Need Web Application Developer immediately
Location : Chennai (Arumbakkam)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Participate in scrum meetings & design discussions.
2. Develop core REST APIs using .Net Core
3. Design & development of user interfaces using Angular 10 & above
4. Coordinating with other developers and designers in the team to get the desired results.
5. Good understanding of Angular JS optimization techniques, cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design.
6.Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Technologies: .Net Core, ASP.Net, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 10 & Above.
Experience Level: 2 - 4 years
Must be able to work independently,
Should be good in OOPS and fundamentals.
Should have knowledge in handling source control (Git).
Preferred full stack developer.
Note : Attach your updated CV and then click apply plz
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About I-net secure labs pvt ltd
Candidate with 2+years of experience
Candidate with lesser notice period(45-30 days)
Proficiency in Oops Concepts and C# (Professional)
ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core | EF Core | MVC applications (Advanced)
Entity Framework | ADO.NET (Moderate)
Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | PostgreSQL | Oracle | LINQ | Couch base (Moderate)
Database design including indexes and data integrity
Dependency injection , IoC containers using: Autofac , Handlers,
Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
Client side framework jQuery | Typescript| Angular 3.*+ (Moderate)
Knowledge in micro services architecture using service brokers would be an added advantage
Knowledge of cybersecurity aspects on application development would be added advantage
Should be able to identify application performance bottleneck and solve / recommend solutions
Develop, perform unit testing
Working knowledge on source control GIT Lab
Project management using JIRA
Years of Experience:2-5 Years
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days
3+ years of web development experience using Node.js or similar web technologies
Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor.
Full-stack developer - Remote position
- Interested in working at a successful, well-funded start-up where every team member can make a huge contribution?
- Keen to make software that people will use every single day to make their lives easier?
- Excited to work on greenfield projects with responsibility and independence?
- Ready to develop and use your skills across our frontend, backend and mobile offerings?
- Meticulous about quality, and gifted with a strong desire to write beautiful code?
About the company
KeyNest solves the key exchange problem for Airbnb users. Our worldwide network of over 4,000 shops store keys so that Airbnb guests / cleaners / contractors can pick them up whenever is convenient for them. As a global partner of Airbnb we’ve checked-in over 2 million guests.
Why we need you
As the entire Airbnb ecosystem increasingly relies on KeyNest, our customers expect us to integrate additional features without reducing the ease of use that our customers love. This is why we continue to invest in beautiful, intuitive user interfaces that integrate with every tool and are used by our customers, their guests and staff, as well as our own staff.
Our product team is lead by one of the founders and complete with a director of engineering, product manager, UX designer, one mobile developer and one senior full-stack developer who will be mentoring you. We want to work with a developer who cares about the way their code impacts the people who use it.
With a genuine passion for high quality work, attention to detail and readiness to own your own projects, you will be looking for a new and exciting challenge which allows you to use your experience to drive change and maintain the high standards of our organisation.
Our Tech Stack
- C# MVC modern tech stack
- Front end web in TypeScript & Angular or Node & React
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and follow SOLID design principles.
- EF 6.0
- SQL Server 2017
- Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- Cloud hosted in Azure with micro-services architecture
- 2-4 years experience in C#
- Front-end web experience in Angular
- Track record of building great products
- Excited about understanding the real problems working people come up against and fixing them with technology
- You’ll love the idea of being a big part of a small team: if you come up with a great idea, you can take it all the way to production
- Motivation and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to take on responsibilities
What we offer
- Crucial role in a funded, dynamic & fast-growing start-up shaking up the sharing economy
- Competitive salary based on relevant experience
- Flexible working for our most committed staff
- Unparalleled opportunities to develop your career as the company develops rapidly
If you want to join the KeyNest team, please get in touch – we look forward to meeting you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
That can include the following tasks:
- Develop and revamp creative, eye-catching websites as per the client's needs.
- Work with project managers to discuss the desired website functionality and provide solutions.
- Integrate custom templates/themes into WordPress.
- Work with various WordPress third-party plugins (Like WooCommerce, Buddypress, Elementor, and others) and customize when required.
- Knowledge of WordPress Architecture, WooCommerce, Page Builder’s (like Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer etc), and other best practice solutions
- Knowledge of child theme creation and customization as per designed based on the requirements
- Knowledge of WordPress plugin and back-end development
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Product Development Engineer is responsible for front end development of modules of enliven CEM.
The engineer is responsible for end to end delivery of specific components in the module and integrate them with existing modules
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with technical architects, able to convert the architecture into design and code in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Able to generate LLD documents.
- Ability to write Quality code with minimum defects.
- Unit Test and following the coding standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years strong programming and logical skills in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, Object Oriented Java script, NodeJS and HTML5
- Hands on Experience on Java (Spring Boot), and MySQL is mandatory. Must have completed at least 2 full projects using Spring boot and AngularJS.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring JPA, RESTful web services implementation.
- NodeJS experience is value add
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
- One who is proactive and comes forward with technology related initiatives. Motivated selfstarter.
- Good Communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our Tech team.
He will be responsible for writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and zeal to learn from an existing highly experienced team.
Job Location: Sector 48, Gurugram (HR)
- Writing code for APIs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Write effective, scalable code
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Fresher or Minimum 01 years of work experience as a PHP Developer
Familiar with any PHP framework (optional) – Laravel, AWS, Bitbucket, OOPS, Bitbucket / GitHub
This is a remote working position with preference to applicants who can start immideatly.
- Handsome experience in React and Typescript
- Full Stack development
- Passion towards Code Review
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, web technologies, and design patterns
- Calm under pressure
- Hungry to improve
Required Skills and Stack
- Expertise in Java / Typescript / ES6+
- Extensive experience with one of the following - Node.js / Spring / Serverless or Enterprise Java-based server technology
- Experience with React 16+
- Version Control - Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contributing to technical and implementation discussions
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain comprehensive documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and communicate status effectively.
Virtual Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd. (VES) is the exclusive development center for VEST, Inc. USA. We engineer desktop and cloud apps, and enterprise platforms for VEST, Inc. to help create high quality, scalable, cost-effective solutions, and services for major global OEMs. More details, please visit our website : https://www.vestusa.com">https://www.vestusa.com
The Opportunity, as a Full Stack Developer, you'll be at the heart of our company - The Engineering Team. You will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the products. Will help the Quality Assurance Team by squashing those annoying bugs!
Your day-to-day tasks includes:
Required to work in a fast-paced agile environment and with a team of dynamic Software Engineers to develop end-to-end applications/products.
You will use .NET Core using Visual Studio Code as a primary technology to develop applications.
You are always willing to work in a constantly changing world and have ability to adapt to new technologies faster.
What You should have:
Proven experience WCF, REST APIs, LINQ and the Entity Framework.
Experience in Blazor Web Assembly is a plus.
You can understand customers business requirements, capability to translate those business requirements to technology terms and develop applications.
Detail-oriented, Critical-thinking, Experience with software designing in a test-driven environment.
You have a good understanding on Azure DevOps and Agile methodologies.
Excellent communication Skills both written and oral, and you are a fast learner with an ability to adapt quickly.
Why you must work for VES.
Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions and drive your learning.
Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort zone and that is where our team likes to be always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
Transparency: an open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers, seniors and even all our senior management is approachable.