We are searching for an organized, ambitious Tech Lead with hands-on experience in .NET and data management methods with MongoDB, SQL.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Working on Architecture and Standards team to validate designs and standards.
- Perform coding, bug verification, unit testing, and integration testing.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MySQL and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Candidate should have 2 years of experience as a tech lead.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science
About travelxp india private limited
YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a back end engineer you will be responsible for developing and delivering best in class digital neobanking API platform using the latest technologies and solutions. We believe that technology should not be a barrier when it comes to providing the best-in-class banking services to our customers and we echo that when you as an engineer present your designs and thoughts to improve the app constantly to ensure we are leading the innovation in the neobanking domain. Your role will be (but not limited) to
- Work in most challenging and complex use cases within Banking and Finances sector.
- Build domain led scalable banking and payments microservices using JAVA + SpringBoot.
- Work on processing large (and we mean LARGE) amounts of data across the muvin platform.
- Work in a cross-platform team where you integrate with 3 rd party platforms and APIs along with muvin’s APIs to ensure consistent and smooth user experience.
- Develop software using latest tools and technologies in an agile led environment.
- Own and deliver high quality solutions from start to end.
- Participate in muvin’s feature development and planning.
- Learn and get mentored from the veterans in the industry and help the team around you.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- E/BTech in Computer Science or similar degree.
- 1-5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong foundations in Java or other high level programming language.
- Experience working on Spring framework.
- Experience developing, debugging, and resolving performance problems in complex multi-service systems.
- Extensive knowledge on OOP and software architecture.
- Sheer willingness to write performant well designed code adhering to best practices in data structures and algorithms.
- Ability and urge to write meaningful test cases and documentation.
- Good aptitude in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with relational databases and NOSQL databases.
- Knowledge or experience working on concurrent and event driven development.
- Dogged desire to become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in one of the areas outside coding (automation, scalability, performance, architecture, optimization, algorithms etc.,).
- Good communication skills.
WE’LL BE EXCITED IF YOU BRING:
- DevOps and CI/CD experience on AWS or similar cloud services platforms
- Experience working with payments, wallets, and any other banking services.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with any of the reporting and analytics platforms.
● Work closely with principal engineers and product manager to deliver quality technology solutions.
● The SDE 2 core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/systems that address the problems and guiding junior developers for the same.
● Will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
● Complete ownership of the projects you deliver while collaborating with technical and non-technical people in charge .
● A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and quality delivery.
● Ensure the process is being followed and quality code is being maintained by doing proper code review and testing if needed.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science and min of 2 years of Software Development in MERN .
● Familiar with MERN Stack (React for frontend role and Express Node Mongo for backend role).
● Proven track record of building large-scale, highly available, low latency, high quality distributed systems and software products
● Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented , Databases.
● Excellent coding skills .
● Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and develop tech talent.
● Ability to think big about problem statements, recommend alternative technical approaches and build optimal solutions.
● Bar raising tech skills in building next gen customer experiences using technology .
● Sound understanding of putting in place and leading engineering excellence initiatives across team(s) such as code review , quality coding and unit test .
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the
development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and
ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be
responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks especially Laravel
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 3-7 yrs of work experience
- IT service background is plus
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and mentor developers thru coaching and sharing of knowledge
- Architecture design and Develop new functionality and critical business logic of software products
- Enhance existing applications and software products and design new product
- Strong knowledge on software implementation best practices
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle database including store procedure, trigger etc.
- Knowledge of security and vulnerability best practices to design secure web application
- Knowledge of web application architecture with horizontal and vertical scalability
- Experience of working with application with large dataset of millions or billions of row in database table
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ of industry experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large scale enterprise products
- Deep knowledge of C#, ASP, .NET, MVC, .Net core
- Experience with XML, ADO/ADO.NET, LINQ, AJAX, IIS
- Extended experience with SQL, relational and non-relational databases
- Experience in TFS and Visual Studio
- Hands on experience with SDLC and programming design patterns
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Skillful at reviewing new feature impact on an application and recognizing potential risks
- Uses time effectively and efficiently
- Quickly learns new technologies
- Detailed oriented, professional and possesses a positive work attitude
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge on UI technologies will be plus
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Conducts systems analysis and makes recommendations to improve the system to achieve an outcome.
- Promotes internal best practices and coding conventions to write and execute tests for your own code, including creating comprehensive unit tests.
- Contributes to Technical Requirements Documents.
- Requests constructive feedback for designs early in the process.
