Google App Engine (GAE) Jobs in Mumbai
-Experience as a Technical / Enterprise Architect with strong knowledge of technologies / paradigms such as AI/ML, Micro-services, REST APIs, using MEAN /MERN & MongoDB
-Experience in defining and implementing and managing Cloud infrastructure
-Experience in setting up Architecture and technology vision and adoption of technology advancements into product delivery
-Should have worked with key technology partners in architecting various solutions
-Developing, Training, and mentoring in-house & outsourced Engineering teams
-Setting best practices across coding process
-Experience in establishing Enterprise technology standards and architecture review board for governance of Technology & Architectural changes and roadmap
-Define the complete technical infrastructure environment
-Maintain current knowledge of all relevant technology developments and seek opportunities to deploy new technologies that benefit the client
-Create architecture scope, definition, construction, and execution
-Provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines and ensure that project objectives are met
-Provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines and ensure that project objectives are met
-Ability to work with cross functional teams and articulate the technology vision and drive adoption across the Unit
-Experience in Fintech and B2C SaaS applications
-Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
-Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
-Understanding of strategic IT solutions
-Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
-Knowledge of selected coding languages (PHP, Python)
-Familiarity with various operating systems (eg Windows, UNIX) and databases (eg MongoDB / MySQL)
-Ability to articulate technical solutions & ROI associated to multiple stakeholders such as Product engineering teams, business leaders, CXOs etc
-Organizational and leadership skills
-BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
-Experience with Product-centric Organizations
We are looking for an expert Back-End Developer who is fluent in the latest server-side, web capabilities and technologies. This will include all aspects of the creative process from conceptualizing to completion including design, development, presenting ideas, and working with leadership to build on the InterProducTec brand values, etc.
Node. JS, Java Script, Couch DB, Mongo DB, Database designer, Cloud Computing, Deployment Management, IT Security, DBA, Database Architect, Data modeling, Data integration, InfluxDB, No SQL
- Use your knowledge about High Availability, Load Balancing, Scalability, Distributed Computing in order to design database architectures and data structures that can grow with our business
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Business teams to drive the architecture, design, development and deployment of our analytics and a reporting portal
- Identify a n d address architecture challenges to ensure a robust, safe, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end- user expectations
- Collaborate with leadership and technology teams on creative concepts, and then launch and shape the required design components for each presentation and/ or production
- Able to work closely/ collaborate with multiple product development teams including software developers
- Engineering in Computers or IT
- 2-5 years of experience with J S
- 2-5 years of experience with No SQ L (Couch DB / MongoDB)
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Knowledge in Software Deployment
- Knowledge in IT Security for Web Services
- Expert in using Revision Control Systems (git)
- Must have outstanding communication a n d collaboration skill
Who We Are:
InterProducTec Virtual Labs Pvt. Ltd. (herein called ‘IPT’) is an Artificial Intelligence and IT company providing virtual support to production processes in varying areas of the food industry. Our intelligent sensor systems help our clients achieve the best quality and the most efficient production processes. IPT is backed by multiple experienced investors and industry savvy founders. Over 70 years of research & development are the foundation of our innovative high-tech solutions. Our headquarters in Munich (Germany), with offices in New York (U) and Mumbai (India) allow us to have a rapidly growing international client base.
IPT is proud to offer a value based ideal surrounding to develop your full potential in small teams. You may participate in driving innovations and game changing technology from day one. For our office in Mumbai, we are currently looking to fill the position of a Backend Developer to support our team.
Role / Purpose - Lead Developer - API and Microservices
Must have a strong hands-on development track record building integration utilizing a variety of integration products, tools, protocols, technologies, and patterns.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event-Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, file sharing, and exchange platforms, data virtualization and caching strategies, J2EE design patterns, frameworks
- Must have experience implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market-leading API Management tools such as Apigee and frameworks such as Spring Boot for Microservices
- Should have Advanced skills in implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market-leading API Management tools such as Apigee or similar frameworks such as Spring Boot for Microservices
- Appetite to manage large-scale projects and multiple tracks
- Experience and knowhow of the finance domain and payment experience are preferred
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Maintain product roadmap, release schedules, and architectural standards that ensure alignment with business objectives.- Mitigate risks and problems identified in providing the solution.
- Keep an eye out for technology trends, open-source projects that can be used
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Flexible to adapting & introducing new and latest technologies to the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Innovation & Optimizing R&D.
- Defining the software technology strategy, architecture, and road-map.
- Would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring the most value by helping others to excel.
