Appristine Technologies. We are based in Pune and we are hiring for the following role.
1. PHP Developer – 2+ Years Exp.
- Strong skill level in PHP
- Intermediate skill level in HTML and CSS
- Intermediate skill level in at least one server-side language (i.e. Java, Python, etc)
- Intermediate skill level with relational database systems (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Intermediate skill level with a source control software (i.e. Git, SVN, etc)
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
About Appristine Technologies
Excellent knowledge in Core Java (J2SE) and J2EE technologies.
Hands-on experience with RESTful services, API design are must.
Knowledge of microservices architecture is must.
Knowledge of design patterns is must.
Strong knowledge in Exception handling and logging mechanism is must.
Agile scrum participation experience. Work experience with several agile teams on an application built
with microservices and event-based architectures to be deployed on hybrid (on-prem/cloud)
Good knowledge of Spring framework (MVC, Cloud, Data and Security. Etc) and ORM framework like
Experience in managing the Source Code Base through Version Control tool like SVN, GitHub,
Experience in using and configuration of Continuous Integration tools Jenkins, Travis, GitLab, etc.
Experience in design and development of SaaS/PaaS based architecture and tenancy models.
Experience in SaaS/PaaS based application development used by a high volume of
Awareness and understanding of data security and privacy.
Experience in performing Java Code Review using review tools like SonarQube, etc.
Good understanding of end-to-end software development lifecycle. Ability to read and understand
requirements and design documents.
Good Analytical skills and should be self-driven.
Good communication with inter-personal skills.
Open for learning new technologies and domain.
A good team player and ready to take up new challenges. Active communication and coordination with
Clients and Internal stake holder
Requirements: Skills and Qualifications
6-8 years of experience in developing Java/J2EE based Enterprise Web Applications
Languages: Java, J2EE, and Python
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redshift, MongoDB
DB Script: SQL and PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Jersey, Hibernate and JPA
OS: Windows, Linux/Unix.
Cloud Services: AWS and Azure
Version Controls/ Devops tools: Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins.
Message brokers: RabbitMQ, and Kafka
Deployment Servers: Tomcat, Docker, and Kubernetes
Build Tools: Gradle/Maven
- Should have hands-on core knowledge of Java.
- Must have min 3-5 years of experience.
Kindly do not apply otherwise.
Candidates must also fill out this form to start their processes. -> https://forms.gle/mBUAdg2NfrL6DF479
Looking for 5+ years of experienced Java developers to work on a new-age lending finance company based in Pune. We empower established banks with the lending ecosystem of the future. Backed by HDFC, we are on a mission to grow our current transactional amount of 13 Bn+ to tenfolds in the near future.
Our tech stack is one of the most exciting and ahead of its times where we would be expecting you to get your hands practical on these things.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Mentoring junior developers with code reviews design reviews and unit tests.
- Code Versioning (Git, Bitbucket)
• Multi-threading, Background Scheduling
• Design & Architecture patterns
• Springboot, MVC, API-first philosophy
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Work with database versioning concepts using Java.
- Api Gateways - APiCurio, Kong, Open API Concept
- Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- DB - PSQL, Aurora, MongoDB
- Deployment - basic understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform AWS
- Alerting & Monitoring - grafana, elasticsearch, kibana, fluentd, prometheus
Although the full list of the tech stack is very vast, and we've multiple developers for each part of the stack, we would expect any senior role to understand the basics of other services end of the day, but be fluent in Core Java.
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards
- Define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance applications
- Develop custom modules for integration into ERP, accounting, fulfillment, and marketing systems
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production-- critical environments
- Account for client short- and long-term goals when recommending a solution
- Set up, configure, and optimize enterprise-level e-commerce software and servers
- Provide technical leadership in the development and delivery of solutions
- Troubleshoot production application issues under pressure and define a path to resolve them
- Perform team code reviews and provide technical oversight
- Implement and maintain Magento development standards and best practices
- Tracks the work against plan and reports the status on agreed time without fail.
- Interface with the clients to understand and document their needs.
