at Onepoint IT Consulting Pvt Ltd
Please see PDF to get to know more about Onepoint and the position
• Design user interfaces that are appealing and unique and help intended audiences to feel personally connected to the product or service.
• Create user-centred interactive flows, animations, low and high-fidelity prototypes, and presentations to impress our customers.
• Create skeletons in HTML and CSS from any sketch, wireframe or draft images to help the team giving life to designed user interfaces.
• Create portfolios and document designs in captivating ways to express meaning.
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS3. • Experience with Wireframes software.
• Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint (or similar) tool for presenting.
• Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma or other design and mock-up tools.
• Experience with imaging and graphic design software tool.
• Experience with animation software tool.
• Knowledge about colour and behaviour theories.
• Knowledge of popular open source CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, etc.
at Neysa Networks Pvt Ltd
We at Neysa believe that good software is one where you don’t have to (necessarily) read the full manual. Good software is intuitive, inviting and accommodating. Most importantly, good software should make life easy.
Neysa is out to build the most intuitive network management software ever, and we are hoping that you would write code to bring that vision to life.
In this role you'll get to …
- Create a coherent flow for a network management system.
- Work on the Neysa Networks Website and product announcement portal.
- Code the user interface of the Achates Network Management system being built at Neysa.
- Develop the UI for the Achates Network Management system mobile app.
- Work with some of the best designers to bring your work to life.
On day one, we'll expect you to...
- Have a deep understanding of current web development tools and techniques.
- Be intelligent in presenting a large amount of information in a constrained display frame without overwhelming the end user. HTML5/CSS layers, for example.
- Understand dynamic web based front-ends which are continuously updated. WebSockets knowledge is crucial.
- Be deeply familiar with an API first design methodology.
- Have great interpersonal skills, be able to effectively communicate your ideas with a designer, who may not be a coder.
- Have a good grasp on the English language.
- Have a showcase, which you can, well, showcase.
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses you will need to have...
- The initiative to work on your own, at your own pace, but on a schedule.
- The courage to iterate, re-iterate and the re-re-iterate till you get it right. And then defend your design philosophy.
- Think through all the possible applications of your work, and then making sure it looks awesome in every one of them.
- Making the right technology choices based on design requirements.
- Making software which is intuitive. Users should NOT have to read the manual.
What you can expect
An environment where you can do your best work….
- The best equipment which complements your talents.
- The best tools in the business for you to bring your creations to life.
- A great environment.
- Flexible work hours, and flexible work locations.
- The opportunity to make your mark and shape the future.
- And have fun…
We’ll help you out on…
Web servers, system administration, website management, content management systems
CI/CD, Automation frameworks,
File copy and synchronisation tools.
The Technical Skill Tree...
Things you must know....
Great if you know....
Cross-browser/platform compatibility testing, performance management, CSS/JS Animation, jQuery, XML, XHTML, Data APIs (viz. REST), streaming data handling, Joomla, Drupal or other content management systems, Process automation tools viz. Jira, SDLC concepts, Bitbucket, SVN, We Security.
We'll help you out on...
Web servers, system administration, website management, content management systems, CI/CD, Automation Frameworks, file copy and synchronisation tools.
The Neysa Team
Neysa is founded by a team which has nurtured a multi-million dollar business from it’s inception and grown it to be the best in its industry. We are problem solvers at heart, and we get our kicks when our ideas are out there, taking a crack in the real world. Never accepting the status quo, we have always pushed the boundaries of what is possible. And changed our lives, the people we work with and the community in which we operate.
at Onepoint IT Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Experience of popular open source CMS’s such as WordPress and Joomla.
• Experience with PHP and Wordpress or Joomla plug-in development.
• Experience with CSS frameworks like e.g. Bootstrap, Sass and TailwindCSS
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle.
• Knowledge of Wireframes software and typical website development process.
• Knowledge of a full stack JS framework, such as NodeJS express, React, Next.js, Strapi, etc.
• Knowledge of REST / GraphQL API endpoints.
Please see the below JD for more information about the role
at Tekdi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for dependable Project Managers who are Self-driven and give importance to details to create great quality Joomla applications that can be integrated and run smoothly as per International standards...
The work demands leadership qualities, an understanding of software architecture, and experience in monitoring teams and project deliveries. up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach. Excellent English verbal & written communication.
Min. 8 years of experience in actual software development / Testing. Experience in Java/Angular/Cloud/No SQL DB-based projects is advantageous and at least 4 years of hands-on Project delivery and/or Project Management experience.
