Core Data Jobs in Mumbai
A sports-focused digital media agency
Location: Goregaon east, Mumbai
We are looking for a skilled Developer with 2+ years of experience in mobile application development for iOS.
- Work closely with the core team to come up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services and provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications and familiar with App localization technique
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
Functional: Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Networking, Data Structures, GIT & JIRA, GCD, Core Data, OOPS, Design Patterns
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem-solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented
Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and a solid understanding of cricket and football (among other sports).
at Aertrip India Ltd
iOS is one of the world’s leading mobile platforms, which makes Aertrip’s iOS app supremely important. Millions of users worldwide shall access Aertrip via the iOS app. You will have the opportunity to build one of the most amazingly designed apps in the world. The app shall be a benchmark - not just in the field of travel but for app developers worldwide across categories. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
Our Tech Deck :
Backend & Servers
Your Part :
You would be responsible for the complete development and continuous improvement of our iOS app.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
5+ years of software engineering
3+ years of IOS platform experience, with strong background in algorithms.
Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as X Code, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of third party SDK integrations.
Hands-on technical experience with scalable Architecture.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Experience with performance and memory tuning
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
As a Developer:
Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
Capable of designing large applications with stabllity and performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with continuous integration
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Passion for quality and innovation
An eye for detail
As a team player
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Ability to manage and drive small teams
Ability to work independently in small teams
Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them
JAVA + AWS:
Top Skills: Java_AWS Developer
Years of experience 6-9 years.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
• Should have AWS Expertise
• Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
• Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
• Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
• The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
• The candidate is expected to mentor other team members
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
6-10 years of enterprise software product development experience
Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
Exp in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
Delivering on time and with quality
Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
Experience with GIT repository and JIRA tools
Experience with test-driven software development
Great interpersonal skills
AWS Certification - Experience in using public clouds - AWS/Azure
at Andesoft Consulting
Job type: Full time.
Role type: Technical.
Functional Area: Mobile App development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications built for iOS
running on iPhones & iPads. Primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with backend services. This developer(s) will work with our team of engineers to design and build the next generation of our
mobile offerings. In addition, the developer will need to pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with
multiple versions of Apple’s OS and device types.
You will be responsible for -
● Should be able to design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift, Objective-C and
Cocoa Touch Code.
● Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, Cocoa
● Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
● Needs to be experienced in Storyboard and Playground
● Should have strong UI development skills (complex views, trees, animations, rendering) and strong knowledge of
the UI kit, design principles, interface guidelines, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement features
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
● Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs and knowledge on integrating with external data sources.
● Strong skills in the area of JSON parsing as well as XML for fetching data into the application.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
● Unit-test code for robustness, including use cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Strong knowledge of different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Good communication skills and the ability to think out of the box to achieve the defined business logic with
minimal impact and revisions.
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (BE Preferred)
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com