Joomla Jobs in Mumbai
Oracle Apex Developer:
- No. of Position: 3
- Budget: 12 - 16 LPA all inclusive depending on experience bracket
- Work Location – For Mumbai candidate it will be Mahape - Navi Mumbai; candidates from Pan India who are not ready to relocate can permanently WFH.
- Joining Time – Immediate to 45 Days
- US Client – Long term logistics domain project
- Opportunity to work with a team of 20+ Apex experts on the latest Apex technologies in the market
- Onsite opportunity for tenured employees
- 5-8 years’ experience in Oracle PL SQL & Oracle Apex; (Majority of Oracle Apex experienced required)
- Preferred Education: B. Tech / B. E - Any Specialization, Computers (OR) BCA (AND/OR) MCA
- Experience working on Oracle PL/SQL Programming and DB features
- Proficient in Oracle Apex components is a must
- Knowledge of Page zero concept, shared components, Page rendering & processing, Interactive reports
- Exposure to DBA activities like Table space management, Export/Import etc.
- Experience in Unix Shell scripting
- Exposure to any reporting tool
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility and handle pressure
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team on business-critical projects
- Intrinsically cares about the quality of work
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Would work in design, develop, enhance, test and maintain software applications
- Design and develop SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, parameterized queries and objects using tools like Toad, SQL Developer, Pl/SQL developer
- Build and maintain Application database schema/objects and account for data migration/upgrades across versions
- Identify and automate routine maintenance tasks
- Optimizing DB queries, stored procedures, Data structures, Indexes and DB Normalization.
- Certify all queries written by software developers to ensure optimal execution of the queries
- Research, investigate and evaluate potential database solutions to business problems/requirements
- Write Test cases for developed queries/functions using PLSQL and Quest code tester.
- Use your skills in OOP, OOAD, and testing to design and develop robust and scalable software.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on writing production-quality code and tests.
- Maintain minimal yet essential engineering documentation to complement the product.
- Collaborate with engineers and product teams as part of Agile delivery.
- Participate in code reviews and release cycles with an ownership attitude.
- Strong at problem-solving using Java 8 and above.
- General understanding of SDLC using agile methodologies iterative development.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Spring Boot or Quarkus for building Microservices or API driven solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience in using any RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding or exposure to Cloud-Native development using AWS is an added advantage.
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
Skills And Qualifications
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django and DjangoRestFramework
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance for video streaming applications
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
We’re looking for people to join our cause – to simplify the visual web with really smart but simple visual tools. A technology startup founded by IITians and backed by some of the most reputable media companies as customers, we offer a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey. You will be at the forefront of innovation, joining the only Artificial Intelligence startup in India that have successfully deployed several CV/ML solution for several large media companies and now focusing on solving problems of global market.
Tessact is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data analytics startup established in July 2016 that helps in transforming businesses using powerful video recognition technologies built on most advanced machine learning systems. The company redefines the way contextual insights are to be used for
media production, digital advertising, consumer experience creation and news analytics
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the development background, with at least 2 years experience in Java, Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate or JPA, MySQL, Oracle, Spring MVC.
- B.E. degree in Computer Science, Graduate in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with ORM's like Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Cloud AWS.
- Experience in any Messaging Queue e.g. Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Experience on Web services with REST and SOAP.
- Experience working on tool set like Eclipse IDE, SQL clients.
- Experience using application server like Jboss, TomCat, Wildfly, glassfish.
- Experience in using tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Ability to write SQL queries to fetch data.
- Knowledge of Micro services, Redis Cache and Mongo DB (or any other NoSQL) is good to have