Key Responsibility Areas –
- Project and Sprint planning
- Team coordination
- Client coordination
- Innovating on process and development
- Making sure Coding as per the productivity matrix
- Guide and Train Juniors
- Follow the Agile scrum process
- Project Documentation & reporting
- Effective communication
- On-Time project delivery
- Monitor team performance
- Monitor Contribution to common code
- Contribution to open source
Technologies Covering -
- Technologies - Java, Springboot, Microservices, Rest APIs, SQL & NO SQL Databases, messaging service, integration layer, Angular, Java script, JQuery, Jason, HTML, CSS, OOPS
- JIRA, GIT, CICD Pipeline
- Agile development methodology
- Project Management tools Like Jira, Redmine
Essentials Skills -
- Must be passionate about technologies
- Must be proficient in Project Management and Delivering in quality and on time
- Must be excellent communicator
Good understanding of dynamics in working with multiple vendors.
- Must have strong in coding logic
- Must we be well versed with Agile processes.
- Must have Problem solving & Analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and work under tight deadlines and high volume.
- Able to contribute to Architecture and code reviews
A Product Development MNC
Full Job Description
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Banjarahills, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- PHP: 2 to 4 years (Preferred)
Company : A product development MNC
Job Location: Hyderabad
Share profile to connectatfiletaskdotin
at Transfunnel Consultin PvtLtd
Interacting with the clients and coordinating with other stake-holders
Write “clean”, well-designed code
Produce detailed specifications of the product/solution
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Prior experience in PHP is required.
Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, etc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay, CMS, Web solutions, SaaS productsetc)
Any prior development experience of any SaaS products would be an added advantage
Understanding of marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce etc. would be a great fitment for this position
at Wizorbit Softwares Pvt. Ltd.
1. Strong PHP Core programming expertise
2. MySQL DB Model Design and Programming expertise
3. Strong skills in either Joomla or WordPress - at least one is needed.
4. Working know how of HTML 5/ CSS 3
5. Knowledge of SVN or any other version control tools
6. Must have solid REST/API implementation and integration concepts.
Preferred addons :-
2. Experience in common third-party social APIs (google, Facebook, eBay etc)
3. Experience with Payment Gateway integration with APIs like (paypal, payza, authorise.net, Firstdata, Ipayout, Stripe etc)
4. Any experience in Ionic / PhoneGap is a plus
1. 6 months of probation period.
2. Working Days: Monday-Friday (As per International Standards).
3. Working Timings: 9 hours per day including break of 1 hour
4. Opportunities to learn and grow.
at Polosoft Technologies
Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA
at TechUnity Software Systems India Pvt Ltd;
We are looking for the web Developer in designing and implementing new features and functionality and guiding the website's architecture.
Experience in developing Web-based applications, working experience on smarty frame work as well worked on Joomla and Wordpress.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Must have sound knowledge of CMS platforms like : Wordpress, Joomla
Experience in Joomla custom module programming and designing
Experience in Joomla custom website and web application development
Experience in Joomla standard website and web application development
Knowledgable of Word press Theme Integration, Plugin Creation/Modification.
Actively look for and fix bugs or errors on developed sites.
Experience in developing new sites using WordPress
Experience in to develop, modify and enhance WordPress Plugins
Experience in custom theme development from PSD to WordPress
Experience in customizing and maintaining existing sites
Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Experience in conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues
Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Should be agile and quick problem solver.
Fluency with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS/SASS, and Frameworks with Responsive design.
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
at Whizminds Innologix Pvt. Ltd.
Whizminds Innologix Private Limited is looking for a talented PHP Web Developer with experience of 1-7 years of experience in the field. Please don't Apply if you are Fresher.
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap and Excellent skills in PHP CORE, CAKE PHP
- Knowledge and expereince of MVC and CMS like Wordpress, Opencart, Magento Laravel, Codeigniter.
- Should comfortable to work on the development plugins, components, and modules
- Knowledge of web services.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and support high performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards and deadlines.
- Perform maintenance on the source code, analyzing and fixing bugs where necessary.
- Periodically design and implement custom enhancements as per customer requirements.
- Should be comfortable to work on WordPress Laravel and codeigniter Framework and Mobile App Web services.
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Docker.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
at Bizee Technologies Private Limited
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing next-generation web applications & software products
Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery.
A high degree of passion for developing the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies to meet business goals is crucial.
Proficiency in design patterns.
Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases.
Must have worked on Web Services, E-commerce, CRM, e-learning products, etc
Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.