Eclipse (IDE) Jobs in Mumbai
Job Description for IBM MDM Developer:
Role: IBM MDM Developer
Experience – 5-9 Years
Notice Period: Under 60 days
JD for IBM MDM developer:
- Experience in customizing IBM MDM version 11.4 or above versions. 11.6/Advance Edition is preferred version.
- Experience with IBM MDM Customization includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification Framework - Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Contract, Product, Location etc.)
- Good experience in Java with RSA/ RAD IDE, SOAP Web Services/rest web service, XML, XSD, WSDL.
- Good experience in SQL preferably with Oracle DB.
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Should be able to work as Independent team member
- Good communication skills.
- Good to have knowledge on OpenShift, Mulesoft or Camel
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent technical skills on Salesforce or similar applications which include building customized applications using JAVA, MIcroservices, Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Apex Jobs, Lightning Component, Integration, Process Builder or configure components/Flexi pages to implement expected functionality.
- Worked with different tools like Copado, Data loader, Jira, VS Code, Eclipse, SonarQube, etc.
- Able to Manage deployment activities, code review, and deployment using data loader
- Implementation of Entitlement and Milestones, platform events, visual flows, etc.
- Implement web services using REST API/SOAP API.
- Inbound / Outbound Integration.
- Involvement in Solution designing and Estimations.
- Create Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Fields, Lightning Record Pages, etc.
- Performed pre-deployment and post-deployment activities.
- Experience in Workflows, custom metadata
- Implementing DevOps in Enterprise application
- For Support Developer – Problem-solving mindset
Good to have –
- BFSI industry experience
- Agile project management experience
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the development background, with at least 2 years experience in Java, Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate or JPA, MySQL, Oracle, Spring MVC.
- B.E. degree in Computer Science, Graduate in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with ORM's like Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Cloud AWS.
- Experience in any Messaging Queue e.g. Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Experience on Web services with REST and SOAP.
- Experience working on tool set like Eclipse IDE, SQL clients.
- Experience using application server like Jboss, TomCat, Wildfly, glassfish.
- Experience in using tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Ability to write SQL queries to fetch data.
- Knowledge of Micro services, Redis Cache and Mongo DB (or any other NoSQL) is good to have
- Design thinking to really understand the business problem
- Understanding new ways to deliver (agile, DT)
- Being able to do a functional design across S/4HANA and SCP). An understanding of the possibilities around automation/RPA (which should include UIPath, Blueprism, Contextor) and how these can be identified and embedded in business processes
- Following on from this, the same is true for AI and ML: What is available in SAP standard, how can these be enhanced/developed further, how these technologies can be embedded in the business process. There is no point in understanding the standard process, or the AI and ML components, we will need a new type of hybrid SAP practitioner.