1. Work closely with the Founders to plan and develop the architecture and engineering vision for the product.
2. Roll out and advocate for new engineering principles and processes while supporting, maintaining, and updating existing ones.
3. With the help of your team members, educate and execute on Software Engineering best practices for testing, deploying, and developing code.
4. Be ready to roll up sleeves to assist your team when there are most urgent, difficult or critical developments to produce
5. Drive the apt technology choices (e.g. languages, libraries, frameworks)
6. Layout the technology architecture for both immediate and long term growth
7. Take appropriate risks for technical debt to develop prototypes in a short timescale
1. Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members.
2. Hire and build a Software development team
3. Represent the Technology progress on the company vision to the Board/CXOs
4. Participate with Core-team in making key Product and tech roadmap related decisions
1. You have 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience.
2. You have significant experience working on a SAAS-based platform.
3. You have experience architecting enterprise Blockcahin applications (Any Blockchain framework is fine but Hyperledger will be preferred)
4. You have a strong technical background and are able to contribute to design and development across the software product lifecycle
5. You are familiar with our tech stack (Hyperledger/Nodejs / ReactJs / PostgreSQL / AWS / Linux)
6. You are familiar with implementing organizational processes using tools like Jira / Git / Slack etc.
7. You've worked on large-scale SaaS products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products.
8. You have a strong focus on metrics and know how to measure the health of engineering teams.
9. Strong organizational skills and a focus on developing processes support the long term growth of the product engineering group.
10. You have experience running Agile teams.
About TraceX Technologies
- 4-6 years of proven experience as a Full stack engineer
- 2+ years of Blockchain development experience in Hyperledger Fabric, IPFS and development of smart contracts in Golang.
- Good understanding of multiple Blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, Ethereum etc
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Sound knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes applications
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech domain is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Blockchain protocols is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile development environment is preferable
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and handling multiple projects
- Customer-first mentality, intellectual curiosity, and hunger
- Interested in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
- Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science or Information Technology)
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain applications
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications, technologies and tools as these continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current distributed applications, be responsible for its integration and workflows
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Develop and maintain artefacts
- Participate in presales activities when it is required
- Strong blockchain development experience on network, protocol and application layer
- Experience working with open-source platforms Hyperledger, Ethereum etc.
- Understanding the private blockchain network. Desirable.
- Experience with different PAAS solutions offered by different cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS etc. Desirable.
- Strong experience with computer networking is desirable including details of network topology and OSI layer protocols.
- API integration experience with 3rd party applications is desirable
- Experience with Secure coding practices is a plus
- Think out of the box and don't give up easily, as blockchain is a fairly complex concept and there isn't much help available in programmers forums.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,400,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Appinop technologies Pvt ltd
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together.
We invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. At Appinop, we embrace a diverse mix of talented people who come here to stay and do their best work.
At Appinop, we transform passionate individuals into proficient professionals dedicated to exploring new frontiers in Software development. Here you will get the opportunity to work with technical craftsmen that are pioneer in latest technologies
We promote a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom so that our employees grow.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.Appinop.com,
Corporate Address: Appinop Technologies - 41, Prince Road, Ajmer Rd, Vidhyut Nagar - A, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
We want to dip our toes into the great sea of possibilities which the block chain offers. We are expecting trusted Block chain developers who can join our team and immediately start delivering high-quality code running with Ethereum and its Smart Contracts.
Block Chain Development, Open source Technologies, GIT, bit bucket.
Hands-on experience developing proof-of- concepts and pilots in at least one of the blockchain platforms such as Ethereum.
Hands-on experience in using any of the following languages :- Python, Node.js, mongodb, go.
Experience in open source tools and technologies.
Writing smart contracts on solidity language
Strong experience on Web3 library.
Should have knowledge of Cryptography.
Should have working knowledge with Dockers, Gcloud, AWS.
