Final Cut Pro Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
White.Inc is a house of digitally native brands (DNBs) that is creating Instagram-first DTC brands across verticals like Cookware, Houseplants, Drinkware, Apple Gear and Luggage. We believe that to lead a better life in today's ever-changing world, we need products that are constantly evolving and contribute to our busy lives. To bring to life such
category disrupting brands, we have partnered with the world’s leading product design company to create products that are crave-worthy and address the needs of a new generation of Indian consumers.
Started by people with a decade+ experience in the e-commerce and D2C sectors, the founders have developed 2000+ products across multiple categories and scaled global brands in India such as RhinoShield & PopSockets. Leveraging on their expertise in driving growth, product development, supply chain, technology and access to global markets, White Inc is poised to deliver products that inspire and excite our consumer base.
We are rapidly growing and looking for someone as excited as us to be a part of this growth journey. If you love start-ups, a really fast-paced environment with lots of action and the opportunity to create India's new gen disruptive brands, then click away and get set to propel your career to greater heights.
We are looking for a video editor who will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
As a video editor, you will be required to use various footage, sound and graphics to weave a story. The main role would be to produce and edit videos and photos for multiple platforms, from short-form daily content for social media platforms to long-form series; and sourcing and/or creating and adding graphics, animations, special effects, music, sound effects,
and sound bites.
The ideal candidate loves to roll up their sleeves, shoot videos or work with stock footage to turn it into compelling content that generates a buzz.
• Add graphics, digitally improve picture quality, and ensure videos meet brand guidelines
• Performing the full range of editing works from splicing, to sound balancing, to colour correction and colour grading.
• Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Proven work experience as a Video Editor
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Can perform simple 2D animation, Motion graphics and VFX
• Experience working with video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro/After Effects/Premiere Pro/Maya.
• Experience creating marketing AVs and social videos for brands
• Preferably someone who has a reasonable amount of experience or knowledge on how to shoot social reels and the like
What would you be doing?
- Develop, create, execute, and deliver a wide variety of creative designs, viz. Social Media creatives, branding and identity design, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects.
- A great eye for aesthetics and the ability to create a consistent brand look & feel across multiple platforms, while meeting high standards of design.
- Excellent ability to communicate design thinking and effective presentation skills.
- Ability to contribute individually and work well within a team. Assist the junior designers in creating design solutions.
- Organize and plan details for multiple projects and make timely and quick decisions to meet project deadlines.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production. Having strong printing & prepress knowledge.
- Collaborate with product development teams and other stakeholders to translate business goals into unique design experiences.
Who are we looking for?
- 3 to 6 years of experience in the industry with a strong and compelling portfolio
- Prior experience in leading/ mentoring juniors will be an advantage
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, and mobile, but also understanding offline and print
- Detail-oriented, a strong communicator and an effective presenter with skills necessary to develop effective presentations.
- An awareness of current trends in advertising and design and a deep understanding of digital, new media, and social
- Have in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Figma, and Illustrator.
- Good to have: Illustration abilities, Video editing skills (After Effects and Premiere Pro) and Animation skills
- Good to have: Some experience in publication design (booklets/brochures etc)
b)Should be an expert in Maya/3DS MAX , substance painter and Photoshop.
c) Should have experience to create low-poly models.
d) Should be expert in modelling products like furniture, electronic appliances, etc.
- Must have excellent command over Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Coreldraw, Canva
Functional Area: Graphic Design, Creativity.
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Adobe Photoshop
- In Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent command in Graphic Designing Software
- Thorough understanding on latest tools and creatives and trends in the market
- Good communication skills.
- A good portfolio of past design and creative projects. ( High Priority )
- Fluency in English ( High Priority )
- Degree / Diploma in visual communication or any other design related field.
Software / Skill requirements :
- Adobe Illustrator ( High Priority )
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Conceptualise original and unique designs and illustrations for digital marketing
- Ensure designs from junior designers hold brand consistency
- Ideate and create concept storyboards
- Conceptualise and present ideas as per the brief
- Pick and arrange effects, music that adds to the narrative
- Shortlist visuals and footage to be used in the video
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create videos for all marketing and product needs.
- Reorder and fine-tune content to ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of the video and time constraints are incorporated
- Improve and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage & sound
- Create transitions, titles, graphics and other supporting materials for the video
- Work closely with producers, directors, external vendors, motion graphic designers and learning managers to present a final product that matches the overall vision
- Take ownership of post-production management of assets and deliverables, channels & maintenance
As our motion graphic designer, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work in cognition with other designers to produce best and creative video solutions.
- Using video and motion graphics techniques to make info-graphics, videos, and posts, interesting.
- Collaborate with the team and contribute for brainstorming to draw creative ideas.
- Be responsible for end-to-end results of the projects
- Always deliver your projects within deadline
- Work as a team to come up with creative ideas even under pressure.
2D Motion Graphic(Product launch, Demo & Explainer Videos)
Have software skills
Basics of HTML & CSS is plus