We are looking for people willing to work in a fast-paced and everchanging environment with focus on innovation and adaptive mindset. Come joins us, if you want to make a difference in healthcare field by building data as a key asset in decision making.
We are looking for a Team Lead/Architect for iOS platform responsible for designing and architecting applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
The candidate should ideally possess the below experience
Required Experience & Responsibilities
- Should Have experience leading/mentoring large technical teams.
- Experience in working with product managers , translating functional requirements to precise technical requirements.
- Identify, create and manage project/Product technical artefacts.
- Be able to plan technical milestones & drive development efforts with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in designing enterprise grade application architecture for mobile apps, employing design patterns & best practices.
- Should have strong OOAD & TDD development approaches.
- Should have good exposure to code coverage, CPU, Memory & other profiling/tooling.
- Conduct code reviews, technical brainstorming sessions, do code refactoring & optimization.
- Coordinate with the Testing team and define UT, IT, Smoke/Regression tests.
- Triage & Delegate technical issues to developers using bug tracking tools like JIRA
- Develop modular, reusable components for projects with industry-grade coding skills.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and clear the bottlenecks , identify the root causes of bugs along with developers
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Required Technical Skills
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift languages, and Cocoa frameworks
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Solid work experience with UI application development using standard patterns (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- Work experience in AWS AppSync & Amplify framework integration
- Experience in offline & real time data models
- Solid experience with REST API standards and integration with ORM
- Expertise in design level optimization techniques – Caching, lazy loading, pre-fetching
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Solid understanding of security frameworks & practices for iOS development- Encryption & Data protection.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with profilers
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools -Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to understand Hybrid or cross platform applications using IONIC, React Native, Flutter
- Ability to develop any test tools in Mac/Desktop
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Diploma, bachelors or masters in the area of human centred / product design
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
- Experience working on Agile development methodology
- Experience working in Design Thinking methodology (preferred)
● To periodically explore latest developments in iOS new versions
● Be a part of the team that develops the mobile SDK for data collection, push notifications,
in-app notifications, banners and target mobile (iOS) users
● Build components to make the customer data platform SDK more efficient and scalable
● 3-5 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding for iOS Swift
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Strong Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Strong knowledge of iOS ViewController
● Knowledge of Swift, Mobile UI is a must
● Strong knowledge of architectural patterns and the ability to choose the best solution for the
● Knowledge of React-native is a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
She/he would be responsible for independently handling assigned tasks. All discussed and agreed upon timelines must be adhered to with stringency and discipline. The incumbent should possess the proficiency to develop Apps on the android platform with minimum supervision.
● Experience in native android development and React Native.
● Work on assigned tasks to ensure their timely completion.
● To ensure best coding practices are followed in the code.
● Follow instructions and be able to work on tasks leading to an app.
● Ensure modularity of code.
● Work in a team to complete projects, pitch in with other team members to troubleshoot.
● Good Communication Skills
● Team Player
● Time Management
● Detail Oriented
● Problem - Solving Skills
● Analytical Skills
● BCA/MCA/ B.Tech (Any Graduation)
● Hands on exposure to Android Development and Android Frameworks.
Relevant Experience should be 3.5years+.
Requirements Area of Expertise:
● Good command in React Native Designation React NativeDeveloper Reports To Technical Architect -Web Apps Location Noida/Remote
● Expertise in unit test case writing
● Strong understanding of working with REST Web Services.
● Good understanding of databases and SQLite in general.
● Good understanding of caching strategies and asynchronous calls
• Must have strong experience working using Android Studio
• Must clearly understand compliance requirements and have experience with successful app submission to the Playstore
• Experience with version control system like SVN, GIT
• Should have a strong understanding of git commands
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with REST APIs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to check us out - we're flattered.
Reading the description below might take a few minutes, but we promise it is all worth it. :D
Let's start with
Apps10X is looking to hire an Android Developer who possesses a passion to build scalable apps, learning & growing quickly. Your work will directly impact the millions of lives as you will be working on one of our high growth products. We have over 100 Million users across all our products and we are growing exponentially.
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Android Development.
What we believe:
Our number one priority is company culture. our whole belief is that "your culture is your brand"
All the team members are open to converse, helping and teach
You will always be noticed for your better work and rewarded.
Great work-life balance with the flexibility of you deciding your working hours.
No bossy culture
The relationship with the founder is more like a partnership & he is always open to listening to you and ready to go beyond the extra mile when you need him.
Feel free to reach out to any of our team members. They can share their first-hand experience :)
What You’ll Do:
- Develop cutting edge user experience
- Develop new features for our android products
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work on bug fixing, code optimisation and performance improvements
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
What We Need You To Have:
- Understanding of kotlin and coroutines.