-Ability to mentor team members in core skills
Primary Technical Skills:
Excellent oral and written communication.
- 2 to 8 years of experience building scalable, robust Web or e-commerce applications in OOP PHP
- Experience with Magento 2.x
-Minimum 1+ yrs exp in Magento 2.x
SQL, PHP, CSS2, CSS3
- Experience with HTML, tableless layout design, and standards-compliant markup
- Experience with OOP PHP (3+ years)
- Experience with site optimization
- Experiences with theme integration and customization
- Knowledge of online payment gateways (e.g., Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.)
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents
- Prior consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Ability to work with minimal direction with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel will be required for this position
Secondary Skills :
- In-depth knowledge of PCI compliance and other e-commerce industry topics
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Knowledge of caching, and scaling techniques
- Multi-website, store view deploymentRestricted
- Design & implement backend APIs
- Mentor junior developers technically.
- Actively work to reduce tech debt in the backend
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the backend
- Tech stack - Java, AWS etc.
- 2-8 years of product company experience
- Advanced understanding of AWS stack
- Prior knowledge of solving problems at scale.
at India's Top BNPL/E-Payment wallet
Someone from the product based/Fintech
Immediate Joining or Notice Upto 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Invent, design and build software that is stable and performant
● Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team
will be working on
● Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
● Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment
● Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development
practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products
● Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database
● Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
● Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical
● 3-6 Years of Experience
● Expertise in software design and development
● Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
● Have knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
● Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
● Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and
third-party integration story
● Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise
(threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
• Work with product team to understand product vision and requirements
• Solve complex technical problems and perform the code reviews for junior team members.
• Produce deliverables at a consistently high rate and with consistently excellent quality
• Work with a team of engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for insuring the successful launch of many product features.
• Work in a product based R&D team and collaborate with other teams to integrate.
• Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
• Analyze highly complex business requirements, break the requirements to multiple applications; generate technical
specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Maintain best practices for development/code changes as needed
• Design and architect software applications
• Conducting code reviews and enforcing the quality standards
• Conducting the daily SCRUM meetings and removing the roadblocks
• Performance testing and tuning for scalability
• Develop quick proof of concepts to set the technical direction for rest of the team.
• Work with Devops and Automation team to develop automation strategy for your application.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of software development experience on web applications
• Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
• Must have hands-on design and development experience in Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure), Kubernetes, Microservices,
Java, J2EE, Spring/Boot, Hibernate, JUnit and Integration with front end via rest interfaces.
• Must have Hands-on experience in Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, Kafka, JMS
• Strong integration background required. Experience with Microservices, REST, JSON and APIs is required
• Experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Tomcat, Node.js, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services,
MongoDB, MYSQL, and query performance tuning
• Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, Github,
JMeter, Jenkins, NPM etc. is highly desirable
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life
cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
• Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Experience with system architecture/design
• Passionate about technology and technical challenges of all types excite you
• Eagerness to learn and learn fast, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop detailed design and deliver a scalable implementation.
• Mentor developers in analysis, design, coding and unit testing techniques
• Motivated self-starter and team player; you inspire others to achieve great things
• Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
• Supply chain industry experience is preferred
• Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions for different
• Strong written/spoken communication skills
• Experience with distributed systems operating in a scalable/high volume environment
• Ability to drive innovation
- Build robust & scalable web applications
- Participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting & delivery of web applications.
- Design and create relational database schema & application framework as needed
- Work with a worldwide team to integrate the product to meet the requirement
- Degree in Computer Science from a top-tier institution
- Relevant full-time work experience of 4-8 years
- Strong foundation in computer science, with solid competencies in object-oriented software design patterns, software QA methodologies, processes, and test automation.
- Ability to self-teach.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Software development life cycle (SDLC)
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Linux scripting
- Excellent in Jquery, HTML5, CSS, ReactJS or AngularJS.
- Excellent programming skills in PHP Codeigniter / Laravel Framework. (Laravel is mendatory)
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Must be well versed with software application design and development tools.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.