- Should have built large scale applications with modern web frameworks & technologies
-Should be a fast thinker, hands-on manager, and strong communicator and think and act like an entrepreneur
-Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
-Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity
-Spearhead IT projects to increase our market reach and improve our USP
-Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
-Technical knowledge (NOT All but would be happy to take someone with max. Skills knowledge)
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem-solving, and love the latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
Position – Principal Architect
Location – Bangalore/Mumbai/Remote
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc.
upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
A highly motivated individual who has experience in architecting end to end web based ecommerce/online/SaaS products and systems; bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Able to understand expected business results and map architecture to drive business forward. Passionate about building world class solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with Product Managers and Business to understand business/product requirements and vision.
- Provide a clear architectural vision in line with business and product vision.
- Lead a team of architects, developers, and data engineers to provide platform services to other engineering teams.
- Provide architectural oversight to engineering teams across the organization.
- Hands on design and development of platform services and features owned by self - this is a hands-on coding role.
- Define guidelines for best practices covering design, unit testing, secure coding etc.
- Ensure quality by reviewing design, code, test plans, load test plans etc. as appropriate.
- Work closely with the QA and Support teams to track quality and proactively identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with DevOps and IT to ensure highly secure and cost optimized operations in the cloud.
- Grow technical skills in the team - identify skill gaps with plans to address them, participate in hiring, mentor other architects and engineers.
- Support other engineers in resolving complex technical issues as a go-to person.
- 12+ years of experience in design and development of ecommerce scale systems and highly scalable SaaS or enterprise products.
- Extensive experience in developing extensible and scalable web applications with
- Java, Spring Boot, Go
- Web Services - REST, OAuth, OData
- Database/Caching - MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Memcached/Redis
- Queue/Broker services - RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Microservices architecture via Docker on AWS or Azure.
- Extensive experience with cloud based architectures and how to optimize design for cost.
- Expert level understanding of secure application design practices and a working understanding of cloud infrastructure security.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and design for testability.
- Experience working with big data technologies such as Spark/Storm/Hadoop/Data Lake Architectures is a big plus.
- Action and result-oriented problem-solver who works well both independently and as part of a team; able to foster and develop others' ideas as well as his/her own.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload and multiple parallel projects efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Long term experience with at least one product from inception to completion and evolution of the product over multiple years.
B.Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science) from a premier institution (IIT/NIT/BITS) and/or a US Master's degree in Computer Science.
Years of Exp – 14+
We are searching for an organized, ambitious Tech Lead with hands-on experience in .NET and data management methods with MongoDB, SQL.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Working on Architecture and Standards team to validate designs and standards.
- Perform coding, bug verification, unit testing, and integration testing.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MySQL and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Candidate should have 2 years of experience as a tech lead.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science
The Engineering Manager (EM)is responsible for a managing a team of full stack engineers that is building highly innovative and cutting edge solutions. This role is accountable for leading a team, developing code, deploying and managing in production. Most importantly, the EM, while working with the Product owners drives the product Net promoter score (NPS), user satisfaction, building the product roadmap and delivering highly functional, exceptionally innovative and intelligent software. You will be called upon to be the technical representative for your team during cross-team collaborative efforts and planning. Success in this role will require strong and innovative approaches to problem solving, great technical leadership, excellent communication (written and verbal, formal and informal), flexibility, accountability and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail.
You are great at
As an Engineering Manager, you’ll take the lead as you - drive product development, operations and technical decision making. You’ll have a strong focus on team management and development, equal focus will be on writing production code and hands on active development of the capabilities and solutions. Assist in defining infrastructure need and use enterprise solution and drive resolution of technology roadblocks including code, infrastructure, build and deployment. Manage overall software development cycle by adhering to development and security standards. Establish good stakeholder communication and work closely with Product teams and influence set product roadmap and help drive requirements while being a strong advocate of extreme agile and DevOps practices across engineers. Build and manage a team of high performing full stack engineers and provide leadership, coaching, motivation and recommend staffing levels, operating procedures, tools and systems for the team. Provide career development and performance management to a team of engineers.
Required Candidate Profile
- 4 year degree in or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of engineering (software development) experience
- 1-3 years of managing teams with a strong track record of delivery for cross-functional product experience with Cloud hosting and managing products
- Proficient in building high performing APIs and writing specs
- Expertise in programming languages. Hands on experience in Java, J2ee technologies is preferred.
- Experience in SAP Hybris Commerce would be a plus
- Experience with integration, data handling technologies and other open source frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to variety of audiences
- Team-orientated, passionate about developing others’ skills and capabilities
- Successful track record of working in large scale technology solutions
- Deep understanding of agile development processes and methodology including continuous integration and delivery, with a mindset of building incrementally and delivering business value quickly