Technical Skills Desired:
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their Career graph.
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology. Opportunity working in different platforms Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
- Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring core, JPA] or Node.Js
- Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro Services using Java or Node Js
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing & code coverage tools is desired
- Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
- Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
- Good knowledge in product development domains
- Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
- Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
- Self-motivated & working independently with minimal
- Maintain code integrity and
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular
Technical Skills Good to Have:
- Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning
- Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and
- Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
- Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
- Usage of CI/CD pipeline
● Design and Build
○ Development of Backend systems - APIs, CRONs, etc.
○ Design and build Web Applications(Angular8 or any other framework) - (given
an HTML, JPEG)
○ Design modules wrt API request/response, MySql tables (and indexes etc), NoSql
○ QA other developers' API and front end pieces for bugs
○ Leading and Mentoring a Team
○ Change Release - New Feature or Enhancement. End to End ownership of getting the
change released and deployed to Production environment
● Release / Delivery Quality
○ Ensuring Code is as per solution / tech design
○ QA other developers' APIs/Front End Integration of APIs pieces for bugs
○ Code Reviews as per standards
○ QA process
○ Release / Migration plan and execution without any downtime
● Project Management
○ Coordinating with different teams (both in-house and external) to get assigned
tasks/changes done in time for Release
● People Development
○ Mentor team to grow in technical and interpersonal skills
● Technical Advancement
○ Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
○ Explore newer tech areas / solutions available for integration
● Programming & Problem Solving
○ Strong in Data Structures and Algorithms
○ Good Problem-Solving skills
○ Should have good fundamentals of MVC, REST, Service based architecture, Databases
○ Should have good understanding of design patterns
○ Should be willing to work on any Tech Stack and Programming Language (PHP / JAVA /
.NET / Python etc.)
○ Worked in Frameworks: (Slim, Laravel, Symphony, Yii)
○ Proven working experience in Web Development - Angular5 (optional)
○ Should be able to include NFRs (like performance, scaling, access controls, security etc)
○ Be able to critically evaluate requirements, even proposed implementations to make
sure the code is developed without a lot of bugs
● Leadership / People Management traits
○ Must be a leader by example; should be a role model for others
Role Description of Senior Software Engineer (.Net) – Full Stack
Your role would primarily be to strengthen our product by building and adding new product and improving the existing product features on the platform to improve existing offerings like
- AI enabled remote proctoring and video-based Virtual Examination Solutions
- Coding Skills Evaluation Solution for 15+ programming languages
- Interview Product Like AonLive for corporates to virtually interview candidates.
- CoCubes Assessment to assess candidates and apply for Jobs
The position will be based out of Gurgaon.
- .Net programming to build a world class product which is scalable and secure (model to be used by millions of users)
- Responsible for designing and appropriately structuring of code, developing modules, testing and productionalizing the modules with minimal handholding.
- Own the delivery of modules with minimal supervision and ensure delivery as per release plan
- Deliver product releases in rapid iterations; manage risks, dependencies, quality issues, delivery and integration timelines
- Contribute individually as well as manage a small team of junior resources
- Ensure compliance with guidelines, framework and best practices of the organization
- Work with global team and global products
- 3-6 years of strong experience in C#, Asp.Net/MVC/Razor Pages, SQL, Java Script, Jquery/Angular JS and HTML
• Strong programming and web development expertise in ASP.Net
• Experienced in handling end to end modules / client delivery independently
• Should have managed junior team members
Desired Qualifications / Traits
- Good business acumen and analytical / problem solving abilities (including eye for detail)
• Self driven, persistent, action oriented and goal driven
• Integrity and professionalism in work
We Strongly Believe in
- Work Life Balance – Maintain a healthy balance between your work and personal life.
- Open Culture– We encourage open communication and feedback. Every one is easily approachable. No closed work cubicle in the office.
- Empowerment–Employees are given certain degree of autonomy and responsibility for decision making.
- Fun at Work – We believe fun and work go hand in hand. Parties and celebrating various occasions are integral part of the culture.
- Learning & Development–Through periodic AON training programs, focus is to keep improving employee’s technical and business skill.
Compensation is best in the industry depending on experience and skills.
Having and Hands on experience in the particular Domain.
– RSpec, Capybara, Factory Girl
– Resque, Sidekiq
– Elasticsearch, Sphinx
– Deploy with Capistrano, Mina or Heroku
– Chef, Amazon Web Services
– PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
– Active Admin
– Spree, LocomotiveCMS
– REST API
– Coffescript, HAML, SASS, LESS
Location - Bangalore(Bellandur)
Job Description :
Secondary Skills :1. CICD 2. Testing Framework (Mocha, Chai)- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, and audit.- Design detailed technical components with high-level architecture- Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications. - Apply reusability and future state architectures. - Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.- Complete component design documents on assigned projects.- Participate and provide feedback in design reviews. - Develop or confirm detailed project or system change estimates or project plans. Calibrates estimating factors for continuous process improvement.- Develop code for intermediate modules, following documentation and development standards. - Create enhanced technical documentation and implement changes.- Acts a technical expert for consultant application developer(s).- Conduct timely structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability.- Review and critique team members- code.- Create accurate test plans, conditions, and data. Participate in testing reviews.- Conduct basic levels of module and integration testing according to process standards. Track and resolve moderate defects.- Assists Quality Control (QC) personnel with functional tests.- Identify support issues and initiate action to resolve the problem. - Provide technical assistance.- Analyze and resolve moderate problems.- Execute change management activities supporting production deployment to Developers, Quality Control Analysts, and Environment Management personnel.- Completes and delivers migration or change management form to above parties.