Chef Jobs in Mumbai
Only apply on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk025uh?source=" target="_blank">https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk025uh?source=
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Associate Vice President - Product Engineering - DevOps or Senior Database Administrator to cater to the development and operations efforts in product. You will choose and deploy tools and technologies to build and support a robust infrastructure.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable infrastructure. You have experience to automate and streamline the development operations and processes. You are a master in troubleshooting and resolving issues in dev, staging and production environments.
- Design and implement scalable infrastructure for delivering and running web, mobile and big data applications on cloud
- Scale and optimise a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB), web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems
- Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack
- Plan, implement and maintain robust backup and restoration policies ensuring low RTO and RPO
- Support several Linux servers running our SaaS platform stack on AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, Ali Cloud
- Define and build processes to identify performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls
- Manage robust monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Explore new tools to improve development operations to automate daily tasks
- Ensure High Availability and Auto-failover with minimum or no manual interventions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 11 to 14 years of experience in designing and maintaining high volume and scalable micro-services architecture on cloud infrastructure
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Python/Shell Scripting
- Extensive experience working with cloud platforms like AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Auto-scaling, VPC, Lambda), GCP, Azure
- Experience in deployment automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef, GitLab) and monitoring tools like Zabbix, Cloud Watch Monitoring, Nagios
- Knowledge of Java Virtual Machines, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Apache Kafka, Microservices architecture, Caching mechanisms
- Experience in query analysis, peformance tuning, database redesigning,
- Experience in enterprise application development, maintenance and operations
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent leadership skill.
DevOps – Technical Skills
- Excellent understanding of at least any one of the programming language Ruby, Python and Java
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Shell/Bash/YAML scripting
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and automation processes across different tech stacks and cloud providers (AWS / Azure)
- Experience in Maven and Git workflows
- Hands on experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetess
- Good knowledge in any Devops Automation Tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Fabric etc
- Experience managing stakeholders and external interfaces and setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Hands on experience in any Cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Unix OS
- Able to Identify improvements within existing processes to reduce technical debt.
- Experience in network, server, application status monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development teams to streamline builds.
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile principles is a plus
- Good communication and inter personal skills
Experience- 5 to 7 Yrs
Designation- Assistant Manager
Location- Pune , Bangalore, Mumbai
Notice Period- Immediate to 1 month
What you will do:
- Handling Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups and monitoring
- Logging, metrics and alerting management
- Creating Docker files
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors
What you need to have:
- 12+ years of experience in Software Development/ QA/ Software Deployment with 5+ years of experience in managing high performing teams
- Proficiency in VMware, AWS & cloud applications development, deployment
- Good knowledge in Java, Node.js
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc
- Experience with Unit/ Functional automation is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, Mango DB, Redis, Rabbit MQ
- Proficiency in Jenkins. Ansible, Terraform/Chef/Ant
- Proficiency in Linux based Operating Systems
- Proficiency of Cloud Infrastructure like Dockers, Kubernetes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as algorithms, data structures, object oriented design, databases
- Proficiency in monitoring and observability
- Having around 10+ years of Experience in IT industry in Software Development.
- Having strong Python full stack developer.
- Having work Experience in OpenStack,Ansible, Shellscript, Chef, Puppet, Docker,ELK,OpenTSDB, Kafka, Zookeeper, Grafan
- Having work experience in SDN/NFV
- Having work experience in AWS,AZURE Cloud
- Experience in Python, HTML, CSS
- Having work experience in Open source and Open Flow Controller(SDN).
- Having work experience in Zabbix, Nagiso, OpenNMs Monitoring tool.
- Experience in Aglie methodology.
- Having work experience in Type1&Type2 Hypervisors and KVM.
- Having good knowledge on OOP'S concepts and Django ORM.
- Good Knowledge on MySQL ,Postgresql, HDFS, Timeseries
- Good Knowledge on ONOS,OpenKilda,Mininet.
- Having work experience in SDN/NFV, Orchestration
- Having work experience in Supply Chain Management system.
- Having work experience in MVT/MVC architecture.
- Having good knowledge networks, devices, service modeling and automation in systems.
- Having work experience on API & JSON implementation.
- Good Understanding of Software Development (i.e. SDLC)
- Good team player enthusiastic and quick learner
- Good interpersonal skill, commitment, result oriented with a quest and learn new technologies and understanding challenging tasks
We are building the fastest, most reliable & intelligent trading platform. That requires highly available, scalable & performant systems. And you will be playing one of the most crucial roles in making this happen.
You will be leading our efforts in designing, automating, deploying, scaling and monitoring all our core products.
Tech Facts so Far
1. 8+ services deployed on 50+ servers
2. 35K+ concurrent users on average
3. 1M+ algorithms run every min
4. 100M+ messages/min
We are a 4-member backend team with 1 Devops Engineer. Yes! this is all done by this incredible lean team.
Big Challenges for You
1. Manage 25+ services on 200+ servers
2. Achieve 99.999% (5 Nines) availability
3. Make 1-minute automated deployments possible
If you like to work on extreme scale, complexity & availability, then you will love it here.
Who are we
We are on a mission to help retail traders prosper in the stock market. In just 3 years, we have the 3rd most popular app for the stock markets in India. And we are aiming to be the de-facto trading app in the next 2 years.
We are a young, lean team of ordinary people that is building exceptional products, that solve real problems. We love to innovate, thrill customers and work with brilliant & humble humans.
Key Objectives for You
• Spearhead system & network architecture
• CI, CD & Automated Deployments
• Achieve 99.999% availability
• Ensure in-depth & real-time monitoring, alerting & analytics
• Enable faster root cause analysis with improved visibility
• Ensure a high level of security
Possible Growth Paths for You
• Be our Lead DevOps Engineer
• Be a Performance & Security Expert
• Challenges that will push you beyond your limits
• A democratic place where everyone is heard & aware