Gradle Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Deep Knowledge in Frameworks like React.
Deep Knowledge in tools like Yarn, Grunt, Gulp, npm etc.
Knowledge on Restful APIs, JWT, OAuth2.
Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL, PLSQL, etc.)
Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
Knowledge in Benchmarking and Optimization Frameworks
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality and optimized code
GIT/Bit Bucket, Jira, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Visual Studio Code.
Experience with several of the following tools/technologies is desirable:
Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP), preferably AWS
NoSQL Databases (Redis, Elastic Search, Mongo etc.)
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Knowledge on CDN will be a Bonus
Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
Other Programming Languages (Java, etc.)
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Tools like Jenkins, Git, etc. "
Role: Frontend Developer (React)
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too.
To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet 🚀 while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one! 😊
- Develop responsive UI screens for our Programmatic Ad Tech Platform
- Optimize the UI screens to allow loading of large volume of data within seconds
- Develop UI application which can be scaled out in multi region, multi-currency and support multiple time zones
- Integrate the UI with different Micro Services and perform validations before submitting the code
- Develop and Test new features and functionalities for our Programmatic Ad Tech Platform
- Work with UI/UX team to determine the technical feasibility of wireframes (UI/UX) designs
- Work with Manager and other team member to implement new features as well as integrate with backend services
- Write and Execute Unit Test cases as well as documentation for the system
- Able to work on Agile methodologies and prioritise tasks between multiple sprints at a time.
- Able to communicate with key stakeholders on understand the requirements and deliver the solutions
Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of working experience.
- Experience of React and Vue.js is must
- Experience on working with micro services is must
- Should have knowledge of Jenkins, Gradle and Git
- Should have a bachelors degree in any field preferably Computer Science or IT
- Able to deliver under pressure with good work ethics and attitude
- Able to work remotely under minimum supervision and deliver results
- Willingness to learn new technology/domain
Job Title - Lead Game Programmer - Hypercasual Mobile Games
Reports Into - Head of Programming
Location - India
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
On site gym - take care of yourself
Relocation support - available
Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
We are looking for a strong technical lead who is able to handle all aspects of game development from start to finish. You’ll be imparting knowledge on your team to help solve the technical challenges that appear on a daily basis. You must be proactive, working with the Head of Programming to identify problem areas and implementing processes to improve all areas of project and team development
Your Team Mates
Over the past two years we’ve crafted an extraordinary team of self driven developers in India of all skill levels who are able to produce high quality work. The team is lacking a strong technical lead presence and heavily relies on the experience in the UK to guide them which is where you come in.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Jumping on any project and solving any technical challenge the team is having and in a timely manner.
Proactively analysing code architecture decisions made by the team and improving them as necessary, ensuring they meet the high standards set by Kwalee.
Mentoring the senior team members while also monitoring their ability to effectively mentor the more junior team members.
Lead and actively raise the competencies of the engineering team through close collaboration, direction and mentorship
Proactively find ways to improve processes, using your team to effectively implement those improvements.
Your Hard Skills
At least 6 years of experience in game development with C# and Unity with 1 project shipping in a leading or senior role and able to mentor others during the development of a project.
Strong software architecture skills and the ability to ensure a smooth handover between client and server development.
Experience developing on mobile with iOS and Android, the build pipelines associated with each and the technical requirements that come with releasing games on these platforms, eg gradle and cocoapods.
Able to evaluate a design for a game or its features and create a plan for how you’d deliver this to meet the expected end result, using techniques such as rapid prototyping, information architecture diagrams or other techniques to ensure its doing what it needs to do.
Positive attitude, self driven and able to work alone or as part of a team.
Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to use these to ensure there are no dark corners within the team where something is unclear
Experience with source control such as SVN, Git or Perforce
Experience integrating 3rd party APIs.
Experience with IAPs
Ability to profile and solve memory/performance problems.
Experience with shaders, URP and compute shaders is a bonus.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstancesm, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Job Title: Java Fullstack developers (React.js OR angular)
Experience: 2.5 – 7 Yrs (Multiple Positions - Dev/ Sr Dev / Leads & Sr Leads)
Job Location: Bangalore / Pune
Shift Timings: 1 PM to 9:30 PM
Interview: Online Video panel
Top skills: Java, Microservices, Springboot, 10-15% frontend (Preferably react OR angular)
There are at least 3 reasons why I think you might be interested in working at Recro:
- Work with high-velocity agile teams who are building the products of the future.
- Meet some of the leading individuals in the industry and get access to 1-on-1 interactions and mentoring opportunities.
- We ensure perks and health benefits that go beyond just helping you land the opportunity.
