Golang & Go Programming Jobs in Chandigarh
at 75way Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our IT team. 75way Technologies Pvt Ltd has the reputation of being one of the top design and technology companies in India.
Experience -1.5 - 3 Years
Salary - 3.00 - 9.00 LPA
Location - Chandigarh
Work From Office
- Design, develop, and deploy the app's blockchain-based architecture.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Work with the project team to gather requirements, design and implement the app's features and functionalities using blockchain technology.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that code meets the project's quality standards
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to ensure that the app is delivered on time and within budget
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
at Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Antech)
Antier, a leading brand in Crypto Assets Management, is looking for a Golang Developer capable of writing custom blockchains and have good knowledge of C++ or Rust / Golang.
Antier – a leading blockchain development company – harnesses the power of blockchain and other technologies like distributed ledger and smart contracts to build scalable, asset agnostic applications such as white label exchange platforms (centralized, decentralized and P2P), smart wallets, ICO, STO, tokens and other enterprise blockchain solutions development. Our experts follow design thinking-driven approach to identify blockchain use cases and create intelligent strategies around the same to accelerate your deployments. Together, we are decentralizing the world by combining our deep domain expertise and rich experience to deliver blockchain solutions at enterprise scale.
Experience: 1-4 years
- Able to write programs with a compiled language (C/C++, Go, or Rust)
- Must have knowledge of SQL Database programming.
- Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excited to learn and develop blockchain technology (No experience yet? No problem!)
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster.
- Always up-to-speed on the latest technologies.
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation.
- Your communication style is open, transparent, and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates.
- Always open to feedback, new ideas, and opportunities for self-improvement.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a small team of developers on various work streams and guide them on development tasks, perform code reviews and ensure design and coding are adhering to architectural standards.
We harness the potential of varied Blockchain platforms to deliver innovative enterprise grade blockchain solutions that make a difference. Get a chance to explore a completely new environment of working.
at VAYUZ Technologies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug application.
- Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
- Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
at Tech Alpha Studios PVT LTD
2. Should have good communication skills.
3. Should have good Git knowledge.
4. Should have great problem-solving skills.
5. Should have good knowledge about REST architecture and HTTPS.
6. Should have knowledge about object-oriented programming.
7. Knowledge about Firebase & Node.js is an added advantage.
8. Mention the word 'React' at the start of your application so that we know
you read our requirements clearly.
- Own and Lead solution architecture of engineering solutions from product conception to launch involving a variety of technologies including but not limited to Core Java, Hibernate, Spring, AWS, MySQL, Oracle, No-SQL, Angular, Bootstrap, Apache CXF, Apache Lucene, Web Services (REST AND SOAP), AJAX, Dimension modeling, machine learning, data analytics etc. and ensure that the implemented solutions align with and support business strategies and requirements.
Perform Technical feasibility; drive shaping up the product through its life cycle to ensure scalability, performance, security & compliance standards.
Drive technical issues to closure with problem solving skills and ready to do hands on work.
Collaborate with delivery, engineering, quality, support, experience, program, and
infrastructure partners to achieve goals.
Support new opportunities of growth and continuous improvement through lateral and
Stay updated of new technologies and of changes in technologies that affect back-end and
front-end web development
Accountability for architecture, product excellence, decision-making, client communications,
and solution outcomes.
Foster, facilitate, and furnish, timely decision-making across a broad network of
stakeholders, delivery partners, and operational teams.
Coach and develop a team of outstanding individuals providing product engineering
development and support solutions.
Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders across multiple business units and
be their trusted advisor.
Help management establish processes and standards.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
**Should have scored 70% & above in 10th and 12th grade.
A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering
discipline, or equivalent
15+ years in technical development and solution architecture for enterprise applications and
experience of working on full stack.
Strong self-driven individual who can lead in a fast paced complex environment,
demonstrate problem solving skills in varied situations and take decisions taking all
Thought leadership, curiosity of business and engineering processes and drive to keep in
pace with the new and emerging trends, technologies and innovations.
Ability to manage partnerships with all areas and members of the business as well as all
levels of the organization.
Excellent spoken and written communication with the ability to present complex ideas in a
clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
Ability to lead from the front, willingness to be hands-on to get down and work with team to
understand and resolve problems.
Good to have:
Experience building or managing distributed systems.
Knowledge of data analytics and machine learning.
Experience in the Fintech domain.
Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies