- Writing and reviewing great quality code.
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client's needs in the context of the project.
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it.
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets.
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs.
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it.
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs.
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken.
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
- Passionate about building great solutions.
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery.
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios.
- Experience in Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle, Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Experience in Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha, Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS, CI/CD Tools: Jenkins/Grunt/Gitlab/Azure DevOps, Container Ecosystem: Docker/Kubernetes/Anthos.
- NoSQL DB: MongoDB/Cassandra/CouchDB/HBase/MarkLogic, Cloud Database: CosmosDB/ IBM DB2/SAP HANA/Amazon Aurora/DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment.
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- App Framework: . Net Framework/. Net Core.
- Web Framework: ASP. Net/MVC.
- Markups: HTML5/CSS.
- CSS Framework: Bootstrap/Foundation/Bulma.
- Frontend Framework: Angular 6 ( ) /React/VueJS.
- API Framework: WebServices/WCF/WebAPI.
- Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle.
- Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha.
- Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS.
- The web developer will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is a plus
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities:
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
Strong understanding and hold on working with Core PHP.
Excellent command on PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture.
Expertise in any of the PHP based framework like: CodeIgniter, Lumen, laravel, cakephp, Zend Framework.
Experience of working on REST, SOAP, OAuth and 3rd party API/connectors.
Should have Knowledge in developing Rest APIs.
Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards (W3C Guidelines).
Additional knowledge in web technologies like AngularJS, Node.JS and React.JS will be a plus.
Additional knowledge of any PHP CMS like WordPress, Joomla and Drupal will be a plus.
Required Candidate profile:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Minimum of 4 years experience in PHP application development.
Experience of hospitality/travel Domain would be an advantage.
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development team to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
Skill Set required
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Fullstack Developers to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
• Design, code, and maintain standard-compliant APIs.
• Debug complex applications
• Follow agile processes.
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews, and
risk management activities
• Perform peer code reviews.
• Mentor juniors
• Excellent hands-on experience in software development using Node and
• Hands-on experience in designing & developing microservices based
• Hands-on experience with relational [MySQL]/NoSQL databases
• Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
• Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added
• Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
About the company and work culture:
You will love working with CodeCraft
• Our projects are fast-paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of
the work assigned and are accountable for the same.
• We love to work with Proactive people and Solution providers
• We encourage leadership development.
• We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, and good
opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back-end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
InkPaper.AI is looking for a young engineering lead who can drive and build next generation AI-powered products in Legal Technology: Document Workflow Management and E-signature platforms. You will be leading our engineering team based out of Gurugram, India working closely with our team in Austin, USA.
This is a fully remote position. You can work from anywhere if your internet connection is great.
- Lead a small team of engineers to develop our flagship AI-powered InkPaper Platform.
- Collaborate and work closely with the customers, design, sales and marketing teams and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for the overall architecture and all codebase for InkPaper.ai
Education and Skill Requirements
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in full stack development
- Strong experience in backend development (Python/Django preferred)
- Solid understanding of RDBMS concepts and experience managing one database (MySQL, PostgresSQL, etc)
- Solid understanding of Google Cloud Platform (or AWS)
- Experience leading a small team of engineers in an agile/scrum setup
- Experience in a startup environment
- Understanding of blockchain technology is a plus
- Understanding of machine learning is a plus
- Performance-driven compensation package
- Rapid career growth
- Competitive stock option plan in a high growth company
An ideal candidate would share our way of working
- Customers first: InkPaper is a customer first company, with the focus to create a long term relationship with our clients.
- Quality, Ownership and Accountability: We are passionate about results and take full ownership of our work. We are performance oriented and have a drive for excellence.
- Collaboration: We encourage collaboration over competition, work in small teams and believe that teams do better than individuals.
- Growth Mindset: We are adaptable to changing requirements and needs of a dynamic high growth company. We encourage each other to take diverse initiatives and develop new competencies.
About InkPaper.AI :
InkPaper.AI is the most secure legal paperwork review and signature platform by Lumenci. Our vision is to not only replace paper but also provide the most trusted and secured solution when it comes to legal documents. InkPaper is the one-stop solution for electronically reviewing legal paperwork, securely signing the contracts and maintaining all your legal paperwork in one place. Say no to paper, hello InkPaper.ai !
Lumenci is the technology industry’s most strategic patent monetization partner. We work with the world’s top technology companies, law firms, inventors, and start-ups to find the value in their inventions and help them pursue—and defend—that value throughout the ideation to monetization lifecycle. We help clients convert innovation into patent portfolios and identify their best monetization opportunities. We work with a wide variety of technologies including hardware and software, telecom, networking, and biotech technologies. Lumenci combines technology domain expertise with strategic industry connections to guide towards best route to ROI. From ideation to monetization -- we illuminate the way.
Location: Fully remote
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
- Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Extensive experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in building, managing, and enhancing backend / server-side development using java / java scripts. Expertise in NodeJS is preferred
- The person must have built systems that consume and process volumes of data from various sources. Experience in handling and managing data in NoSQL databases such as Mongodb.
- Extensive experience of building custom UI for web using the popular frameworks like angular and react. Experience in developing mobile UI is nice to have
- Experience of working with code repositories such as Github and GitLab.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience of working on Cloud environments and experience in AWS is preferred.
- Experience in Dockers and Kubernetes for deployments
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Design and documentation of the CashLobe technology stack
- Code / implement the CashLobe technology stack
- Deploy and maintain the CashLobe technology stack
- Engage with leadership team to help evolve the CashLobe technology stack offerings
Good to have:
- Have pre-built deployment pipelines CI/CD across environments DEV/STAGING/PROD
- Knowledge of developing using Python and specifically the data/number crunching frameworks like NumPy, pandas, scikit, etc.
- Experience in the Fintech domain and specifically the banking & accounting systems
Building Scalable Application from ground-up.
Design and Implementation of Data Storage / Schema
Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
Skills And Qualifications:
Experience with MongoDB, AWS, NodeJS, Express, React.js
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
environments Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
Data migration, transformation, and scripting Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (NodeJS,) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Understanding of “session management”.