Hands-on development experience in full stack development using Java 1.8, Sprint Boot and Exposer to React JS/Angular.js Good knowledge of working in Agile XP (Extreme Programming), Test Driven Development and pair programming. Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Developer develops code for intermediate modules in using Test Driven Development, participates in design reviews, conducts code reviews and help other junior team members to groom technically. It also includes reacting to production problems or supporting production changes where those applications are operating.
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security.
- Understand business epics and stories and what business value added by those.
- Attend all Agile XP team meetings and actively participate in those, including daily status meetings, Iteration Planning Meetings (IPM), team retros, brainstorming sessions etc.
- Recognise and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications.
- Apply reusability and future state architectures.
- Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.
- Acts a technical expert for consultant application developer(s).
- Have clear idea about testing strategies in Test Driven Development that needs to be followed in the team and need to follow it in pairing sessions
- Need to make sure all Allstate compliance standards are met by the application code and design
- Proficiency in Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Node JS, React JS / Angular JS Framework, RDBMS
- Experience in developing and working in CICD using Jenkins, Artifactory, Gradle.
- Experience in working in Agile XP methodology, Test Driven Development and Pair Programming
standing of Java and the different frameworks like Spring, etc., and have experience working on Cloud and Containers.
The Developer will perform duties and tasks to support a complete life cycle management (example: Analysis, Technical
Requirements, Design, Coding, Testing and implementation of Systems, etc.).
The Developer will work closely with the Product and Technical teams across different regions primarily Europe and will
be part of an Agile Team. The role includes research and Continuous Development of new Products based on new Tech-
nologies. This position collaborates with the operations team routinely and henceforth excellent English communication
skills (bothwritten and verbal) are essential.
A clean coder who will always leave the code in better shape than they found it.
A curious person who never stops learning and loves to try new things, even when theydon’t succeed on the
A team-oriented developer with the motivation to bring out the best in others
A person who shares our appreciation for transparency and is willing to share theirexperience and knowledge
for the benefit of the team
Someone who is willing to take a stand for something they believe in.
Somebody that takes pride in their work and knows that development is a craftsmanship
Duties & Responsibilities
Conducts systems and requirements analysis, creates and contributes to task lists, cost and time analysis
Performs assigned functions and tasks to meet project plan and quality review requirements.
Raises issues as appropriate to support effective resolutions.
Analyzes specifications and user requirements to perform assigned applications development work.
Assists with system and componentdesigns to meet requirements.
Participates and documents design and code reviews to improve quality.
Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, and documents to develop application software.
Develops unit tests and unit test plans to deliver quality code.
Performs applications maintenance and support functions to support problem resolution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field
• 4-7 years of experience working across different product domains in a product development/engineering role
• Good communication skills necessary to manage business requests and work with different teams across differ-
ent geographies and time-zones; experience working with remote and distributed teams will be an added ad-
• Hands-on working knowledge and experience is requiredin:
a. Java (Spring, Spring Boot, etc.)
b. Experience working in GCP or AWS or Azure
c. Experience working in Containers & Unix Platforms
d. Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL, etc.)
e. Messaging (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka etc.)
f. Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
g. Understanding of Microservices Architecture, Domain Driver Design, Test Driven Development and
Secure Design patterns and architecture is a must
h. Data Structures and Algorithms using Java or other Programing Languages
i. Strong organizational skills
j. Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
• Experience with several of the following tools/technologies is desirable:
a. GIT (Bit Bucket, Gitlab, etc.), Jira, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, SharePoint, Eclipse/IntelliJ.
b. Multiple Java technologies around Spring, Spring Bootetc.
c. Design Patterns and implementing the Design Patterns
d. Development of Complex Application and System Architectures
e. NoSQL Databases (Redis, Mongo, etc.)
f. Experience working with CI/CD pipelines with for example GitHub Actions.
• Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
a. Other Programming Languages (NodeJS, etc.)
b. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Tools like Jenkins, Git, etc.
c. Application Servers like Tomcat, etc.
d. HTML5, CSS, AJAX, React
e. Full stack development
f. Secure Development based on OWASP standards
Technical Skills Desired:
- Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring core, JPA]
- Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro Services using Java
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing & code coverage tools is desired
- Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
- Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
- Good knowledge in product development domains
- Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
- Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
- Self-motivated & working independently with minimal
- Maintain code integrity and
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- Follow the coding standards for java and angular
Technical Skills Good to Have:
- Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning
- Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and
- Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
- Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
- Usage of CI/CD pipeline
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
● Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
● Knowledge of functional / object-oriented programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
● Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards.
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.
Key Requirements for the Role
- Must have worked on Spring and Hibernate.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Must have knowledge on working with networking projects (networking concepts).
- Engineering in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with scripting language Java Script, Shell, ANTLR, Groovy
- Knowledge of Java 8,11.
