Assistant Manager Oracle EBS- Techno Functional Specialist.
at With a global provider of Business Process Management.
Must have 2-3 Project implementation and more than one support experience in Oracle EBS R12
Expert level knowledge of Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, XML
Functional knowledge in financial module like, GL,AP, AR PO, Project is must
Extensive use of oracle APIs and interfaces
Experience in performance tuning of the code
Experience in shell scripting.
Worked on Oracle Alert, AME, OAM ,DFF etc
Good to have ADF experience
Good to have ORDS experience
Good to have exposure in cloud technology.
Act as a senior liaison between Business partners and IT communities
Facilitate cross-functional teams through business process and application initiatives from requirements definition
to prototyping, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
Create technical designs to support business requirements.
Lead the development of technical solutions.
Communicate project status and escalate issues to management.
Develop and execute system test plans and scenarios.
Assist in preparing training materials for deployment of applications, modules, enhancements and bug fixes.
Assist in developing baseline datasets and reports to support testing of technical solutions
About With a global provider of Business Process Management.
Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements
Design, develop and implement new templates, components, and responsive web pages/sites in Sitecore to support the expansion of the core Sitecore platform
Carry out the development of the assigned project adhering to the engineering standards/best practices, committing to the agreed timeline, and ensures quality metrics are met
Diagnose and solve common problems related to Sitecore implementation
Provide consulting and technical guidance to the Digital Production Team including System Integrators/Service Providers on the Sitecore CMS platform
4+ years of industry experience in developing web based applications using ASP.NET/C#, MVC
Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required
Extensive experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST) architecture
Knowledge of Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API, Rendering
Experience with serialization tools such as TDS (Team Development for Sitecore) or Unicorn
Proficient in integration patterns with a Lucene, Search, Commerce package, Payment Gateways or other platforms
3+ years experience as Oracle Cloud Techno Fucnional Consultant.
(70%- Technical , 30% - Functional)
5-7 years’ experience in IT Field.
Strong Hands on Experience in Oracle SCM or Oracle Financial modules as a technical Consultant.
Should be strongly experienced working with Oracle cloud ERP application particularly on reporting (BI and OTBI)
Advanced understanding of Oracle PAAS offerings and architecture.
Must have knowledge on:
1) Experience in creation and customization of reports/forms and XML Publisher.
Should have worked in Functional modules (SCM/ Finance)
2) Experience in developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
3) Experience in building Oracle BIP reports, Analysis reports, OTBI and
reports using data models.
4) Should have hands-on experience in BI Publisher (RTF design/ eText/Scheduling/ Parameter Handling/ Bursting/ backup and migration of reportsto different pods).
5) Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries using Oracle Financial or Oracle SCM database tables.
6) Very Strong SQL/PLSQL skills to create custom queries in BI Publisher, Oracle Fusion environment
7)Proficiency in creating reports using templates like RTF, Excel, Pipe delimited, stylesheet, e-text, etc
8) Expertise in working with the Cubes and how to extract data from cubes and joins etc
9) Hands-on experience in converting the reports to ESS jobs for scheduling reports
10)Hands-on experience in migrating the reports between environments
11)Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have Knowledge on:
1) Expertise in Conversions and Integrations via FBDI, Webservices
2) Experience in AP Check printing, Positive pay templates, PO
Printing, AP Printing, automated AR Invoice. Lockbox Processing
/ Bank Statementintegration.
3) Solid understanding of performance tuning best practices and
experience improving end-to-end processing times.
4) Additional Reporting Tools: Analysis Dashboard / ESS Base
Financial reporting studio (FRS) and Smartview reports.
5) Knowledge on Integrations and the OIC module.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience with Documentum platform, including application development, customization, and administration.
- Experience with various Documentum migration and upgrade scenarios, such as transitioning from other enterprise CMS platforms, upgrading legacy Documentum versions (e.g., Webtop to D2), and moving from on-premise to cloud-based servers.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of third-party migration tools like Migration Center for facilitating efficient and successful migrations and upgrades in the Documentum platform.
- Strong knowledge of Documentum architecture, components, and APIs
- Familiarity with third-party application integrations and API functionality.
- Experience with cloud-based environments such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of cloud-native technologies and containerization, such as Docker and Kubernetes, for deploying and managing Documentum applications in the cloud.
- Experience with Web Services, XSLT, and XPath.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools (e.g., Scrum, Jira).
We are a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS Company in the Customer Experience/CRM space based in US. We are seeking an experienced, customer-facing technical solutioning professional in a consulting role, who can work as a trusted advisor for our customers in pre-sales and post-sales implementation situations.
- Provide day to day technical and sales engineering support to sales team during presales situations
- Deliver technical presentations, product demos for prospective customers
- Implement and deliver custom demos when necessary for specific prospective customers
- Capture customer-specific requirements for customizations and 3rd party software (API) integrations required to deliver full solution into a documented Statement of Work (SoW) based on a standard template, to assist sales team to close deals
- Ensure implementation and customer success post-sales by doing an effective knowledge transfer of customer-specific requirements in the SoW to the implementation team
5+ years minimum Software and/or SaaS industry experience working preferably in customer facing roles (pre-sales engineering or post-sales implementation or solution consulting)
- Excellent English-communication and writing skills
- Comfortable in creating customer-facing technical presentations in Powerpoint, SoW documents in Word, and working with simple ROI-type Excel spreadsheets
- Good presentation skills - presenting PPT, demos, discussing SOW with customers over Zoom calls
- Experience in solution architecture - understanding customer use-cases, and advising customers on how we can adapt our product platform with customizations to deliver a solution meeting their needs
- Some hands-on programming experience - comfortable in writing simple custom scripts and HTML/XML/JSON that may be required to customize demos
- Remote, India-based Consulting role but requires flexible work hours to cover customer activity in US timezones
- Primary tools: Mac or Windows PC, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Slack (for
collaboration), Zoom (for meetings), Smartphone (for iOS or Android mobile app demos)
- Adequate training will be provided on how to demo/use our products, setup demo environments, customization options, sample customization scripts/tools, sales presentations, SoW templates and other technical pre-sales tools
- Candidate should have technical knowledge with experience in the Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle SOA
- Should have good expertise on Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Data warehousing with relevant experience 4 to 6 years
- Experience in Designing, implementing, and maintaining ODI load plan and process
- Good to have knowledge in Oracle MFT, Oracle Database, Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, XML, WSDL/XSD, Adapters
- Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- Timely completion of quality deliverables, good communication skills, professional conduct, ability to talk/handle business and cross functional teams
- Migration of code from lower to higher environment adhering to process and documentation
- Develop cutting edge Roku video streaming apps for OTT
- Responsible for the technical design and development of advanced video streaming consumer applications with backend integrations and SceneGraph component customizations to meet the user satisfaction.
- Deliver app solutions across the entire app life cycle prototype to build to test to launch to support
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends and Device / OS / IDE updates
- Optimise performance and stability as well as non-functional aspects such as logging
- Hands on experience on designing channels using Roku, understanding of the key UI and design principles, and handling remote-control buttons.
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating Roku app custom UI controls, high performing API integrations, advanced state management, cross device support and performance optimisation.
- Complete knowledge of SceneGraph components, XML configuration, handling application events, event loops, threads and controlling screen layouts.
- Usage of Roku advertising component, Roku Ad Library and Roku pay.
- Integration of Roku analytics and Google analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of BrightScript.
- Familiar using VS or Eclipse with Roku-plugins with make file utilities to create build and deploy.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN etc.
we have Job Openings for Java Developers who are willing to work in-house for our Office. It would be fine if you can refer us suitable candidates who can join immediately.
Number of Positions: 2
One Senior level - min 4 years’ experience.
One Junior level - min 2 years’ experience
Find below the job requirements.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience on Angular 5, Angular Material, Typescript, Bootstrap 3
- Hands on experience in REST web services and Java 8 concepts
- Expertise in REST Services to interact with the Web Services and retrieve data. Design, code, test, debug, document and maintains high complex computer programs.
- Hands on experience in Java, Spring 4 and Spring boot 2 or above
- Familiarity with common data stacks
- Ability to solve the day to day coding challenge and understand best coding practices
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Hands on experience in handling web servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge about deployment tools such as Jenkins, Azure
- Hands on experience in Source management tools like Git, Gitlab, SVN
- Good team player, self-starter
- Experienced in Onsite-offshore support model.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and An analytical mind
Oracle forms and report
Oracle Forms and Reports-L2,
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
The PL-SQL & Oracle forms Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
Ready to work in the US shift 12 PM to 9.30 PM IST.
As developer, you will proactively identify solutions for gaps in business processes and systems and support functions based upon identified business requirements and provide analytical and problem solving expertise to resolve business and systems issues.
Ensure that the best practices are fulfilled to increase the quality and maintain high service standards. Should take end to end responsibility for services.
• Development knowledge on : PL-SQL and Oracle Forms
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
• Ability to handle Client requirements, creating design document and walk them with client
• Open mindset, positive attitude, logical thinking, self -starter (take initiative).
• Ability to work under pressure and proactively in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Should be a team player, ability to multitask, good interpersonal & communication skills
Oracle Apps Technical :
Experience Required : 2 - 6 Years
Job Location : Thane
Role and Responsibilities :
- Check the Cmg's and take the requirements from functional consultants and users.
- As per business logic (MD50) do change existing reports and develop the new reports.
- Developing new packages, procedures, functions and updating existing packages and procedures, functions.
- Developing the workflows.
- Developing the API's as per business logic's for data updates.
- Developing the data extraction automation programs (.sql files developments) for data extractions.
- Prepare the test cases and migration documents for migrating objects.
Education and experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ Computers/ Science or Master's in Computer required.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience on Oracle Apps Technical.
- Candidates must have hands on experience on Oracle RDF/XML/Pl-SQL Reports, D2k Forms, Workflow, OAF, And functional knowledge on O2C & P2P.