Information design Jobs in Mumbai
B2B business platform for SME's
experiences for the Users.
● who can own the process of delivering functional and intuitive interfaces from
scratch leveraging UX Fundamentals.
● who can collaborate with the stakeholders to deliver the best and set new
● who can create user flows, wireframes, prototype and gather validations.
● who feel at home with abstraction and sense making.
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problems in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem for decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on www.railofy.com).
Location: Mumbai (WFH available)
- Evaluate user data & requirements in collaboration with product team
- Build UX improvement hypotheses and create draft design ideas, mockups and prototypes
- On-field surveys & testing with real / potential users and iterate the UX flow /design as per requirements
- Build final designs and support PRD development
- Coordinate with engineering team for development
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems; analyze user data for improvements
- Build & manage design library and global templates
- 4+ years of experience in building B2C products
- Proven work experience as a UX / Interaction Designer
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, XD, Figma, Zeplin
- Knowledge of Product Analytics tools for UX decisions, AB testing etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Motivation to join an early stage startup and should go beyond compensation
- Should be always open for new learnings and responsibilities
at Zeus Learning
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over 500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones.
Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency.
Our dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served 300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas. Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit. Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role:
Determine design requirements and develop design prototypes to present our brand Location: Andheri, Mumbai
● Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
● Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the visual design field.
● Use visual design software to refine illustrations.
● Ensuring brand guidelines appear while creation of brand collateral (E-mailer, social media posts, etc.)
● Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval.
● Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics.
● Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
● Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
● Execute graphic and creative designs.
● Manage multiple deliverables to project deadlines.
● Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Sketch.
● Expert level skills in Photoshop, Invisionapp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
● Strong interpersonal skills, also build and manage relationships with internal teams.
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant certification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
● Experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role will be preferred.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. You will be handling the complete responsibility for the UI/UX design of the software application.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, Figma or any other relevant application)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• Relevant experience as a UI/UX designer (commercial, freelance, or project basis)
at The Minimalist
- Designation: Jr. UI/UX Designer
- Experience: 6 months to 2 years
- Location: Malad (West)
- Able to create required UI/UX through innovative conceptualization skills, able to create independently.
- Should know current trends in design, colours, web design, designing icons and for mobile.
- Proven UI/UX experience.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should be efficient in web designing.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair. Also strong knowledge on pre-production knowledge of print communication and post production on photographic imagery. (desirable)
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw InDesign and similar design tools.
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color combinations, composition rules and page layout.
- Understanding of technical implementation and limitations of user interfaces in Web and Mobile.
- Should understand intermediate English to add correct message (spellings) in required designs.
- Should have knowledge of Print as well as social media.
- Should have ability to review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.