Job Description for IBM MDM Developer:
Role: IBM MDM Developer
Experience – 5-9 Years
Notice Period: Under 60 days
JD for IBM MDM developer:
- Experience in customizing IBM MDM version 11.4 or above versions. 11.6/Advance Edition is preferred version.
- Experience with IBM MDM Customization includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification Framework - Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Contract, Product, Location etc.)
- Good experience in Java with RSA/ RAD IDE, SOAP Web Services/rest web service, XML, XSD, WSDL.
- Good experience in SQL preferably with Oracle DB.
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Should be able to work as Independent team member
- Good communication skills.
- Good to have knowledge on OpenShift, Mulesoft or Camel
- Sound knowledge on Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope up with high pressure work environment.
- Work model will be 24X7.
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Collaborate with tech leads to get maximum understanding of underlying infrastructure.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience in BI/Big-Data with hands-on coding experience
Strong in problem-solving
Good exposure to Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Able to comprehend challenges related to Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Working knowledge of Java, python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Awareness of CI-CD pipeline
Inclination to work on cloud platform ex:- AWS
Crisp communication skills with team members, Business owners.
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application development
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test system
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any programming knowledge (Python/ Java/ Scala)
- Good Experience Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash
- Knowledge on Dev Ops
- Preferable :- AWS or any cloud knowledge
- Ansible, Kibana any visualization tools
- Ownership of MBSE support Frontline Desk to address the Service Operations requests
- 16x5 monitoring of MBSE Infrastructure environment
- Create CISM tickets based on the predefined standard cases
- Documentation of Service cases and standard operation procedures
- Contribution to the predefined Knowledge database on Sharepoint.
- Communication & coordination with different teams in India & Germany
- Resolve user-reported issues as per the agreed SLA
- Assignment and coordination of CISM tickets to Level 2 & Level 3 support group
- Knowledge of Linux server deployments
- Knowledge of IBM WAS, IBM HTTP server, proxy configurations, F5 servers, client and server certificates.
- Knowledge of writing Linux scripts (Shell/Perl)
- Good knowledge of IBM DB2
- Good knowledge of LDAP protocols, authentication/authorization in IBM Jazz CLM
Role 1 : Core Java
Experience - 5 – 10 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP) / Weworks
Primary Skills / Must have:
- Knows Java Programming Language (Java 7, 8) with Object-Oriented Design and Spring Framework. Understanding of RESTFul Services development.
- Has a good understanding of asynchronous requests, multithreading and related issues and ways to resolve them.
- Has a good understanding of web and web programming principles, cookies, sessions etc.
- Familiar with tomcat, servlet model and their limitations.
- Has a good understanding of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills and willingness to learn.
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Willing to ask questions.
- Team player.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
- Familiarity with Git and Linux/Unix commands.
Role 2 – JAVA + Linux + SQL Server combination of skills - Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 9 years
Location – Bangalore ( RMZ Ecoworld)
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong Java experience.
- Experienced in Agile development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with Programming language: Python, and SQL
- Experience in database platforms : DB2/Sybase/MSSQL server.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Working knowledge of Java spring framework,Angular 7/8,GIT.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Working experience on Actimize RCM solution.
- Knowledge of testing automation tools like selenium.
- Good knowledge of Actimize AIS solution
- Ability to take on challenges and open to learning new technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Passion for innovation and find creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Team player.
Educational qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree in engineering/computer science or MCA from recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in required technical skills.
Role 3 – Java+ Spring + Azure ( Mandatory)
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 7 years
Role 4 – Java Fullstack
Experience - 5 – 9 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP)
No of open role – 4
Mandatory Skills – Core Java , Full stack and Unix
Ø Work closely with Business Analysts to understand User and Functional Requirements
Ø Conduct Technical Design, create Design Prototype and Design Specifications. Be able to understand business needs and translate into technology solutions
Ø Implement the requirements using the latest firm wide technologies and approved global solutions
Ø Perform Unit Testing and, wherever applicable, collaborate with QA Engineer on System / Integration / QA / Regression / Performance / Capacity Testing, and create testing documentation
Ø Coordinate with users on User Acceptance Testing and provide testing support
Required technical skills:
Ø Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience in software development
Ø Good programming skills using Java
Ø Excellent relational database skills on Sybase / DB2 & Unix Shell Scripting
Ø Good knowledge and solid experience in Agile software development
Ø Good knowledge, skills and abilities to perform high quality software testing
Ø Experience on Axiom / XML / SOAP / Informatica is preferred but not essential
Required professional skills:
Ø Enthusiasm for and interest in learning and applying new technologies to solve real world business problems
Ø Pursuit for perfect delivery quality in a zero-error-tolerance environment
Ø Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ø Good communication skills including ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
Ø Highly organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive with capability to work with minimal supervision
Ø A strong can-do attitude
Ø Creative and flexible while observing policies, rules and standards
Demonstrate highly proficient written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Role 5 – Core Java / Java backend hands on developer
Location – Mumbai and Banglare
Experience - 5 – 10 years /
Joining Location: Bangalore
Experience - 4 to 6 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate (15-30 Days max)
Salary (Per Annum) :
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
- Minimum of 4+ experience with Spring
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Hibernate
- Sound knowledge of core java and collections
- Hands on experience building ReST based web services
- Spring Boot experience a plus
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and design patterns
- Hands on experience working with databases
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Team player
- Mentoring and leadership capability
We are currently hiring a professional, skilled Software Developer to develop, create, and modify applications software or specialized utility programs of our company.
Role & Responsiblities
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Bug fixing and debugging existing code.
- Understanding product requirements, architecture, design
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/Any specialized course in the Required field
- Must know C/C++/JAVA/.NET
- 0-2 year experience in software development..
For C/C++ developer
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with web applications and programming languages like- C/C++
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Should have good technical skills related to Email Services Operating System and File Systems.
- Working independently and multi-tasking effectively.
- Understanding of projects from client as well as own view point
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Enhance product test and build infrastructure.
For Java Developer.
- Must have strong background / knowledge in Core Java.
- Must Have skills : Core java,swing ,J2EE.
- Must know about Collection Multi Threading and File handling.
- Must know how to use Eclipse/Net Beans
- Very Polished professionals with strong Communication Skills
- Excellent design, coding and debugging skills .
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts.
Position :Software Developer
No. of position:10
Job type: full time
Timing: 10am to 7pm