- Knowledge of design patterns (MVVM & MVI)
- Understanding of dependency injection frameworks like Dagger HILT
- Understanding of RxJava, observable pattern
- Proficient in debugging and analysis skills using ADB
- Good knowledge of memory management, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Experience of working with Test Driven Development
- Experience and passion to build great user experiences
- Good knowledge of OOPS, data structure and algorithms
- B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science and/or relevant work experience.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus
Work Location: Remote
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Desired Skills: Android, Kotlin, MVVM, Dagger HILT, Coroutines
- Health Insurance for yourself and your Parents- We know a healthy employee is a happy and productive employee. That’s why we offer a variety of health insurance options to meet your lifestyle. You’ll have access to the top providers and physicians available to you and your family.
- Unlimited leaves- No strict leave policies. It’s flexible but disciplined.
- Flexible work timings- You decide your work timing. Feel free to work on your productive time, Just that work gets done as per timeline.
- Challenging work- All our products targeted 100+ Million users. One gets to work on scale and experience solving challenging problems.
- Great team- Like-minded talented team to work with
- Career growth- Boost your career growth by 10X more learning and opportunities
- MacBook to work- You decide your machine, however, we prefer Apple Team outings and much more*
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same.
Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Apps10X!
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply
• Experience in writing code/functions that are Unit-testing ready and scalable.
• Strong knowledge in auto layout concepts.
• Experience developing rich UI using MVVM, RxSwift, Auto Layout, Storyboard, and UI animations.
• Need to be working in a collaborative environment with team members of the organization.
• Keep up the urge to learn and adapt to new technologies throughout the period of employment.
• Understand end-user needs and translate broad business requirements and objectives into technical
requirements, plans, and designs.
• Take up technical problems during the app development life cycle and bring up optimized solutions to the
Sr. Mobile Developer
Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions , from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business verticals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels. Below are some key facts about Nucleus:
· 3 decades of expertise in banking and financial services, with existence of 26 years in Singapore
Entrusted by Global and Regional banks as a preferred partner for partnering on bank’s Traditional to Transformative journey
· Driving large Digitalization programs for various customers by implementing Next generation DX applications, RPA, Cloud, Analytics, AI/ML and DevOps
· 100% referenceable Services’ customers with perfect C-SAT score of top 3 customers in last 3 years
· 150,000 business users process 26 million transactions every day using our systems
· Recognized as one of the five most significant mobile banking solution providers by Forrester
· Recognized as Best Place to work by “Great Place to Work “ a global research firm
Package: upto 10 L
Designation : IOS Developer
Location : HSR, Bangalore
About the Company
Making impact driven by Data.
Vumonic Datalabs is a data-driven startup providing business insights to e-commerce & e-tail companies to help them make data-driven decisions to scale up their business and understand their competition better. As one of the EU's fastest growing (and coolest) data companies, we believe in revolutionizing the way businesses make their most important business decisions by providing first-hand transaction based insights in real-time..
About the Role
We are looking to hire an iOS Developer to design and build functional applications compatible with a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications with a commitment to delivering sophisticated design, creation of quality products and collaborating with the design team for new features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
If you have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks and IMAP Protocol, are hungry to learn, compassionate about your work and are familiar with the mentioned technical skills, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do
- Design, build, upgrade and boost email client applications to create an exceptional user experience
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization of application
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and devise elegant solutions to improve the scope of functionality of the application
- Ensuring quality and performance as per expected specifications.
What you need to have
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Deep understanding of native iOS languages & technologies such as Swift, Xcode, UIKit etc.
- Proficient at coding, client communication and product development.
- 2 or more years of working experience as an iOS Developer.
- More than 1 year of working experience with communication-based applications
- Excited to learn, are a hustler and “Do-er”
- Passionate about building products that create impact.
- Updated with the latest technological developments & enjoy upskilling yourself with market trends.
- Keen on benchmarking and optimizing deliverables by taking ownership.
- Willing to experiment with novel ideas, take calculated risks & work efficiently
- Driven to achieve objectives by collaborating proactively with team members
- Someone with a problem-solving attitude, ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting expected deadlines and exceptional communication skills
- Interested to work as part of a supportive, highly motivated and fun team.
An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s
iOS operating system. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices
that revolve around the iOS platform.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & Qualifications
1. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Cocoa Touch, Firebase, Alamofire
2. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
3. Proven working experience in software development
4. Working experience in iOS development
5. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
6. Must have knowledge of Swift & Objective C
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
8. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
9. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
We are looking for the candidates with 3+ years of experience
The iOS Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of native mobile code on the iOS operating systems. This person utilizes their knowledge of mobile development and hardware capabilities as an integral part of the software development team.
The role requires an energetic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to work cross functionally.
- Create compelling device specific user interface and experiences
- Build Prototypes
- Optimize performance
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Collaborate with development team and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology
- Write high-quality code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control.
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team member to review user stories, estimate effort for user stories, and participate in sprint reviews.
- 5+ years experience in Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa development
- Experience publishing applications to the App Store
- Experience with RESTful API to connect iOS applications to backend services
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Source Control like Git
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Ability to understand and write SQL code
- Experience with Apple Pay is a huge plus
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies
- Development experience with highly trafficked apps
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or equivalent
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment