Apache Storm Jobs in Pune
CricStox is a Pune startup building a trading solution in the realm of gametech x fintech.
We intend to build a sport-agnostic platform to allow trading in stocks of sportspersons under any sport
through our mobile & web-based applications.
We’re currently hiring a Backend Cloud Engineer who will gather, refine specifications and requirements
based on technical needs and implement the same by using best software development practices.
● Mainly, but not limited to maintaining, expanding, and scaling our microservices/ app/ site.
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Always be plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and
● Comfortably work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web
technologies and techniques.
● Juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
What skills do I need?
● Excellent programming skills in Nodejs with Nestjs framework or equivalent.
● A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and
best development practices.
● Good working knowledge and experience of how AWS cloud infrastructure works including services
like APIGateway, Cognito, S3, EC2, RDS, SNS, MSK, EKS is a MUST.
● Solid understanding of distributed event streaming technologies like Kafka is a MUST.
● Solid understanding of microservices communication using Saga Design pattern is a MUST.
● Adequate knowledge of database systems, OOPs and web application development.
● Adequate knowledge to create well-designed, testable, efficient APIs using tools like Swagger (or
● Good functional understanding of ORMs like Prisma (or equivalent).
● Good functional understanding of containerising applications using Docker.
● Good functional understanding of how a distributed microservice architecture works.
● Basic understanding of setting up Github CI/CD pipeline to automate Docker images building,
pushing to AWS ECR & deploying to the cluster.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (or equivalent).
● Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, monitoring and network analytics tools.
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
We are hiring Senior & Lead Product Engineers to architect, design, develop & deploy our messaging, search, integration and document services written in the Java platform. You will be responsible for writing and scaling high performing, robust services for MangoApps suite of products. The focus will be on creating robust high volume applications, and at the same time have the ability to turn around quick prototypes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 6 to 15 years of hands-on product design & development experience in high performing performance grade Java based systems
- BE or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing database driven, Internet-based, server product a must.
- Sound understanding of various design patterns and hands on experience of Multi threading, Collections and Concurrency required.
- Ability to work as an Individual contributor and also collaborate with team members to get things done
- Experience with web services, and agile product development methodologies desired.
- Possess very good analytical & problem solving skills
MUST-HAVE CULTURAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and proactively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages excellent performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment, and you’re excited by chance to play a significant role.
- Passionate: You must be excited about customer service and ensure our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals.
WHY JOIN US?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about customer service and believe providing stellar customer support is a strategic differentiator for a product company
WHAT IS WORKING AT MANGOAPPS LIKE?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else
- Pune, India
MangoApps is an all-in-one platform for employee communication, engagement, training & teamwork. It is designed to drive digital transformation in industries where non-desk workers are the majority — healthcare, manufacturing, retail, pro-services, to name a few. MangoApps is privately held and is based in Issaquah, WA with offices in Seattle & Pune.
MangoApps was founded on the idea that by deploying one single system (instead of a patchwork of siloed tools) across the entire organization, companies can empower all its employees and significantly increase productivity, engagement, & satisfaction. Now, over a decade later, we still deliver on that idea every day so employees can get fast and seamless access to all the information and tools they need to share, communicate, collaborate, find & learn.
MangoApps has been recognized by the Inc500 as the #3 fastest growing software company in the Seattle area and has won multiple industry awards including a clean sweep at Enterprise Social Now - 2016, 2017 & 2018. In 2021, we were rated #1 Product in the Digital Workspace Quadrant by Software Reviews.
Great opportunity to work in Roots Innovations Pvt.ltd., We simplify the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform with AI-powered Bots to manage business processes & compliance for all types of industry sectors.
Profile – Backend Developer (Node JS)
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/BCS/MSC/MCA/MCS/M.Tech(Certification course will be Advantage)
Experience - Fresher
· Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the back-end application
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Follow and understand architecture design and implementation on
development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
· Conduct reviews and conduct team training on the complex features of NodeJS.
· Analyze business/functional requirements and translate them into
· Manage Product releases
Skill Set Required:
· Knowledge on NodeJs or any NodeJS frameworks
· Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
· Exposure to Cloud Environments like AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud
· Knowledge of an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
· Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience 5+ Years
- Can join immediately
- Well-versed in Core Java, OOPs concepts, collections, multi-threading, concurrency, lambdas, and streams.
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring Core, MVC, JPA, security, transaction.
- Working knowledge of REST API designing as well as development, using Spring.
- Exposure to Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift for the microservices environment.
- Savvy with SQL and database concepts.
- Ability to use frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc., for implementing unit testing.
- Sound understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/bit bucket with Maven.
Please find below JD and do reply with updated resume if you are interested.
Software Development Engineer
Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Chennai / Delhi
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Thanks and Regards,
Recruiter (Tech) | Consumer TA
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto five years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing
This position would be part of CORE product development team to work on:
- Development of new modules & functionality.
- Fixing of the production bugs for existing clients.
- Contribute in team meetings to provide suggestions or raise concerns where necessary
- Participate actively in Agile SCRUM & play the role that SCRUM team demands
- Participate in technology discussions to perform POC’s & help in scaling the application
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
What you bring:
Knowledge / Experience
- 3-5 Years of hands-on experience on Java with knowledge of Garbage Collector, JMS, Event Based programming, Collections, Java Streams, Spring Dependency Injection Framework.
- Experience in Angular 2+.
- Experience working with Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Working knowledge on application Servers (WildFly)
- Strong experience in REST Web Services.
- Good knowledge in writing DB queries (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environment and proven knowledge of scripting languages
- Exposure to MQ / AMQ messaging system.
- Sound knowledge of Design Patterns
- Desired to have knowledge of JMX
- Agile – SCRUM or XP or TDD methodology preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator – ability to discuss technical solutions to internal and external parties and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Attention to detail – track record of authoring high quality documentation
- Organized approach – manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive mobile and web applications.
Qualifications Required -
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computers
· Experience - 3-4 Years
· Some experience with Mobile App development will be plus
- Experience in with Node.js, Express.js, REST API
- Experience with NoSQL database - MongoDB
- Experience with AWS services