• Develop and maintain CI/CD tools to build and deploy scalable web and responsive applications in production environment
• Design and implement monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues
• Design and implement workflows for continuous integration, including provisioning, deployment, testing, and version control of the software.
• Develop self-service solutions for the engineering team in order to deliver sites/software with great speed and quality
o Automating Infra creation
o Provide easy to use solutions to engineering team
• Conduct research, tests, and implements new metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied as engineering best practices
o Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
o Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
o Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems
• Maintain, monitor, and establish best practices for containerized environments.
• Mentor new DevOps engineers
What you will bring
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years’ experience building, maintaining, and deploying production infrastructures in AWS or other cloud providers
• Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker and Kubernetes
• Understanding of NoSQL and Relational Database with respect to deployment and horizontal scalability
• Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems Experience with maintaining and deployment of critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tooling across multiple environments (Ansible, Terraform etc)
• Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, BitBucket, Artifactory etc)
• Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
o AWS services like S3, CloudFront, Kubernetes, RDS, Data Warehouses to come up with architecture/suggestions for new use cases.
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
Good to have
• Experience with code quality tools, static or dynamic code analysis and compliance and undertaking and resolving issues identified from vulnerability and compliance scans of our infrastructure
• Good knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON web service API implementation
AWS Certification must.
- Seeking an Individual carrying around 5+ yrs of experience.
- Must have skills - Jenkins, Groovy, Ansible, Shell Scripting, Python, Linux Admin
- Terraform, AWS deep knowledge to automate and provision EC2, EBS, SQL Server, cost optimization, CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Server less automation is plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English. Enjoy writing crisp and understandable documentation
- Comfortable programming in one or more scripting languages
- Enjoys tinkering with tooling. Find easier ways to handle systems by doing some research. Strong awareness around build vs buy.
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Recommend a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools
- Design and implement an Agile work management approach
- Make a quality strategy
- Design a secure development process
- Create a tool integration strategy
We are looking for a tech enthusiast to work in challenging environment, we are looking for a person who is self driven, proactive and has good experience in Azure, DevOps, Asp.Net etc. share your resume today if this interests you.
Job Location: Pune
JetSynthesys is a leading gaming and entertainment company with a wide portfolio of world class products, platforms, and services. The company has a robust foothold in the cricket community globally with its exclusive JV with Sachin Tendulkar for the popular Sachin Saga game and a 100% ownership of Nautilus Mobile - the developer of India’s largest cricket simulation game Real Cricket, becoming the #1 cricket gaming franchise in the world. Standing atop in the charts of organizations fueling Indian esports gaming industry, Jetsysthesys was the earliest entrant in the e-sports industry with a founding 50% stake in India’s largest esports company, Nodwin Gaming that is recently funded by popular South Korean gaming firm Krafton.
Recently, the company has developed WWE Racing Showdown, a high-octane vehicular combat game borne out of a strategic partnership with WWE. Adding to the list is the newly launched board game - Ludo Zenith, a completely reimagined ludo experience for gamers, built in partnership with Square Enix - a Japanese gaming giant.
JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd. is proud to be backed by Mr. Adar Poonawalla - Indian business tycoon and CEO of Serum Institute of India, Mr. Kris Gopalakrishnan – Co-founder of Infosys and the family offices of Jetline Group of Companies. JetSynthesys’ partnerships with large gaming companies in the US, Europe and Japan give it an opportunity to build great products not only for India but also for the world.
- As a Security & Azure DevOps engineer technical specialist you will be responsible for advising and assisting in the architecture, design and implementation of secure infrastructure solutions
- Should be capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and application, specifically in operating, and supporting high-performance, highly available services and infrastructure
· Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows, with demonstrated hands-on experience on the following domains:
· Experience in building, deploying and monitoring Azure services with strong IaaS and PaaS services (Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service etc.)
