MindTickle is a sales readiness platform for onboarding, product training, coaching and ongoing readiness, that helps fast growing companies to prepare their sales teams and partners in a scalable and effective way. MindTickle has proven success in reducing ramp-up times for new sales reps and increasing the productivity of the entire sales team.
The vision at Mindtickle is to build a platform to simplify the work of customer-facing employees. A testament to this vision of #SalesReadiness is our recent funding from Softbank Group Corp valuing us $1.2B. With 200+ enterprise customers ranging from pre-IPO companies to fortune 2000s, we could not have asked for more.
Now as this rocketship shifts gears to scale, we are looking for talented & sincere product folks to join our team. Oh! you might have questions on our work culture, do visit our Glassdoor page and read why we have a 4.8 rating.
- Pitching them the product, and giving a demo
- Registering on our platform
- Taking followups
- Cold calling
- Doing lead generation from different platforms
• Client acquisition and business development by direct/indirect sales.
• Offer customised portfolio solutions to clients based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile.
• Maximise revenue generation and lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaigns.
• Strong client focus including pre and post sales services for long term wealth retention.
• Meet and advise clients on real estate.
• Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
• Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
• Attractive incentives, mobility across regions (global), fast track growth and equity ownership for superior performers.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of current Operations processes, inefficiencies, issues, and risks.
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both Operations business and
• Knowledge of Agile.
• Ability to drive multiple agendas and effectively manage priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent
standard of English (written and spoken)
• Work with the business to understand their requirements, define new processes and
• Be an active, vocal team member of workshops, discussions, and working groups.
• Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous manner. Ensure they are understood by all
parties and sign-off are achieved.
• Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs. Translate into clear,
automated and globally standardized future state models
• Create functional and design specifications, ensuring all stakeholders, globally, are in
agreement and provide sign off
• Preparing Data Flow Diagram, Process Flow Manual DFD in Visio, UML diagrams.
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications, and supporting
documents meet the bank's standards
• Ensure development and testing teams understand the requirements and future state
processes and that they are fully engaged early on in the project.
• Provide ongoing support to the technology and testing teams as required e.g. reviewing of
test cases, closeout open issues/questions, manage change request process, etc.
• Assist the business with UAT, including communications, planning, preparation, and test cases
• Proficiency in Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word
• Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner.
Propose and plan mitigating steps.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged,
communications are regular and honest and expectations are well managed.
APS is seeking a Business Development Executive to aid in its sales efforts in the Telangana market. This full-time position reports to the Business Head, is based in Hyderabad and will be part of our growing Business Development division. The successful candidate will be diligent with a proven track record in sales. The BD Executive will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating midsize and large company leads in their market. The BD Executive will be responsible to pitch, tour, and close leads in their potential market.
- Lead generation and prospecting (i.e. cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc)
- Cultivating and maintaining midsize and large business relationships
- Touring and demonstrating office space options with potential customers
- Effective sales pipeline management
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously follow, implement and utilize company processes and accountability tools such as CRM, Update tracking system, etc
- Continuously improve through feedback
- International/National travel when required
SEAMEDU- ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Seamless Education and Services Pvt. Ltd (SEAS)
Seamedu - School of Pro Expressionism a full fledge media school producing world class talent in Media & Entertainment (M & E) fields of Film Making, Animation, Game Design & Development, Visual Effects, Sound Engineering, Photography, and Broadcast Journalism. Seamedu is an institution that nurtures the creativity of the students. Seamedu has been awarded by the Government of Maharashtra in IT & IT related Fields-Multi - media/ Entertainment/ Game. Seamedu also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh. To know more about us, please visit – www.seamedu.com.
- Handling fresh enquiries via phone call, email, walk-ins and assisting with their educational goals.
- Provide academic advising and guidance to prospective lead, students from the point of enquiry to enrolment.
- Adhere to defined outreach timelines accurately and consistently; responding to student outreach within a 24-48 hour window.
- Follow up calls/emails to the prospective students
- Updating CRM effectively and adhering to admission process.
- Achieve Admission goals for programs
- Submit daily activity report to immediate superior
- Provide presales input in terms of collecting target audience database, managing mailers/e-mailers campaign etc.
- Analysis of earlier marketing data to support fresh marketing plans
- Attendance Management
- Student Relations & Grievance Handling
- External Visits & Events Coordination
Specific Skill Set :
- Professional experience in achieving admissions for academic program.
- Familiarity with higher education and online learning environments.
- Target oriented and focused
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English and coordination skills
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Location(s) of Job: Pune
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream with relevant experience
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Languages : English, Hindi
Any other skill set:
- Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and college staff
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
- Time management and follow-up skills
- Our growing company is in need of a resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
- First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
- Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
- Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM" target="_blank">https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.