2+ Artifactory Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Artifactory Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 2+ Artifactory Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Artifactory Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
• Develop and maintain CI/CD tools to build and deploy scalable web and responsive applications in production environment
• Design and implement monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues
• Design and implement workflows for continuous integration, including provisioning, deployment, testing, and version control of the software.
• Develop self-service solutions for the engineering team in order to deliver sites/software with great speed and quality
o Automating Infra creation
o Provide easy to use solutions to engineering team
• Conduct research, tests, and implements new metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied as engineering best practices
o Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
o Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
o Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems
• Maintain, monitor, and establish best practices for containerized environments.
• Mentor new DevOps engineers
What you will bring
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years’ experience building, maintaining, and deploying production infrastructures in AWS or other cloud providers
• Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker and Kubernetes
• Understanding of NoSQL and Relational Database with respect to deployment and horizontal scalability
• Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems Experience with maintaining and deployment of critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tooling across multiple environments (Ansible, Terraform etc)
• Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, BitBucket, Artifactory etc)
• Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
o AWS services like S3, CloudFront, Kubernetes, RDS, Data Warehouses to come up with architecture/suggestions for new use cases.
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
Good to have
• Experience with code quality tools, static or dynamic code analysis and compliance and undertaking and resolving issues identified from vulnerability and compliance scans of our infrastructure
• Good knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON web service API implementation