Axure Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Collaborate with the team to design, build, test, and ship high-quality API and solutions.
- Help evolve the technical roadmap as well as our core software development principles.
- Identify multiple innovative solutions to solve day-to-day development problems.
- Assist in mentoring and supporting the next-level team.
- Work in an Agile development environment to implement user stories as well as assist teammates with their tasks.
What You'll Need
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering, experience in designing, developing, and maintaining software or an equivalent level of work experience, and a track record of substantial contributions to software projects with high business impact.
- Must have an understanding of SaaS software development practices.
- Must have experience working in a microservices environment utilizing Kubernetes and Docker.
- Must have experience working with GIT source control management.
- Cope with change and evolve with technology platforms as needed.
- You are a wizard with HTML/CSS.
- Experienced in developing C# applications utilizing .NET Core (or Framework 5)
- Experienced with creating Angular 2+ applications and/or React SPA applications.
- Experienced in working with SQL Server and writing complex T-SQL
Summary of Skills
- 5+ years development with C# .NET Framework + .NET Core
- 5+ years working with microservices architecture
- 5+ years developing Web UI with HTML / CSS
- 5+ experience working with SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience working with Angular 2+ or React
- 1+ years of experience working with Docker
- 1+ years of experience working with Kubernetes
- 1+ years of experience working with GIT source control management
- Experience with Azure DevOps and deploying pipelines is a strong plus.
- Experience with versioning control and working with GitHub
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Can demonstrate working with Azure (you can provision resources and can demonstrate utilizing them. Experience with Cloud terminal is a plus) (Optional)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Practical knowledge and understanding of web applications.
- 3+ years of good hands-on experience in Python, with knowledge of Django
- Good hands-on experience in SQL Database (MYSQL / Postgres)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT.
- Has experience of working in an Agile Environment. Fluent in English (written and oral) Fluency in a second language is preferred.
- Comfortable working remotely with great communication skills for a remote work environment.
- Knowledge of any cloud. ( Especially Azure )
• Proficient in software development from inception to production releases using modern
programming languages ( Preferably Java, NodeJS, and Scala)
• Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure, solution architecture on AWS or Azure
• Prior experience working as a Full-stack engineer building cloud-native, SaaS products.
• Expertise in programming and designing circuit breakers, the localized impact of failures,
service mesh, event sourcing, distributed data transactions, and eventual consistency.
• Proficient in designing and developing SAAS on Microservices architecture
• Proficient in building Fault tolerance, High availability, and Autoscaling for microservices
• Proficient in Data Modelling for distributed computing
• Deeps Hands-on experience on Microservices in Spring Boot and in large scale projects in
• Fluency in cloud-native solution architecture; designing HA and Fault-Tolerant deployment
topologies for API Gateway, Kafka, and Spark clusters on cloud.
• Fluency in AWS, Azure, Serverless Functions in AWS or Azure and in Docker and Kubernetes
• Avid practitioner and coach of Test-Driven Development
• Deep understanding of modeling real-world scheduling and process problems into algorithms
running on memory and compute efficient data structures.
• We value Polyglot engineers a lot, hence experience in programming in more than one
language is a must, preferably one of Groovy, Scala, Python or Kotlin
• Excellent communication skills and collaboration temperament
• Articulation of technical matters to Business Stakeholders, and the ability to translate business
concerns into technical specifications.
• Proficiency in working with cross-functional team on refining initiatives to objective features.
Good To Have:
• Hands-on experience with Continuous Delivery and DevOps automation
• SRE and Observability implementation experience
• Refactoring Legacy products to microservices
- MS exchange: 4-5 Years of experience in Version upgrade and migration, Designing, Troubleshooting
- Azure: 3-4 years of experience in Designing, Maintenance, and Advanced utilization
- AD, DNS, DHCP: 4-5 Years of experience in Version upgrade, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting, PCI compliance experience
- SCCM: 2-3 years of experience in OS build and deployment, Patch management
- JAMF: 2-3 years of experience in App deployment and patch management
- Minimum 4 Years of experience
- Ansible with 3+ years hands on
- Any 1 container – Preferably Kubernetes
- Any 1 Cloud | Preferably Azure
- Overall, 3 to 5 years’ experience
A design lead at Moonraft is a UX design expert with a disruptive approach to design that brings together empathy for users and understanding of business. They must possess a guerrilla-like attitude to quick visioning and lateral thinking combined with the ability to articulate design. Openness and flexibility to appreciate ideas from anywhere is important.
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys, Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/ segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to cross- functional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team
Qualification and Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in design discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Product Design, Communication Design or Fine Arts
An online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience
Experience with rapid prototyping and familiar with front-end development/technologies
Minimum 5 years of industry experience
Self-directed but also collaborative
Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of all the latest tools
Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.