Gradle Jobs in Pune
PFB detailed JOB Description.
overall development exp of 7+ years with 5+ in Mobile App development
• Experience in writing native modules for React Native.
• Experience with Android and iOS build process
• Firm grasp of the TypeScript language.
• Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
• Ability to write well-documented, clean code
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
• Experience with Redux and Saga.
• Understanding of communication between native components to react native.
• Good communication skills
Job Title: Java Fullstack developers (React.js OR angular)
Experience: 2.5 – 7 Yrs (Multiple Positions - Dev/ Sr Dev / Leads & Sr Leads)
Job Location: Bangalore / Pune
Shift Timings: 1 PM to 9:30 PM
Interview: Online Video panel
Top skills: Java, Microservices, Springboot, 10-15% frontend (Preferably react OR angular)
There are at least 3 reasons why I think you might be interested in working at Recro:
- Work with high-velocity agile teams who are building the products of the future.
- Meet some of the leading individuals in the industry and get access to 1-on-1 interactions and mentoring opportunities.
- We ensure perks and health benefits that go beyond just helping you land the opportunity.
Hands-on development experience in full stack development using Java 1.8, Sprint Boot and Exposer to React JS/Angular.js Good knowledge of working in Agile XP (Extreme Programming), Test Driven Development and pair programming. Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Developer develops code for intermediate modules in using Test Driven Development, participates in design reviews, conducts code reviews and help other junior team members to groom technically. It also includes reacting to production problems or supporting production changes where those applications are operating.
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security.
- Understand business epics and stories and what business value added by those.
- Attend all Agile XP team meetings and actively participate in those, including daily status meetings, Iteration Planning Meetings (IPM), team retros, brainstorming sessions etc.
- Recognise and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications.
- Apply reusability and future state architectures.
- Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.
- Acts a technical expert for consultant application developer(s).
- Have clear idea about testing strategies in Test Driven Development that needs to be followed in the team and need to follow it in pairing sessions
- Need to make sure all Allstate compliance standards are met by the application code and design
- Proficiency in Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Node JS, React JS / Angular JS Framework, RDBMS
- Experience in developing and working in CICD using Jenkins, Artifactory, Gradle.
- Experience in working in Agile XP methodology, Test Driven Development and Pair Programming
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
Hands- on in the following:
- Java 8/J2EE
- Spring boot
- REST API
- ORM- hibernate/ JPA
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing- Junit/ TestNG
Good to have:
Hands-on in the following:
- CI/CD pipeline deployment
- Messaging- ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ/MQ
- NoSQL framework exposure
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- 4 or More Years of technical experience in product design and support
- .NET, SQL Server, IIS, PowerShell, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning,
- Mobile and PC Application Development, Cloud Computing.
Capability to develop highly responsive applications and websites.
Capability to find and fix bugs.
Experience with working in AGILE teams is preferable
Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand.
Write tests for automation so that the app can be tested easily.
Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms.
Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
Having the knowledge of third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts that might occur.
Understanding of native build tools like Xcode, Gradle etc.
You will work on:
Your primary work involves developing and maintaining tools for build, release, deployment, monitoring and operations both on cloud as well as on-premises infrastructure. You are required to work closely with Developers and Cloud Architects and own infrastructure automation, CI/CD processes and support operations.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Day-to-day operational support of CI/CD infrastructure relied upon by teams deploying software to the cloud or on-premise
- Write Code to develop deployment of various services to private or public cloud/on-premise environments.
- Participate in cloud projects to implement new technology solutions, Proof of concepts to improve cloud technology offerings.
- Work with developers to deploy to private or public cloud/on-premise services, debug and resolve issues.
- On call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance.
- Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures and infrastructure configuration
What you bring (Skills):
- Strong Linux System skills
- Scripting in bash, python
- Basic file handling & networking
- Comfortable in Git repositories specifically on GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Gerrit
- Comfortable in interfacing with SQL and No-SQL databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
Great if you know (Skills):
- Understanding various build and CI/CD systems – Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Spinnaker or Cloud based build systems
- Exposure to deploying and automating on any public cloud – GCP, Azure or AWS
- Private cloud experience – VMWare or OpenStack
- Big DataOps experience – managing infrastructure and processes for Apache Airflow, Beam, Hadoop clusters
- Containerized applications – Docker based image builds and maintainenace.
- Kubernetes applications – deploy and develop operators, helm charts, manifests among other artifacts.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality. Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
4+ years Experience with React Native
BS degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
Knowledge of functional programming
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage Experience with automated testing suites, like Mocha