- Knowledge of Gradle.
- Working knowledge on YANG, OpenConfig
- Experience with working in Linux environment.
- Experience using tools such as Pivotal, GitHub, Jenkins is a plus.
- Understands fundamentals of agile methodologies – iterative development, SCRUM, UAT, continuous integration.
- Experience in JUNIT, Automation, network/security devices will be plus point
Type of work
For more information you may visit *
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowhow of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Experience in working with popular web application frameworks like Play and Spark
- Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT according to project requirements
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Basic knowhow of class loading mechanism in Java
- Experience in handling external and embedded databases
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
- Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine) , its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
- Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Expertise in continuous integration
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Role Description : Senior Java Developer
As a senior developer you will be responsible to manage the software development life cycle from planning to prioritizing to testing and release. Responsibilities includes gathering system and team product requirements, building java modules and testing features before release. Should have hands on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers.
Responsibilities • Contribute to all phases of development lifecycle. • Planning of API workflow. • Understanding the requirements all the teams involved and planning the development process. • Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architecture review. • Designing, implementing, and maintaining java applications that are often high-volume and low latency. • Identify bottlenecks and bugs and advise solutions to these problems. • Develop highly scalable REST APIs to use in our applications. • Guide the team and help them in any complex situations.
Required Qualifications We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are: • Minimum 8+ Years in a Java programming. • Expert hands-on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB. • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. • Quick learner believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization.
• Analytical thinking skills, problem solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations. • Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. • Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
Preferred Qualifications • Deep insights of Java and J2EE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Skill for writing reusable Java libraries. • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. • Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle. • Ability to work without guidance and under tight deadlines. • Result oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others. • Communicate effectively • Good knowledge of microservices. • Expertise in developing enterprise level web applications and RESTful APIs using Microservices with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Strong background working with Linux/Unix environments. • Working experience in industry standard protocols related API security. • Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON.
Location: Bengaluru/Udupi (NO WORK FROM HOME OPTION)
Notice Period: Immediate Joining or Maximum 1 Month
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- 4 or More Years of technical experience in product design and support
- .NET, SQL Server, IIS, PowerShell, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning,
- Mobile and PC Application Development, Cloud Computing.
- Design and develop a framework, internal tools, and scripts for testing large-scale data systems, machine learning algorithms, and responsive User Interfaces.
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of Bidgely product suites
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Lead the team on all technical aspects and own the quality of your teams’ deliverables
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end-user needs in mind.
- Debug automation, product, deployment, and production issues and work with stakeholders/team on quick resolution
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in designing automation frameworks, tools
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities. Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development & implementing CD/CD
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python/C++
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Strong experience in API automation using Jersey/Rest Assured.
- Fluency in automation tools, frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, JUnit, Jersey, etc...
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
- Experience in testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
We're looking for developers who are interested in solving problems. We like people who are willing to work across the technology spectrum.
An example of a typical problem would be a product feature that requires UI/UX (Typescript/React/HTML/SCSS), server changes (Java/Scala/R), and database changes (MySQL).
You will own some or all of a product/feature. You will also mentor others, read and review code, maintain code, deploy code, tune the performance of systems, as required.
- We're looking for 4 years or more of relevant work experience. That being said, if you think you have the necessary skills to make the number irrelevant then do talk to us
- Working experience in one or more of React, Redux, Typescript, and associated tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp etc.
- Working experience in HTML, (S)CSS
- Working experience writing unit/functional/integration tests
- Knowledge of Java 8 features such as streams and lambdas is a plus
- Knowledge of REST concepts and design is a plus
- Knowledge of ES6 features/syntax is a plus
- Knowledge of functional programming concepts is a plus
- Knowledge of build/deploy tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages such as Awk, Bash, Perl, Python, Rubyetc. is a plus
- Ability to use modern IDEs such as VSCode, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc. is a plus
Bonus Points :
- For product experience. We're a product company. Talk to us if you have worked on software products
- For startup experience. Have you worked in a any startups? We're always looking for people who have startup experience
- If you've developed and deployed any software for your own, or others- use
- If you've contributed to open source projects
- If you've spoken at developer conferences, published articles in tech websites, published podcasts
- If you communicate well. Do you blog? Can you explain ideas clearly and succinctly? Can you answer questions in short, clear sentences?
- If you have technical certifications such as AWS, Docker, Redhat etc.
- If you're self taught. Have you learned other programming languages, technologies etc. on your own? Share the details of the courses you took online, for instance.
- For deep knowledge in one or more areas. We like people who dig down, understand concepts in detail
- If your code/work is out there in public. We'd love to see what you've developed and deployed to the external world