Engineering design Jobs in Mumbai
at yardi prabhu consultants and valuers pvt ltd
ISO Certified and CRISIL rated valuation companty at Andheri , Mumbai need Valuer having experience in Civil Sector for thier Bangalore Barnach. The work place will be Bangalore. Attractive incenties and terms are offered.
LOCATION: Khar West, Mumbai 400052
JOB TYPE: Full-time
We are seeking a dynamic and result-oriented Client SERVICING Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication and networking skills with an ability to develop a rapport with clients. The person should be able to work independently, have a positive attitude, and be goal-oriented.
1. Acquire new clients (individuals and corporates) through effective sales techniques and relationship building.
2. Generate queries and work on market opportunities to convert them into business.
3. Work with internal teams such as marketing or product to engage clients and build long long-lasting relationships.
4. Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets.
5. Understand and negotiate commercial terms and conditions of contracts.
6. Build a strong network of customers to achieve repeat business.
7. Identify and explore new markets and profitable business opportunities.
8. Monitor competition, generate MIS reports, and devise effective counter-strategies to stand out from competitors.
9. Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them, including assistance with compliance questions, problems, and/or concerns.
10. Aim to preserve customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
11. Possess local knowledge of the competition.
12. Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
1. Excellent communication, networking, and negotiation skills.
2. Ability to develop a rapport with clients.
3. Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and goal-oriented.
4. Local knowledge of the competition.
5. Experience in sales or client servicing will be preferred, but a fresher with good communication skills is also welcome to apply.
1. Monday to Saturday, from 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM.
2. Two Saturdays in a month (2nd and 4th) will be off.
*We are looking for someone who is passionate about client servicing and has a hunger to succeed. If you are a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and have the desire to excel, we would love to hear from you.*
At Evyan Mobility Pvt Limited , we are building Mumbai’s largest fleet of electric vehicles to give every kind of last-mile logistics a cleaner mode of transport.. Founded in 2021 we are growing exponentially in the EV industry, helping accelerate the transition from IC Engines to electric vehicles for the last mile delivery and last mile travel users.. We are creating a holistic ecosystem of electric mobility in Mumbai by setting up battery swapping infrastructure, operating and managing a fleet of electric vehicles suitable for various sectors of last-mile operations and parallelly selling and providing financial models so every last mile delivery rider can easily purchase their own electric vehicle.
We currently work closely with various major logistics companies to electrify their delivery operations . We are also managing fleets for various SME’s to give a boost to their business by taking up their last mile delivery operations.
We are looking for an Operations Executive to handle the day to day operations of our fleet vehicles .
- Planning deployment of vehicles based on inventory .
-Managing day to day issues of all vehicles in the fleet.
- Delegating daily tasks to mechanics to resolve any issues of vehicles in the fleet
- First line of contact between client and company for all deployed vehicles.
-Maintain inventory and job cards of deployed vehicles
-Maintain spare parts inventory , process warranty claims , subsidy paperwork and documentation of clients .
-Maintain data of all vehicles
The goal of the operations executive is to make sure no vehicle in the fleet has a downtime and any issues raised are resolved immediately
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Preferably Male candidate from BGV field.
● Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization.
● Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
● Focus on, prioritise and execute multiple design projects.
● Analyse sales reports, project TAT and customer satisfaction.
● Work on weekends : Ours is a weekend business and as a Design Relationship Manager, you will have to work all weekends except one weekend, per month. You will be able to compensate for this during the week. We run a 6-day week.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
● Minimum - 2 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience.
● Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
● Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
● Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
● Sketchup software knowledge.
● Ability to provide beautiful designs to customers.
● Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing. Communication in English mandatory and the local language is also desirable.
● Understands back end processes (Production and Costing).
● Empathy towards customer needs-lifestyle and budget.
● Responsible (delivers on his/her commitments to the customer/team).
● Team Working skills - Needs to be able to work on projects with multiple stakeholders and so needs to be able to multitask.
● Basic Technology skills and ability to learn usage of software products.
● Aware of the competitive landscape in the city.
● Work location will be a showroom.
● Saturdays & Sundays will be working.
● Mondays will be weekly off.
Recruitment-Tech Platform | Remote/ Mumbai
- Onboarding clients and ensure they understand how best to use the company platform.
- Understanding client hiring requirements and suggesting suitable candidates from the talent pool
- Sourcing candidates through a combination of channels such as company’s internal candidate database, headhunting, referrals, social media etc.
- Navigating the complete recruitment cycle for clients and maximizing hires.
- Managing the candidate status and communication in our applicant tracking system
- Developing sustainable relationships by being a main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Negotiating offers between candidates and clients to minimize dropouts
- Managing a team of Associate Account Managers to achieve team and company-wide targets
- Working with the Co-Founders directly to define an optimal hiring process for each client
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Great English communication both written and spoken
- Experience with various sourcing strategies like headhunting, job posts, social media, referrals etc
- Ability to pitch company to potential candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- The skill to shortlist candidates as per the desired requirements of the client
- Conscientious. Always on top of your pipeline without a need for reminders or follow-ups
- A desire to work in a rapidly scaling startup
at Mosaic Wellness
at Schbang Digital Solutions
- In charge of interfacing with clients to understand key requirements, business background and design objectives.
- Finding out about the project requirements estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost
- Preparing website information architects wireframes.
- Worked on Shopify & ecommerce platforms
- Provided a proper web platform by coordinating in
- Website building with a creative approach & activating social networking platform for the clients.
- Assisting in selecting the right technology framework for developing the solution, discussing
- proposals with clients and ideating to develop user interface design, website maps and navigation features.
- Interact and coordinate with designers and coders to effectively execute the idea.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface
- Should have an understanding of Google Analytics and how it works
- Should be a team player and lead the team and delegate work
- Should have a good eye for UI and UX and design
- Well Spoken and good with communication
at Coconut Media Box LLP
- Coordinate and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the clients.
- Brief the creative team about the client requirements, and get the job done as per the company’s standard & client’s brief.
- Work on market research to determine market requirements for existing and future prospects/clients.
- Maintain cordial relation with different media individuals
- Meet clients on a regular basis to understand their business and requirement.
- Make sure that the client receives all the material as per the committed timelines. Marketing ideas for general & Social Media Platforms.
- Manage the workflow and come up with solutions to execute jobs as per deadlines.
- Being proactive in suggesting new ideas to clients.
- Reports and Presentations would be needed on a monthly basis.
- Create presentations for a new client pitch or big promotions.
About the Role:
We are hiring VP of aggregation to manage and expand large fleet of partnered ambulances. He must possess excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills. The individual should be good problem solver and able to smoothly handle multiple critical tasks and consistently deliver against hard deadlines.
Develop and execute strategy to onboard more ambulance vendors
Maintain good vendor relationships and timely billing
Standardise vehicle quality, conduct regular audits and tech integrations
- Work on issues faced by patients with partnered ambulances
The candidate should have:
- Three years of experience managing aggregation-model multi-city operations, ideally in fast-paced organisations.
- Strong attention to detail, history of delivering zero-defect output, and comfort with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to adapt with humility and resilience
- A passion for the mission of HelpNow
at LINC Education
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month