Core Data Jobs in Pune
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of mobile applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end applications for the latest mobile devices. You will be responsible for architecting or building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Translate designs and wire-frames into pixel perfect high quality code
Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code Develop and support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development
Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your experience in process and technical leadership.
iOS - Skills And Qualifications
- 2+ year of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
Good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs.
Experience in defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Strong knowledge of iOS Architectural Components and Design Patterns.
Strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, different versions of iOS, and know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Solid knowledge in REST API integration and JSON response structure.
Understanding of third party SDK integrations using Cocoapods, SPM etc.
- Experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning is good to have.
- Knowledge of the latest advancements in the world of iOS such as Swift 5.2, MVVM, Data Binding, CoreData, PropertyWrappers, operations with OperationQueue, Machine Learningwith CoreML Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
Experience: 3+ years
Working hours: Full Time
Required Candidate profileShould have strong expertise in training both entry-level and experienced professionals
The role will provide a tremendous opportunity for Self-Development
Strong technical in training Core java
JAVA + AWS:
Top Skills: Java_AWS Developer
Years of experience 6-9 years.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
• Should have AWS Expertise
• Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
• Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
• Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
• The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
• The candidate is expected to mentor other team members
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
6-10 years of enterprise software product development experience
Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
Exp in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
Delivering on time and with quality
Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
Experience with GIT repository and JIRA tools
Experience with test-driven software development
Great interpersonal skills
AWS Certification - Experience in using public clouds - AWS/Azure