Core Data Jobs in Chennai
at I-net secure labs pvt ltd
Need Web Application Developer immediately
Location : Chennai (Arumbakkam)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Participate in scrum meetings & design discussions.
2. Develop core REST APIs using .Net Core
3. Design & development of user interfaces using Angular 10 & above
4. Coordinating with other developers and designers in the team to get the desired results.
5. Good understanding of Angular JS optimization techniques, cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design.
6.Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Technologies: .Net Core, ASP.Net, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 10 & Above.
Experience Level: 2 - 4 years
Must be able to work independently,
Should be good in OOPS and fundamentals.
Should have knowledge in handling source control (Git).
Preferred full stack developer.
Note : Attach your updated CV and then click apply plz
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
at Telth Healthcare Network
performance and global at scale
Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
Working experience with popular thid party libraries for networking, async image loading
Experience building complex applications and g Objective-C / C++/SWFIT with Cocoa and other
Strong understanding of iOS application architecture and Implementation (MVC, MVVM)
Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, iOS SDK performance
tools and optimization techniques
Knowledge on UIKit, Core Animation, Autolayout, Size Classes, SnapKit
Knowledge on Core Location, MapKit, AVFoundation, StoreKit, Extensions, AddressBook, EventKit, CAllKit,
SiriKit, Core Bluetooth
Knowledge on Spatial Reasoning
Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
Experience in Agile methodology.
Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
Previous experience of developing VoIP based solution, live streaming/video calling based application
DevOps understanding is a plus.
Previous experience of working in Product/Solution development or Start-ups will be added advantage
Domain Knowledge: Health care
Good Communication skill
We are looking for people willing to work in a fast-paced and everchanging environment with focus on innovation and adaptive mindset. Come joins us, if you want to make a difference in healthcare field by building data as a key asset in decision making.
We are looking for a Team Lead/Architect for iOS platform responsible for designing and architecting applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
The candidate should ideally possess the below experience
Required Experience & Responsibilities
- Should Have experience leading/mentoring large technical teams.
- Experience in working with product managers , translating functional requirements to precise technical requirements.
- Identify, create and manage project/Product technical artefacts.
- Be able to plan technical milestones & drive development efforts with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in designing enterprise grade application architecture for mobile apps, employing design patterns & best practices.
- Should have strong OOAD & TDD development approaches.
- Should have good exposure to code coverage, CPU, Memory & other profiling/tooling.
- Conduct code reviews, technical brainstorming sessions, do code refactoring & optimization.
- Coordinate with the Testing team and define UT, IT, Smoke/Regression tests.
- Triage & Delegate technical issues to developers using bug tracking tools like JIRA
- Develop modular, reusable components for projects with industry-grade coding skills.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and clear the bottlenecks , identify the root causes of bugs along with developers
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Required Technical Skills
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift languages, and Cocoa frameworks
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Solid work experience with UI application development using standard patterns (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- Work experience in AWS AppSync & Amplify framework integration
- Experience in offline & real time data models
- Solid experience with REST API standards and integration with ORM
- Expertise in design level optimization techniques – Caching, lazy loading, pre-fetching
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Solid understanding of security frameworks & practices for iOS development- Encryption & Data protection.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with profilers
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools -Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to understand Hybrid or cross platform applications using IONIC, React Native, Flutter
- Ability to develop any test tools in Mac/Desktop
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Diploma, bachelors or masters in the area of human centred / product design
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
- Experience working on Agile development methodology
- Experience working in Design Thinking methodology (preferred)