· Understanding of API endpoint management
· Able to monitor, maintain serverless architect using function /web apps
· Logs analysis capabilities using elastic search and Kibana dashboard
· Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking
· Data Platform: SQL, Cosmo DB, MongoDB and JQL query
· Identity and Authentication: SSO Federation, ADAzure AD etc
· Experience with Azure Storage, Backup and Express Route
· Hands-on experience in ARM templates
· Ability to write PowerShell & Python scripts to automate IT Operations
· Working Knowledge of Azure OMS and Configuration of OMS Dashboards is desired
· VSTS Deployments
· You will help assist in stabilizing developed solutions by understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
· Use of DevOps tools to deliver and operate end-user services a plus (e.g., Chef, New Relic, Puppet, etc.)
· Able to deploy and re-create of resources
· Building terraforms for cloud infrastructure
· Having ITIL/ITASM standards as best practise
· PEN testing and OWASP security testing will be addon bonus
· Load and performance testing using Jmeter
· Capacity review on daily basis
· Handing repeated issues and solving them using ansible automation
· Jenkin pipelines for CI/CD
· Code review platform using sonarqube
· Cost analysis on regular basis to keep the system and resources optimum
· Experience on ASP.Net, C#, .Net programming is must.
Minimum graduate (Preferred Stream: IT/Technical)
You will work on:
You will be working on some of our clients massive scale Infrastructure and DevOps requirements - designing for microservices and large scale data analytics. You will be working on enterprise scale problems - but will be part of our agile team that delivers like a startup. You will have opportunity to be part of team that's building and managing large private cloud.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Work on cloud marketplace enablements for some of our clients products
- Write Kubernetes Operators to automate custom PaaS solutions
- Participate in cloud projects to implement new technology solutions, Proof of concepts to improve cloud technology offerings.
- Work with developers to deploy to private or public cloud/on-premise services, debug and resolve issues.
- On call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance.
- Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures and infrastructure configuration
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience with administering of and debugging on Linux based systems with programming skills in Scripting, Golang, Python among others
- Expertise in Git repositories specifically on GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Gerrit
- Comfortable with DevOps for Big Data databases like Terradata, Netezza, Hadoop based ecosystems, BigQuery, RedShift among others
- Comfortable in interfacing with SQL and No-SQL databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
Great if you know (Skills):
- Understanding various build and CI/CD systems – Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Spinnaker or Cloud based build systems
- Exposure to deploying and automating on any public cloud – GCP, Azure or AWS
- Private cloud experience – VMWare or OpenStack
- Big DataOps experience – managing infrastructure and processes for Apache Airflow, Beam, Hadoop clusters
- Containerized applications – Docker based image builds and maintainenace.
- Kubernetes applications – deploy and develop operators, helm charts, manifests among other artifacts.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
- Solve complex Cloud Infrastructure problems.
- Drive DevOps culture in the organization by working with engineering and product teams.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to developers and help them architect scalable, robust, and highly-available systems.
- Frequently collaborate with developers to help them learn how to run and maintain systems in production.
- Drive a culture of CI/CD. Find bottlenecks in the software delivery pipeline. Fix bottlenecks with developers to help them deliver working software faster. Develop and maintain infrastructure solutions for automation, alerting, monitoring, and agility.
- Evaluate cutting edge technologies and build PoCs, feasibility reports, and implementation strategies.
- Work with engineering teams to identify and remove infrastructure bottlenecks enabling them to move fast. (In simple words you'll be a bridge between tech, operations & product)
- Deep understanding of open source DevOps tools.
- Scripting experience in one or more among Python, Shell, Go, etc.
- Strong experience with AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Security, Lambda, Cloud Formation, SQS, etc)
- Knowledge of distributed system deployment.
- Deployed and Orchestrated applications with Kubernetes.
- Implemented CI/CD for multiple applications.
- Setup monitoring and alert systems for services using ELK stack or similar.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins, Nginx.
- Worked with Queue based systems.
- Implemented batch jobs and automated recurring tasks.
- Implemented caching infrastructure and policies.
- Implemented central logging.
Good to have:
- Experience dealing with PI information security.
- Experience conducting internal Audits and assisting External Audits.
- Experience implementing solutions on-premise.
- Experience with blockchain.
- Experience with Private Cloud setup.
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience.
- You need to have 2-4 years of DevOps & Automation experience.
- Need to have a deep understanding of AWS.
- Need to be an expert with Git or similar version control systems.
- Deep understanding of at least one open-source distributed systems (Kafka, Redis, etc)
- Ownership attitude is a must.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!