Apache Storm Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Work with the application development team to implement database schema, data strategies, build data flows
- Should have expertise across the database. Responsible for gathering and analyzing data requirements and data flows to other systems
- Perform database modeling and SQL scripting
- 8+ years of experience in Database modeling and SQL scripting
- Experience in OLTP and OLAP database modeling
- Experience in Data modeling for Relational (PostgreSQL) and Non-relational Databases
- Strong scripting experience P-SQL (Views, Store procedures), Python, Spark.
- Develop notebooks & jobs using Python language
- Big Data stack: Spark, Hadoop, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume, Kafka, Storm
- Should have good understanding on Azure Cosmos DB, Azure DW
- Bachelors Master’s degree in information technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts.
The hire will be responsible for:
- Expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture
- Optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- Will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Experience with Azure : ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
Nice to have experience with :
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark and Kafka
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow
- Stream-processing systems: Storm
Database : SQL DB
Programming languages : PL/SQL, Spark SQL
Looking for candidates with Data Warehousing experience, strong domain knowledge & experience working as a Technical lead.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.