We are looking for a graphic designer who can manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
Schedule projects and define budget constraints
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
Test graphics across various media
Amend designs after feedback
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
In the upcoming months, we have planned to launch our business in multiple cities in India. And also, are working closely with India’s top unicorns and building our other verticals.The upcoming months will be full of growth and finding the best potentials to grow faster with us.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
Glint is looking for our FIRST GRAPHIC DESIGNER, who is creative and lives to create a lot of designs. The graphic designer of Glint will be closely working on creating brand identity and interaction with customers, partners, employees and the right candidates.The graphic designer will be an integral part of building the branding strategies and the team. The graphic designer should be empathetic and be an independent person who loves to create impact through his/her job.
What will you do here ?
- Experience in designing projects for both Print and Digital media from concept creation to completed project.
- Understand business objectives and proactively contribute both strategic and design ideas.
- Develop a high level of understanding of briefs requirements, communication strategy and customer’s perspective and execution of campaigns along with team members.
- Provide concepts for digital, offline and social media campaigns.
- Develop the visual tone and messages that will shape into the most effective communication for the concerned brand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Able to naturally funnel constructive criticism into new ideas.
- Design website, microsite, web banners and other UI based collateral.
Who are we looking for ?
- Fluent in Adobe Stack (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects) is a must.
- Degree in multimedia/ visual communication/ journalism will be a brownie point.
- The candidate should have experience in working with numerous design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Portfolio of work (attached with your resume).
and professional email designs. With the desire to learn organisational and business values, they
should be able to determine the requirements and produce exceptional work.
Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce creative designs that result in an engaging
Collaborate with the marketing team and copywriters to understand the exact requirements and
Be a great team player and coordinate with other design teams to seek and provide design assistance.
Use proficient creative software skills to create variety of static and motion graphics for communication
Learn business requirements and organisational values to adapt the same in designs.
Understand how creatives are performing via analysing performance data, and incorporate the same
understanding into subsequest creatives.
• Strong Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Excellent visual design skills in both static and basic motion graphics.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and Adobe XD will be advantageous.
• Ability to present your designs and defend your solutions to various stakeholders.
•2-4 years of experience as a graphic designer in a relevant field.
•E-commerce background is a plus point.
Professional written and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding the Beauty Space is a plus.
• Experienced in determining requirements and meeting deadlines.
•Good layout designing skills and sense of colour usage.
URGENT REQUIREMENT graphic designer FOR LEADING pharmaCEUTICAL COMPANY
- Candidate must have knowledge of Corel draw, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Product designs & brochures,3D box designer, flyers
- Handles rejection
- Pharma background designer
- Candidate should be a Graduate preferably with hands on 3-5 years’ experience in Pharma Industries
- Should have excellent command in Computer Skills
- Work well under pressure
- Innovative thinker & Ability to learn fast
- Can be work independently
- Excellent communication skill
- Time and resource management skills
Additional Information:Location: Ahmedabad
Education: Any Graduate
Industry Type: Pharma/Nutra/Food/FMCG/Food Manufacturing
CTC: As per best in industry
Designation: Art Director
Department: Brand Marketing
Location: Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura Delhi
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- 3+ years of experience in digital, social and offline design at advertising agencies or similar industry.
- Experience with wide range of media, including offline, digital, video, web, and popular social media networks including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter.
- Have worked on marketing collateral and packeging.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative and campaign work.
- Experience in illustration, animation and photography a plus.
About The Position
You’ll be an integral part of the in-house creative team, acting as a brand custodian of the Glam21 visual brand. If you are keen on taking on a lead role in branding and advertising across digital, social and offline media, this may be a great opportunity for you.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and design assets with creative effectiveness, and do so by introducing and applying expert art direction to creative projects.
- Responsible for ideation and creative direction setting for the brand and sub-brands; across the board
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with teams for a wide range of materials – be in ATL, BTL, internal, corporate or brand communication
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of colour, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Responsible for the quality of visual content by understanding and enhancing the brand visual language
- Develop innovative marketing experiences that help tell meaningful stories, which connect to users and communities to drive awareness and viewership of the brand.
- Working closely with the studio team to proactively plan and execute campaign shoots as per the brand communication calendar.
- Graphic and Layout design, End to End development of the set.
- Build and mentor a high-performing creative team
- Read, review and design content to identify the right content for videos.
- Supervise projects, timelines and manage deadlines
- Visual thinker & Ideator, who can come up with concepts and ideas in a very creative and innovative manner.
- Experience with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Skilled communicator with excellent leadership, interpersonal, relationship management skills and keen eye for aesthetics, layout and color combination.
- Solid experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- High on creativity and should have the ability to delegate responsibilities & execute team projects within the set timeline.
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
Skills:- Illustration, Graphic Designing, Above The Line Marketing (ATL), Below The Line Marketing (BTL).
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Designing emailers, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) posts
- Creating blog headers and blog images
- Working with content creator and content writer to plan and deliver the weekly tasks
- Coming up with creative ways to showcase the message given by content writers and creators
- High-quality and attention-grabbing images that grab the users’ attention and improving the brand’s credibility
- Visually compelling infographics that present valuable information about the company in a compelling way
- Quoting graphics that reflect the vision and message of the brand, enabling followers to relate and build a relationship with the business
- Being the single point of contact for all the graphic design needs in the product
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in graphic designing using various tools
- Hands on experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Hands on experience in various tools (After effects, Premiere pro)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to design and develop graphics and various graphical content to connect with the audiences that are most relevant to us, in a way that’s relevant for them and ensuring the communication is specific and meaningful
- Abilities to balance the WOW (be noticed), HOW (engage and educate) and NOW (drive action) of content marketing
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for holistic growth, humility, discipline, clear and adequate communication and self confidence to learn and do anything
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Working with our brand and uplifting the brand perception in our majorly American/ Canadian audience.
- Brainstorming about ideas and striving to meet deadlines, providing quality inputs in meetings and producing sky-rocketing results.
- Editing video, editing image , creating viral copies and contagious conversations.
- Producing something unique, creatingsomething impactful, and uplevel the mundane marketing approaches.
- Ensuring the performance ofevery ad is measured and improved upon as per industry standards.
- Producing ground breaking advertising art work.
What you need to have:
- Exp- freshers to 4 years.
- Looking for students/alumni only from premier design institutes like NIFT/NID.
- Portfolio is mandatory for shortlisting before interview
- Adobe Creative Suite - remember, creative transcendence and all that shiz
- FCP/other advanced video/image softwares - you gotta be a pro video-wizard, using whatever software, you get that, right?
- 3D Simulation Softwares - know any new fancy ones?
- llustration/Artwork Softwares - Com'on, show us how cool your work is
- Coding languages - WHOA!! We always wanted an "Artechist"!