· Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve as a mentor to the team members
· Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the existing systems to improve performance.
· Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
· Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a thought leader. · Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java/Any other Object-Oriented Language.
· Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
· Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
· He/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For example- Build
Atom Technologies began its operations in 2005, with the sole aim of providing secured and seamless digital payment solutions to all. Throughout the years, Atom has been successfully developing innovative and award-winning digital payment solutions, catering to the needs of Small and Medium Merchants alike. This encompasses services like POS, Payment Gateway, IVR and Mobile Application.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Displaying sound knowledge of software engineering process, you will work on Payment domain projects
· You will participate in AGILE teams.
· You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
· You will need to use capability of customer focus and collaboration skills
· Using good analytical, debugging and tracing skills, you should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS) and exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
About Drip Capital & Tech Team
The engineering team at Drip Capital is responsible for building and maintaining the online global trade financing platform that supports the interactions between buyers, sellers, financing partners, insurance agents, global retail partners, trade agents, shipping & transportation companies, supply chain and warehousing companies worldwide.
Our primary goal is to ensure that customers are provided time-critical capital and at the same time balance requirements related to risk, fraud management and compliance. The services are accessed by customers worldwide and hence the engineering systems need to be policy-driven, easily reconfigurable and able to handle multiple regional languages. We use machine learning for risk classifications/predictions, intelligent document parsing subsystems, robotic process automation, REST APIs to connect our microservices and a cloud-based data lake and warehouse for data storage and analysis.
Our team comprises talent from top-tier institutions including Wharton, Stanford, and IITs with years of experience at companies like Google, Amazon, Standard Chartered, Blackrock, and Yahoo. We are backed by leading Silicon Valley investors - Sequoia, Wing, Accel, and Y Combinator. We are a global company headquartered in Silicon Valley along with offices in India and Mexico.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Drip Capital’s engineering team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of :
- Designing, building, deploying and maintaining the microservices that work in tandem to provide time-sensitive capital for customers worldwide
- Working closely with product managers to understand customer requirements and define what needs to be built
- Building machine learning-powered analytics and risk modules that adapt to individual and market variations
- Create and enhance workflow automation, rules engine modules using robotic process automation, intelligent document scanning
- 3+ years of relevant work experience of building low latency distributed systems, that are scalable, reliable
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of one programming language that is used to build backend applications such as Ruby, Golang, Java, C/C++, Python
- Knowledge of building low latency distributed systems, that are scalable, reliable
- Understanding of software architecture fundamentals, such as object-oriented design, abstractions and system design
- A desire to build well-engineered reusable backend components with high-quality code. Basic knowledge of test-driven software development
- Ability to debug issues across microservices and multiple levels of the stack
- Prior open source contributions is a plus
If you love building scalable, high performance, reliable distributed systems and want to work with people who feel the same way you do, let's talk!
- Experience in designing & developing systems/software for large business environments (Java, J2EE).
- Strong design and coding skills in Enterprise Java, REST & SOAP web services, ORM (JPA/Hibernate), Spring, Maven, JMS (ActiveMQ), Caching, XML, JSON.
- Experience with multiple integration technologies / frameworks.
- Must have good experience in Unix/Oracle/SQL.
- Experience in Agile Development, Scrum, and Iterative approaches.
- Experience and exposure to AWS Cloud Services and DevOps mindset and expertise is a plus Experience with Mule or any ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) is a plus.
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernising legacy applications or migrating to the cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organisations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognised experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry. You will have abundant opportunities to meaningfully impact the growth of our business in your region.
We’re looking for a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and is comfortable working closely with customers.
This role will be based remotely in Hyderabad / Bangalore and requires a frequent travel for short trips to customer site during the working week once the restriction are lifted.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
- High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
- Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
- 5+ years of software development/consulting/support experience, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
- Should have the strong capability with, minimally, both English and any local language - as necessary
As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will
- Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimisation, and best practices adoption
- Deliver customer classroom-based training to architect, developer, and operations roles
- Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
- Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
As a Senior Consulting Engineer, you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following
- Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
- Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Gain reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
- Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavours
- Maintain required level of billable utilisation
- Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
- Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
- Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 300+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
- 26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
MCA or B.E/B.Tech
Core Skill Sets:
1) Core Programming Language: JAVA 8
o Good command on basics/core.
o Sound knowledge of OOPS concept.
o Practical implementation using Collections.
o Problem solving skills using Collections/Java Beans/OOPS concept.
Web Programming Language: J2EE
o Knowledge of MVC architecture.
o Able to design a basic web-application using MVC architecture including database usage.
2) Database: Preferably Oracle/MySql
o Able to write sql queries.
o Knowledge of sql joins.
o Knowledge of some basic sql functions.
o Basic idea of stored procedures.
Additional Skill Sets:
o Knowledge of reading/writing XML/JSON/CSV documents.
o Knowledge of writing web-service (REST Full).
o Struts 2/Spring.
o Hibernate (using Spring JPA would be preferable).
3) Web/Application Server: Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere
o Basic experience of working/deployment on J2EE servers.
4) OS Platform: Windows/Linux.
5) Development Tool: Eclipse.
Purpose of the Position:
The employee would be responsible to build core and web-based applications having technical
implementation of XBRL/SDMX concept.
The employee would be responsible to write sql/procedures for the core/web-based application.
The employee would get a deep exposure on working with very good volume of data having such
database architecture capable of handling the same.
The employee would be responsible to build various web-services to be used by language
The employee would be very much responsible to work on standard technology in various parts
of the project.
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
¡ Solid Design and Architecture skills. Experience in the designing, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers.
¡ Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
¡ Expert in Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
¡ Experience creating architecture or developing web services to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
¡ Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
¡ Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful / SOAP.
¡ Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the Indian App Store. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Need to have 5+ years of experience.
Should be Hands-on coding.
A senior software developer who can design and code large scale distributed systems.
Need to have experience working with backend microservices at scale.
Should be comfortable working on Nosql/Mysql databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, elastic search. etc, and tune the performance.
Comfortable working in Java 8 with Golang.
Software Developer with at least 5 years of experience in backend development with Java 8.
API integration, Database designing.
Understanding of complete lifecycle development, continuous integration & testing.
Good to have:
Good understanding of the Kotlin language.
Good understanding of RxJava.Past experience of working in large scale multi-module apps.
- Lead a team of hard working backend developers.
- Design APIs, DB, Queues, monitoring for micro services.
- Writing, deploying and managing micro services.
- Migrate existing components into distributed micro service architecture.
- AWS Cloud / Google Cloud Platform (Manage Infrastructure).
- API integration with 3rd parties.
- Unit test cases, automation.
- Database optimisation.
- Design of highly concurrent backend architecture.
- Handling high traffic data.
- Sound fundamentails in software design.
- Must have worked on distributed and micro service architecture.
- Sound fundamentals on scale/ performance/ memory optimisation.
- Sound fundamentals of authentication, authorization, payment processes, data security.
- Must have experience in Spring / Spring boot.
- Good to have experience in Kafka / JMS / RabbitMQ / AWS Elastic queue.
- Good to have experience in Junit / mockito unit test cases.
- Good to have knowledge in Mysql (or any RDBMS).
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.