We are looking for a graphic designer who can manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
Schedule projects and define budget constraints
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
Test graphics across various media
Amend designs after feedback
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
About Eight petals
1. Design Eye-Catching Graphics, And Visuals That Meet The Project Requirements And Align Brand Standards With The Decided Theme.
2. Create Social Media Campaigns, Digital Assets, And Promotional Materials In Collaboration With The Marketing And Technical Teams.
3. Maintain Brand Consistency Throughout All The Projects.
4. Refine Images, Fonts, And Layouts
5. Create Attractive Icons, Imagery, Illustrations, And Infographics.
6. Turn Raw Content Into Visually Appealing Graphics.
7. Bring New And Amazing Ideas To The Table.
What Would Be Great? (Key Requirements):
1. Love Aesthetics? We Do Too; Combine Various Colours, Fonts, And Layouts To Create Aesthetic Graphics.
2. Knowledge And Proficiency In Design And Image Editing Software Like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, And InDesign.
3. Basic Knowledge Of Premiere Pro, After Effects.
4. Ability To Understand And Implement The Latest Creative Trends Enhancing Proposal Designs
5. Obsession Over Details And Consistency
6. Basic Understanding Of Various Digital Marketing Channels Such As Google Ads, Websites, LinkedIn, Email Campaigns, Etc
This is a remote position.
Our client is angle funded, growth stage B2B SaaS startup that enables a seamless and streamlined collaboration between big pharma, bio-techs and their external manufacturing partners.
- 1Work with the Marketing & Branding team to understand the requirements and come up with original & creative ideas & designs.
- 2Work on multiple projects within given timelines
- Diploma / degree in Graphic design or relevant field
- 2-3 yrs of experience in designing quality graphic solution.
- Having experience in Adobe Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop & Corel Draw Suite.
- Fluency of Ideas
- Adaptability & flexible
User Experience Designer
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: UX Designer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a talented designer who exhibits user empathy, big picture focus; and has mature design craftsmanship and problem-solving skills, who will work collaboratively with UX researchers, product managers and engineers while driving design from concept to final implementation
- Generate ideas, from foundational concepts with big ripple effects to small UI interactions, with fellow designers, product managers, and developers. Bring a user focus to these brainstorming sessions.
- Take initial concepts and mock-ups and own the process of building them out into entire end-to-end experiences within the product.
- Quickly iterate on concepts to bring them to life.
- Create & maintain design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover the problems we need to focus on and to validate design changes.
- Critique and iterate on design ideas with other team members, proactively opening up your own ideas for critique.
- Partner with us to develop a visual language that is consistent, clear, and understandable across platforms. Work in interaction details that make the product not only usable but also enjoyable to use.
- Help us mould our culture into one that relentlessly focuses on the customers who use CAST, encouraging design thinking across the organization.
- Portfolio showcasing your proficiency in translating research insights into great product experiences, reflecting the synthesis of good visual and interaction design principles.
- A strong portfolio is critical for this role, both in terms of demonstrating your experience and as an example of your ability to create a compelling design presentation and be indicative of problem solving, creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- 2+ years of experience shipping products in a product/software environment
- Passion for design and a strong command of interaction and visual design capabilities
- Proven experience in creatively solving hard problems, driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences within deadlines.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Should have demonstrable User Interference and User Experience design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Should have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Should have proficiency in Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools.
- Should have proficiency in responsive web designing and knowledge about HTML and CSS.
- Should have knowledge about material design guidelines.
- Design Infographics from the content/data
- Design Gifographics/Gif
- Presentation Design
- Ebook Design
- Annual Report design
- Motion Graphics Video Data visualisation
- Website PSD Design
- Mobile App UI/UX Design
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to project manager at the end of day
- Working with a team of Designers and Creative
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: BCA.IT, MSC.IT, Diploma in IT, B.E,Fine Art Students
- Experience: Fresher (0-1) Year Experience
- You will be working with IT software development
5 Days working/Saturday-sunday holiday
ABOUT QUICK RADIUS:-
Quick Radius is a one-stop shop of skilled designers, animators, and writers. We create engaging infographics, entertaining gifographics, motion graphics, ebooks, presentations, and more. From content research to core messaging, from outline to customer-interaction, we provide a creative solution for everything.
As a Motion Graphics Designer at Quick Radius, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful videos that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition)
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, social media, and more)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Interact with clients to understand brief and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
We are looking for a Product Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites/apps for our product. Primary duties include conceptualising and implementing creative ideas for the product, as well as creating visual elements. You will be working closely with our development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the team.
- Testing and improving the design of the website/app.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma and other visual design tools.
- Experience 5+ years
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.
Backflip is a creative agency that offers design and creative solutions in the fields of branding & communication, print & packaging, stage & film production, etc. for corporates and start-ups. We are looking for a creative, energetic, enthusiastic young designer to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing creative visuals, both digital and print for specific briefs, working with the content team and adhering to brand guidelines and thinking creatively
- Contribute to brainstorming and conceptualization with the content team
- Run quality checks on creative assets.
- Research industry and design trends
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a graphic design related industry
- A strong portfolio displaying a wide variety of print and digital work
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw & Microsoft Office
- Proficiency and fluency in English, verbal and written
- Flair for design, aesthetics and excellent eye for detail
- Good understanding of typography and page layout
- Good understanding of current design and industry trends worldwide
- Should be able to produce results in a fast-paced environment, work with speed and meet deadlines
- Ability to produce as an individual or as a part of team
- Hands on knowledge on print production
- Positive attitude and pleasant temperament
- A curious mind always wanting to learn and explore more