Knowledge on CI/CD is a plus.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a tech enthusiast working primarily on blockchain technology to be part of the core blockchain team at Wow Labz. You would be a part of the Roadmap team that is working on the architecture, design, development and deployment of our decentralized platform.
It comprises a suite of products to create the next generation data economy. It would not just facilitate, but also incentivize the curation, clean-up / classification and verification of the world’s open data. In the process, it would create value for a wide spectrum of token holders including – data owners, data scientists / data workers, publishers, yield farmers / liquidity providers / market makers, data oracles and data buyers.
Your primary responsibilities would be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model and launching a blockchain network.
Please be sure to highlight the following in your resume:
- Publicly accessible links to the projects you have built and deployed. These need to be blockchain based. (MANDATORY)
- List of certifications you have completed on blockchain development (optional).
- Participate in the full life cycle of blockchain development, from research and analysis to architecture (security, performance, scalability etc), design and execution (coding, testing, benchmarking, deployment).
- Develop (code hands on) protocols, backend APIs and dApps
- Mentor team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance, hands on training
- Manage or oversee the DevOps of blockchain projects
- Publicly speak at tech meetups, organise forum sessions or webinars (we’ll create the opportunities).
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Stay up to date with the developments in the global blockchain community
- Maintain existing protocols and dApps
- Raise the bar in writing clean, well documented code
- Hire talented developers as a part of the Blockchain team
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of minimum experience in Blockchain development
- Strong software development background
- Strong knowledge of various blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Polkadot, Solidity, Substrate and related tools (Truffle, geth, etc.)
- Experience with Web3.js, RPC, IPC and web socket connections
- Experience with wallets like Metamask, Mist or Polkawallet
- Strong knowledge of ERC20, ERC777, ERC721
- Understanding of tokenomics, token inflation and similar concepts
- Strong experience implementing utility tokens
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiar with popular consensus mechanisms (POW, POS, NPOS, DPOS, POA, etc)
- Familiar with distributed P2P protocols like bit torrent
- Experience with cryptographic libraries (SHA, TripleDES, RSA, HMAC, MD5, Blowfish, etc)
- Experience with Git
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment
Any of this is a BIG PLUS:
- Hands on experience with Rust/ Substrate
- Contribution to open source blockchain projects
Persona of the kind of people who would be a culture fit:
- Curious and aware of the latest digital and social media trends
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner
- Get a kick out of leading a solution towards its completion
- Fun to hang out with!
Work Location: Hyderabad - Begumpet
Exp: 3 - 5 Years
Notice Period: 0 -15 Days
Roles & Responsibilites:
1. Understand client requirements of building Ethereum, Bitcoin, Tron, or others.
2. Write smart contracts with a strong focus on security aspects
3. Create token and Write unit test cases for the smart contracts to ensure code coverage.
4. Must have experience and knowledge of writing Solidity-based smart contracts for Ethereum Blockchain.
5. Experience in development tools for Ethereum & Tron (testrpc, ganache, geth, Web3, Truffle, MetaMask, eth_lightwallet, Trust Wallet etc.)
Job description for Blockchain Developer
• Create architecture features and interfaces by using programming languages
• Research and design blockchain technologies
• Develop and test blockchain technologies – Ethereum and Polkadot
• Protecting the application from bugs and cyber-attacks.
• Working closely with engineers, sales personnel, and other teams in designing and creating innovative solutions.
• Research, create and document existing and new blockchain structures and proposed solutions
• Writing excellent multithreaded codes
• Analysing the needs, resources, and problems of the company and provide necessary
• Working with open-source projects and codebases
• Keeping up with current blockchain technology and cryptocurrency trends
• Strong background in software development or engineering with 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Strong conceptual knowledge on DeFi platforms
• Experience with solidity and node.js must
• Knowledge in go or rust
• Strong back-end skills
• Algorithms & data structures
• Basic knowledge of cryptography
• Peer-to-peer or P2P networks
• Qt Widgets module for GUI wallet application.
• Knowledge of current technology like microservice architectures and Docker
• B.E/B.Tech/BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree
is a plus
Salary: Based on industry standards
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network.
We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives.
We believe as our company grows, so should you.
We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Overview Services and Data is helping to shape the future of data insights by leveraging billions of anonymized, aggregated transactions in a 10 petabyte date warehouse to help financial institutions, merchants, media, and governments manage their businesses more effectively.
Advanced Analytics is charged with servicing clients by centralizing and optimizing the world class analytical, modeling, software coding, data sourcing, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
It focuses on creating innovative technology solutions which leverage technology in the data science, artificial intelligence and analytics arenas; on enabling the field with industrialized, repeatable products and on researching and incubating emerging technology to determine how they might apply to our customers and facilitate positive outcomes.
What we are re looking for
- Are you motivated by developing new Analytical skills, leading to insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
- Have you managed the client independently and effectively?
- Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
- Leading the formulation of artificial intelligence and machine learning solution objectives. Working on technical requirements based on user need.
- Responsible for creating the framework of solutions that take data intensive and complex business challenges and provide easily consumed and automated outcomes
- Using unique visualization techniques, condenses large volumes of complex ideas into elegant and simple visual models
- Determine opportunities to exploit new data sources or leverage new outcomes from existing data sources, by applying new models and algorithms to create business value
- Influences a client's strategic decisions by using deep industry expertise and deploying innovative Deep Learning analytics solutions in the operational systems Leadership Skills
- Works closely with clients/internal stakeholders to understand their business needs and design a technical solution
- Proving viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts
- Thought Leadership in AI – Developing compelling audience-specific messages and tools. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers.
- Self-driven, energetic, creative with ability to work in global teams.
- Excellent communication skills and a wide knowledge base, to convince the Stakeholders on application of AI/ML
- Provide technical leadership to the team members in relevant topics on AI/ML
- Adaptable - Takes in stride and constantly attunes to the changing needs of a highly dynamic business
- Curious - our key contributors are always seeking to grow their knowledge, to gain new perspectives, and to find better ways forward by researching and showcasing latest AI tools, techniques and applications
- Tenacious - self-starters who will take ownership of projects and bring them to completion despite difficulties or setbacks
- Consulting and Project Management Experience preferred
Functional and Technical Skills
- Experience in building and implementing AI application in any of the two domains - Fraud, risk, marketing, finance, operations for Banks, Fintech, Ecommerce, merchants or retailers
- Has a deep understanding of business value industry requirements and advanced analytic models (statistical, operations research, computing process)
- Responsible for building applications using artificial intelligence/machine learning technology, applying latest industrial and academic developments, prefer Kaggle hackathon participant
- Expertise in deep learning frameworks for Production Systems like Tensorflow, Keras (for RPD and neural net architecture evaluation), PyTorch and Xgboost, Caffe, Theono
- Proficient in Deep Learning algorithm techniques like Random Forest, GBM, KNN, SVM, Bayesian, Text Mining techniques, Multilayer Perceptron, Neural Networks – Feedforward, CNN, LSTM’s GRU’s.
- Optimization techniques – Activity regularization (L1 and L2), Adam, Adagrad, Adadelta concepts; Cost Functions in Neural Nets – Contrastive Loss, Hinge Loss, Binary Cross entropy, Categorical Cross entropy; developed applications in KRR, NLP, Speech and Image processing
- Expertise in classical Machine Learning algorithms like Logistic Regression, Decision trees, Clustering (K-means, Hierarchical and Self-organizing Maps), TSNE, PCA, Bayesian models, Time Series ARIMA/ARMA, Recommender Systems - Collaborative Filtering, FPMC, FISM, Fossil etc
- Extensive experience in statistical tools and programming environments like Python, R, SAS, SQL
- Experience with BIG DATA platforms - Hadoop, Hive, Spark, GPU Clusters for deep learning
- Minimum Graduate degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/Engineering