- Communicates successfully with large teams and many stakeholders.
- Provides mentorship for Software Engineers and participates in interview panels to hire new Software Engineers.
- Assists in removing obstacles for the team to yield successful sprints.
- Performs peer code reviews to ensure quality of the codebase.
- Ability to decompose and delegate work to junior engineers.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Works effectively with multiple projects and features.
- All other duties as assigned.
Talview helps enterprises beat Hiring Lag and engage great candidates faster with the world's first AI-led Instahiring platform. Hiring Lag cripples’ businesses when open positions lie vacant adversely impacting a company's revenue, operations, and quality of hire. The best candidates today are in the market for only 10 days, and 6 of 10 candidates drop out of the hiring funnel when the process is too long. Talview empowers businesses to achieve a 100% digital hiring process with a parallel “one-click” high-quality candidate experience from the first interaction to final selection. Our clients include Adecco, Airbnb, Bajaj Allianz, Cognizant, Deloitte, HCL, Sephora, and Unicef. Learn how we’re beating Hiring Lag at www.talview.com
Lead Engineer - Backend
We are seeking a Lead Engineer (Backend) to join our world-class engineering team building the next generation applications. We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. This position will be reporting to the Engineering Mgr. Work will primarily be in nodejs to begin with.
An ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles
- 5+ years of experience with any combination of backend languages: nodejs, PHP, Java, C++
- Expertise with messaging queues like RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Ability to discuss and design along the concepts of: MVC, REST, OOPS, and productivity, maintainability and scalability of the written code
- Ability to write optimized queries in any SQL
Talview's culture is rooted in Collaboration, Commitment to excellence, Credence, and Customer-centricity (our 4Cs).
We have Off-Roaders, Bikers, Table Tennis Players, Cricketers, Runners, Video Game champs, Musicians, and almost all varieties of people in the team. We have Great Family people along with Happy Singles. You will surely find a buddy here once you join us and you can bring your talented buddies too!
Working at Talview has its perks
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
We are looking for talented Technical Managers to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Java/J2ee based technologies and will be responsible for delivering features that are meaningful to the customer and consistent with the product vision through the management of a cross-functional team. The person will also contribute to the team as a servant leader and ensure that the team has everything needed to be successful.
- Strong Java/J2EE development experience with demonstrated ability to develop and troubleshoot large mission applications & Software Products
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using Java/J2ee along with:
- Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multithreading)
- JDBC concepts (connection pooling, statement, result set)
- Web Technologies (Struts/Struts 2, Spring (IOP, MVC, AOP), Hibernate, JSP, Web services)
- Database optimization and profiling
- Core/JEE/Integration Design patterns/UML
- Should have experience in Unit Testing
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like MySQL/Oracle with ability to write SQL Queries/Stored Procedures/Triggers/Joins/View etc
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile, XP, Kanban, RUP and UML
- Ability to apply design patterns consistently and also accurate when building per design requirements
- Good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively engage internal stakeholders and their technical representatives.
- Manages the team in producing working software each iteration in accordance with the team’s commitments
- Facilitates planning sessions, team meetings, and other “rituals,” such as the daily standup, iteration planning, iteration kickoff, iteration review, and retrospectives
- Ensures that the backlog of work for the team is well-defined with respect to scope, clarity of requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Helps remove roadblocks to delivery success.
- Helps the team follow its defined process, and leads process improvement efforts
- Understands the client’s business strategy and objectives as it relates to the product being developed; ensures that the client’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Oversees the completion of stories, ensuring that the team understands what “Done” means for each story.
- Interfaces between the team and the customer
- Communicates effectively within the team and with all stakeholders by providing high-quality visibility into planned and actual deliverables.
- Is a model developer, with sharp coding skills and a passion for excellence
- Participates in design and coding activities, and helps with requirements, analysis, and testing as needed
- Ensures that the architecture of the product is sound
- Ensures product quality through effective monitoring of quality trends, test automation, defect tracking and root cause analysis.
- Assures that all production deliveries meet acceptance, operational, and quality criteria
- Develops camaraderie and strong collaboration across both the 3Pillar team and client team,
- Actively demonstrates and teaches strong consulting skills to teammates,
- Understands the full set of product development capabilities and speaks to them holistically,
- Proactively develops a deep "trusted advisor" relationship with the primary buyer,
- Assists in developing strategies to take advantage of opportunities within the account and works collaboratively with the Client Partner to execute them
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere