Fluency Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Genius Placement Services
• Doing Cold Calling • Identifying Sales Opportunities • Closing Business Deals • Negotiating • Following Up With Customers • Meeting Sales Targets • Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth • Explaining Customer About The Products
Genius Placement Services
• Doing cold calling
• Identifying sales opportunities
• Closing business deals
• Following up with customers
• Meeting sales targets
• Managing customer relationships, ensuring sales growth
• Explaining the products to the customers
Should have interest in Business development (B2C/ B2B) for Software Application
Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasising product features
and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
Meet with Committee Members of Apartments and societies to understand scope of business and
Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
On-boarding new apartments on NoBrokerHood platform will be a major KRA for a BD.
Researching potential leads from open market, web searches, or digital resources.
Basic experience in Customer Service in E-Commerce Sector
Quick and Handy with Basic Computer Operations and MS Office
Aware of different platforms of Lead generation for B2C Business & social media too
Generating Leads through Online platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc
Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and email.
Establishing new business under the guidance of managers.
Market research for identifying the new client, lead generation converting the lead into a prospect.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Hiring for an Indian news and content aggregator application
· To identify new business opportunities /development
· Outreach the customers with Product basket
· Achieve set targets in terms of revenue & Volume
· To maximize sales from current and potential customers
· Ensuring customer relationship management of new & existing
· To ensure competitor analysis: Tracking competitor's activities and
communicating the same to the Managers time to time.
· Maintaining the commercial hygiene-Manage Accounts receivables,
Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts
Qualifications and Skills:
● A graduate
● Prior experience in sales (preferred)
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
• Apart from CTC additional monthly incentives, travel reimbursement,
phone and internet reimbursement.
• 6 days working and 2-wheeler is a must
• Need to have understanding of the market that they will work on
at Promotup HR Solutions
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
- Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
- Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
- Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
- Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
- Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
- Two wheeler
- Android device
- Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
2) Scale up existing business with minimum lapsed accounts.
3) Local language is an advantage.
4) End to End execution of tasks being assigned.
5) Should be able to develop the region with additional categories, gmv, new client additions and transacting base.
only need expereince in mobile sales
at Eco transport solution Private Limited
BDE-Based out of Gandhinagar
Roles and Responsibilities :
You will be required perform primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry, opportunity & devise a detailed sales plan and implement it.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Finalizing the deal
- Build long term business relationships with client leaders and decision makers.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities .
- Need to approach through email, Zoom meeting, Calls and Visit
Desired Candidate Profile
- Dynamic personality with excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, capable of giving demos independently
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach.
- Strong inter-personal skills.