Hyperledger Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
- Search, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintain the existing ones.
- Total 7 Years of experience required. 5 years of experience in Backend Development and minimum 5 years of experience in Ethereum, Blockchain
- Knowledge of any one of the programming languages: NodeJS, Java, GoLang, C, C++, PHP
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology: Bitcoin, Smart Contracts, Solidity, Cryptography
- Knowledge of private blockchains such as Hyper Ledger, and Corda is a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, and knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular/ React/ Vue is a plus.
- Knowledge in databases and database modeling: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience using Git for version control
About Realto Group
RealTo Group (RTG) is based out of Silicon Valley, USA with Indian Technology Development Center in Bangalore. Realto Group’s vision is to enable Real Estate, Fund Management Companies and Alternate Investment Sectors to Thrive in Digital First Economy in an Effortless and Cost-Effective Manner.
Our products built on Blockchain and AI are world class that cater to the whole spectrum from Physical World’s Real Estate, Funds to Digital World’s (a.k.a Metaverse) Real Estate and funds.
Using Blockchain, AI and Cloud, we have built the first real estate asset focused enterprise Tokenization Platform, dedicated to Physical and Virtual Real Estate (NFT, Metaverse) in USA, Dubai and Indian markets.
- Lack of Liquidity Solutions to an Illiquid Market
- Absence of Emerging Tech for SMB's and Enterprises that are looking to Digitize the Real Estate Eco-System in a cost-effective manner.
- Lack of technology; skills for Businesses to venture into NFT &Virtual (Metaverse) Real Estate
- Improve Investor transparency, ease-of-use and security
- Decrease transaction costs by Simplification of processes
Visit our company’s website www.realtoapps.com for more information about us.
We are loooking for Blockchain developers who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
Ultimately, you are a passionate blockchain engineer who owns, develops, and delivers complex frontend applications preferably in Blockchain, Real Estate, FinTech and PropTech industries.
- Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and building and launching a blockchain network.
- You will be a team player and possess an intrapreneur mindset who does not hesitate to roll up the sleeves in getting things done.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing frontend applications using specified mandatory technical skills and would be an added advantage if you possess preferred additional skills as well.
- 2+ years of working experience as a Blockchain developer.
- Must be experienced in Solidity and Hyperledger Fabric.
- Experience with cryptography and specific blockchain protocols, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, will be very helpful.
- Should have experience with Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Solana, and layer 2 solutions like Matic, BSC, etc.
- Experience in distributed deployment of Blockchain Networks and deployment experience is required.
- Excellent communication and team player
If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Come Join Us to disrupt Asset Fractionalization, Tokenization, Digital Assets, NFT’s, Metaverses
- 4-6 years of proven experience as a Full stack engineer
- 2+ years of Blockchain development experience in Hyperledger Fabric, IPFS and development of smart contracts in Golang.
- Good understanding of multiple Blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, Ethereum etc
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Sound knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes applications
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech domain is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Blockchain protocols is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile development environment is preferable
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and handling multiple projects
- Customer-first mentality, intellectual curiosity, and hunger
- Interested in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
- Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science or Information Technology)
1. Work closely with the Founders to plan and develop the architecture and engineering vision for the product.
2. Roll out and advocate for new engineering principles and processes while supporting, maintaining, and updating existing ones.
3. With the help of your team members, educate and execute on Software Engineering best practices for testing, deploying, and developing code.
4. Be ready to roll up sleeves to assist your team when there are most urgent, difficult or critical developments to produce
5. Drive the apt technology choices (e.g. languages, libraries, frameworks)
6. Layout the technology architecture for both immediate and long term growth
7. Take appropriate risks for technical debt to develop prototypes in a short timescale
1. Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members.
2. Hire and build a Software development team
3. Represent the Technology progress on the company vision to the Board/CXOs
4. Participate with Core-team in making key Product and tech roadmap related decisions
1. You have 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience.
2. You have significant experience working on a SAAS-based platform.
3. You have experience architecting enterprise Blockcahin applications (Any Blockchain framework is fine but Hyperledger will be preferred)
4. You have a strong technical background and are able to contribute to design and development across the software product lifecycle
5. You are familiar with our tech stack (Hyperledger/Nodejs / ReactJs / PostgreSQL / AWS / Linux)
6. You are familiar with implementing organizational processes using tools like Jira / Git / Slack etc.
7. You've worked on large-scale SaaS products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products.
8. You have a strong focus on metrics and know how to measure the health of engineering teams.
9. Strong organizational skills and a focus on developing processes support the long term growth of the product engineering group.
10. You have experience running Agile teams.
- You should ideally have a good Experience and a strong understanding of a few of the lockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, Hash Graph, IBM Blockchain, MultiChain, Stellar, etc.
- You will be working in small multi-disciplinary teams of design thinking, industry expert, pair programming and customer involvement to develop first project code in short sprints and iterative cycles.
- You will develop Blockchain chain code and agile development processes to build software which explores a customer first project. The quality needs to be good enough to be presented to board level demonstration.
What we offer -
- Progressive and flexible work hours that matches your personality and lifestyle.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the country that speak on average 3 languages.
- The ability for you to make an impact in the emerging fields of Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized technologies.
We're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!