years of experience in programming with C# and modern frameworks like .NET
- Passion and fun for software development in a self-organized manner
- Knowledge of Microservices and distributed systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a cooperation and team-based focus, experience in liaising between PMs, BAs, and testers
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Practical experience with Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Docker is an advantage
- Back-end development using Python/Django
- Front-end development using CSS, HTML and JS
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implement security and data protection
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service
- Commit, push, pull and sync to Bitbucket, GitLab
- Deployment of code on MS Azure and AWS
- Build efficient scripts and cron jobs in GCP
- Connect apps and automate workflows using Integromat
- 3+ years of Professional Full time experience building and maintaining complex software on a cross-functional team. You'll join us in writing clean, maintainable software that solves hard problems. You'll write testable, quality code. You'll push the team and the mission forward with your contributions.
- Python and Django
- Strong database skills
- Basic systems administration
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum product dev experience of 3+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
- You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production env and finally monitoring.
- Sound working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS is an add-on
- Technical know-how of MS Azure, AWS and GCP are desirable
- Understand and keep the technical documentation up-to-date on Confluence
- Collaborate work using bug tracking and project management tools like Jira, Redmine
at Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
We are the largest online legal / tax / compliance service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax / compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? We believe in designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable applications on Ruby. Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Lead a team of developers to write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Present complex ideas and approaches in simple communicable terms across engineering and management and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience.
- Minimum two years of experience being a senior engineer and working on end-to-end scalable solutions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies such as ReactJS, JQuery.
- Penchant to learn new technologies like NodeJS, Golang for relevant solutions.
- A firm grasp of MVC architecture.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Good knowledge of relational databases. Working knowledge of Postgres/MySQL database.
- Test-driven development with RSpec, Capybara, Jasmine.
The best in the industry!