Apache Storm Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Work with the application development team to implement database schema, data strategies, build data flows
- Should have expertise across the database. Responsible for gathering and analyzing data requirements and data flows to other systems
- Perform database modeling and SQL scripting
- 8+ years of experience in Database modeling and SQL scripting
- Experience in OLTP and OLAP database modeling
- Experience in Data modeling for Relational (PostgreSQL) and Non-relational Databases
- Strong scripting experience P-SQL (Views, Store procedures), Python, Spark.
- Develop notebooks & jobs using Python language
- Big Data stack: Spark, Hadoop, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume, Kafka, Storm
- Should have good understanding on Azure Cosmos DB, Azure DW
- Bachelors Master’s degree in information technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts.
The hire will be responsible for:
- Expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture
- Optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- Will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Experience with Azure : ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
Nice to have experience with :
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark and Kafka
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow
- Stream-processing systems: Storm
Database : SQL DB
Programming languages : PL/SQL, Spark SQL
Looking for candidates with Data Warehousing experience, strong domain knowledge & experience working as a Technical lead.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
Hypersonix.ai is seeking a Data Evangelist who can work closely with customers to understand the data sources, acquire data and drive product success by delivering insights based on customer needs.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Lead and deliver complete application lifecycle design, development, deployment, and support for actionable BI and Advanced Analytics solutions
- Design and develop data models and ETL process for structured and unstructured data that is distributed across multiple Cloud platforms
- Develop and deliver solutions with data streaming capabilities for a large volume of data
- Design, code and maintain parts of the product and drive customer adoption
- Build data acquisition strategy to onboard customer data with speed and accuracy
- Working both independently and with team members to develop, refine, implement, and scale ETL processes
- On-going support and maintenance of live-clients for their data and analytics needs
- Defining the data automation architecture to drive self-service data load capabilities
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related disciplines
- 10+ years of experience guiding the development and implementation of Data architecture in structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data environments.
- Highly proficient in Big Data, data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, data wrangling, data integration, data testing and application performance tuning
- Experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, Databricks, Flink, Storm, Druid and Hadoop
- Strong with hands-on programming and scripting for Big Data ecosystem (Python, Scala, Spark, etc)
- Experience building batch and streaming ETL data pipelines using workflow management tools like Airflow, Luigi, NiFi, Talend, etc
- Familiarity with cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with cloud data warehouses like Redshift and Snowflake
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent communication skills and prior experience of working closely with customers
- Data savvy who loves to understand large data trends and obsessed with data analysis
- Desire to learn about, explore, and invent new tools for solving real-world problems using data
Desired Qualifications :
- Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Prior experience in Data Warehousing concepts, multi-dimensional data models
- Full command of Analytics concepts including Dimension, KPI, Reports & Dashboards
- Prior experience in managing client implementation of Analytics projects
- Knowledge and prior experience of using machine learning tools