• Serve as a strong UX resource working closely with Product, UX, and engineering to create usable, functionally rich, attractive and ultimately better selling software.
• Collaborate with Product Management, product Owners to gather requirements and user stories
• Gather requirements by talking to users and stakeholders and understanding product goals and existing product usage.
• Conduct Usability evaluations, User Interviews, Usability Testing and related user and application based research activities - while ensuring the existing platform and customers continue to be successful.
• Translate customer feedback and usability testing into design solutions that will address the balance of user needs and business goals.
• Work and collaborate with a small team of UX designers with clear goals, processes and communication.
• Able to clearly articulate the rationale for your designs
• Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
• The UX Designer should create the initial concepts, tasks flows, screen structure via wire framing, prototyping and visual design, and later collaborate to ensure the technical feasibility of designs and guide the interface through the development process.
• Work cross-functionally with other product groups, service delivery, and engineering to ensure the platform meets the needs of internal and external customers.
• Maintain library of all the creative templates and material
• 3-5 years of experience in UX Design and UI Design for web-based commercial software applications
• Good understanding of user experience principles and usability, accessibility and responsive web design
• Experience with user research, information architecture, creating personas and work flows.
• Passion for understanding users and being their advocate.
• Experience working with Design tools such as Sketch and Adobe products
• Excellent hands-on experience in Balsamiq/ Axure RP and similar wireframing and prototyping tools
• Basic hands-on experience in graphic design softwares such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, etc.
• Strong communication skills to help establish best UX practices within the team and beyond.
• Attention to detail as well as holistic approach to design.
• Enjoys iterating on ideas, sharing and working in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong conceptualization ability and visual communication ability.
• Ability to adapt challenges and competing priorities in order to solve problems.
• Familiar with agile software development process and how UX fits within it.
• Past involvement in all phases of the design/development process.
• Superior verbal and written communication
• Proven track record of producing tangible results.
• Understanding of current technologies and a commitment for keeping up with design techniques across devices such as desktop, tabs and mobile
• Should know of the limitations and constraints of designing across devices and OS
• Experience solving complex UX challenges and creating wireframes for Desktop, web, tab and mobile applications
• Should be able to use existing visual design templates to create visual design, and adhere to the existing standards while creating them.
• Ability to multi task with good time management skills
• Knowledge of what HTML/CSS and front-end UI development is capable of.
• Familiarity with Agile concepts, and experience practicing SCRUM
• Experience working with remote teams.
- HFI / HCI Certification in User Experience