Roles & Responsibilities:-
Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing next-generation web applications & software products
Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery.
A high degree of passion for developing the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies to meet business goals is crucial.
Proficiency in design patterns.
Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases.
Must have worked on Web Services, E-commerce, CRM, e-learning products, etc
Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.
About Bizee Technologies Private Limited
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack PHP Developer for immediate hiring.Candidate must have at least 1 years of experience in working on PHP based projects with MySQL backend. The ideal candidate should have the drive and passion to thrive in a startup environment. Should be involved in all aspects of the development cycle of a project. Skills Required:
- Strong experience in PHP with deep understanding of Codeigniter framework
- Working experience with SQL, table design, and entity relationships.
- Familiarity with relational databases mySQL or MS SQL Server
- Deep knowledge of how the web works (Servers, Sockets, HTTP, Rest API).
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS3/4, Bootstrap.
- Developing APIs and RESTful services
- Version control systems like Git and GitHub ·
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms.
- Helping with the design and development of software
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
- Working with graphic designers to design new features
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent experience Experience: Minimum 1 years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop .NET Core applications using React JS reusable components as per need / client specifications
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall .NET development experience (At least 2 years of experience in React JS)
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Experience in any visualization JS libraries like D3 JS / Charts JS / Sync Fusion / Fusion Charts will be an added advantage.
- Redux / Flux
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE / B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken
The FullStack Developer primarily participates in designing and implementing new services as well as participates in customer delivery. It will be possible to influence your work profile based on your interests.
While not mandatory, a generic understanding of user interfaces and being able to position oneself as an end-user is highly desirable. We appreciate also prior knowledge of the Image Processing domain.
We are looking for well-rounded people who care about their craft and understand software development. While we value a formal degree in computer science we do not require one - a candidate with a strong background, open mind and ability to learn would be an ideal addition to our team.
That being said, here is what we think the ideal team member would be:
- Develop and Integrate Django backend and API's with frontend framework.
- Develop Angular applications
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
- Good experience developing Angular applications into production
- Good experience with the Django REST framework
- Good experience on designing and structuring of database most likely ORM (i.e MongoDB)
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Good experience of Python coding skills
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production
Qualification: Engineering from CSE/IT
We are right now recruiting .NET developers to join our ambitious development team. If you want to work with a broad collection of software projects using the latest technologies and have the skills below, please send your resume immediately!
Experience: 2-3 years
- Strong design capabilities, following OOPS and SOLID principles using C#
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Take complete accountability for your making, development efficient, easy to understand and highly reusable.
- Write neat and clean code that adheres to certain professional norms and standards.
- Able to upskill oneself when project requirements introduce new technologies and technique.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development like MVC, Web API.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases.
- Excellent understanding of Front-End Technologies, Platforms and Frameworks
- CSS, SCSS, SASS
- Angular.JS, Angular/REACT/ VUE/
- Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Usage of Git, TFS/DevOps
Good to have
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure or GCloud)
- Unit tests – MS Test/ NsUnit
- Hands-on experience in practising Scrum, Jira and Kanban
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Hands-on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices.
Benefits of working with us?
- Opportunity to work directly with leading Scandinavian and UK companies
- Occasional onsite opportunities
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Work-life balance
- Challenging Technical Opportunities
- Complimentary lunch buffet and snacks
- Flexitime and work from home option (when applicable)
- Gym, Table Tennis, Volley Ball and Marathons
- Hospital Insurance
- Equal opportunity
- Family-friendly company
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Tax planning advice to optimise take home
You can visit the following links to have more insight about us
Position : Full-stack developer
Work Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Work Location : Chennai
Skills Required: Java, HTML , CSS ,Angular,Springboot
- Experience in Core Java and J2EE
- Good hands-on experience in working with Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
- Should have working experience on Web Services, and Database design.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5 ReactJS is needed.
- Knowledge in NOSQL databases and analytics will be an advantage.
- Analyze, Design & develop features in product
- Code review of team members/peers
Requirement : Fullstack Developer
Exp: 3-8 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Budget: 16-17 LPA
Degree in computer science.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as java.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
Role Full Stack Developer
Basic Qualifications Fresh Graduates – B.E, B.Tech or B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science).
Required Experience Fresher or 0-2 years of work experience
Salary At par with industry standards
Required Competencies ● Should know Web Technologies like NodeJs, ExpressJs, MongoDB and Angular
● Ability to multitask and work in teams
● Communication skills
● Continuous improvement mindset, confident and proactive
● Ability to write clean code, and a strong understanding of how the web
● Good practical understanding of technology and its application
● Strong planning and time management skills, eye for detail.
● Relationship building skills.
Role and Responsibilities
● Must have a good understanding of Full Stack development
● Must be able to write modular/reusable code and use JS frameworks like ExpressJS, NodeJS and
Angular also MongoDB, and knowledge about their internal working.
● Strong sense of UI/UX is preferred.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web
technologies and techniques
● High affinity to pick up new programming languages
● Must be able to design and develop custom reusable components and libraries.
Polyglots is a young and innovative software development agency located in Pune, India. Our expertise is to build highly scalable applications and infrastructure solutions for our partners and budding startups.
We provide end-to-end solutions ranging from cloud architecture to backend services and modern frontend development. We leverage agile methodologies, software life cycle best practices and cutting edge technology to deliver perfect solutions reflecting our passion for software development.
We care about our company culture and invest in people to create the best teams of highly skilled developers.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of software design with the skill of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the business requirements to actual code that will produce a flexible and scalable cloud application. You will guide the team on technical implementations, take an active role on both sides i.e frontend + backend and define how the application works.
- Develop and design RESTful/GraphQL services and APIs.
- Develop databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Stay up to date of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficiency in Java along with Spring Boot.
- Familiarity with database technology such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Well versed with Data Structures and common Design Patterns.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the PHP Developer Role:
- Proficient in Laravel or other similar framework
- Knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- A senior member of a team responsible for the development of the back office system.
- Write code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Ensure that code is well structured and documented in best practice.
- Assist in writing development specs to enhance the system and to allow for more efficient work practices.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Create a test environment and roll out rigorous user testing practices.
- Assist senior management in evaluating and prioritizing system enhancements.