- Create and lead innovative programs, software, and analytics that drive improvements to the availability, scalability, efficiency, and latency of the application
- Work with Directors to define and execute technical strategy and arbitrate technical processes and decisions.
- Work with development teams to guide future technology choices and foster cross-team collaboration
- Work across all teams to help define and clarify requirements, explore technical feasibility, and help define product directions and plans.
- Work closely with product & engineering leaders and tech leads to turn requirements into actionable plans that teams can understand.
- Define, Refine & Develop POCs in quick turnaround time and demonstrate the same to all stakeholders effortlessly
- Embed with teams from time to time to write code, provide technical guidance, etc.
- Very deep knowledge of the entire tech stack. Excellent understanding of the entire SDLC.
- Provides a multiplier effect in getting stuff done.
- Acts as SME for the team or product area within the Engineering organization and for cross-functional organizations as well.
- Teaches others why new features are important. Good understanding of customer use cases.
- A Bachelor's degree in any technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience administering AEM applications
- Build management using Bamboo/Jenkins or relevant tech
- Configuration and Release management
- Design and build enablement
- Good communication skills
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
- Design, develop, and test UI for customer-facing websites;
- Ensure and drive the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems;
- Ownership and accountability for delivering quality outcomes that balance technical, business and operational goals;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional front-end code;
- Delivery of the test preparation and execution on a day to day basis, including execution and defects reporting;
- Develop/deploy custom OSGI bundles;
- Examine existing and proposed applications. Evaluate, gather and document user requirements;
- Monitoring and management of the execution of the test cases including reporting;
- Design, develop, and implement data driven software solutions, mission critical data centric systems that are efficient, scalable, and supportable;
- Defining environment and resource requirements and managing their use on a day to day basis for that release.
- Competitive compensation (fair salary, bonus plans + equity);
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Experience with products in the Adobe Suite such as Audience Manager, Test and Target, Campaign Manager, Analytics, and others;
- Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management;
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3;
- Working knowledge in AEM 6.1 or above;
- Experience in Maven, SVN, MySql5.6;
- Experience collaborating with various stakeholders;
- In-depth knowledge of OSGI, Apache Sling, HTL and JCR;
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies;
- Ability to understand and integrate with HTML/JS/CSS built by front end developers;
- Experience in – Spring MVC, J2EE, Hibernate;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related work experience;
- Worked with agile development processes using JIRA and Workfront.
AEM including AEM 6.x .
· Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
· Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
· Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
· Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
· Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
· Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
· Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
· Familiarity of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
· Familiarity with basics of Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events (preferred)
· Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
· Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)
AEM Developer - Job Description
- “AEM Lead Dev” - Minimum 3+ years of experience in AEM and at least 4 to 7 years of industry experience
- Design and develop AEM components and templates.
- Hands on experience in DAM, workflows, MSM, User management and Dispatcher.
- Strong in Maven configurations with respect to various AEM archetype projects and integrations.
- Basic understanding and implementation of Java/J2EE design patterns
- Knowledge on Portal or related technologies
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Intermediate experience with at least basic front-end skills - HTML, CSS, JS [Jquery]
Nice to have
- Adobe certification (AEM Developer/AEM Architect)
- Experience working with Adobe Cloud Manager for deployments
- Experience working with AEM as a Cloud Service (AEMaaCS)
- Experience using Adobe Target, Campaign, Analytics, Launch, and I/O, and how each of these integrates with AEM
- Experience with Adobe’s Commerce Integration Framework (CIF) components
- Experience, or at least exposure, to headless content delivery and presentation as single page applications
- Experience with server management in cloud ecosystems like Azure or AWS
- Prefer to have experience in third party integrations with AEM [Other products of Adobe or any other applications]
- Working with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools like Adobe Campaign, Target, Scene 7, etc
Experience: 3-6 years
AEM, Java, Jenkins, DevOps
"Experience on Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience on AEM, JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix
- Develop AEM templates, components, fragments and experiences
- Work extensively in Core Java 1.8, JEE, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 6.0, CQ5.5, Apache CXF
- Translates business requirements into AEM specific implementation, specifications, designs, Authors content, etc.
- Make changes to AEM site content, assets, pages, workflow, etc.
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Diagnoses and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization
- To work on agile methodology, rapid development and prototyping environment"
Good to have JDBC, ANSI SQL, Jenkins, Core Java, DevOps, Adobe AEM
1) Minimum 10 - 14 years of overall experience.
2) Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing Adobe AEM, AEM architecture, AEM
Application Design and Development.
3) Minimum 4-5 years of experience in design, develop and support of large-scale web application
development, AEM deployment architecture.
4) More than 7 years of Software Programming/Demand Generation experience.
5) Strong knowledge and working experience with Java development is a MUST.
7) Experience with REST, OSGi, Sling and SOAP.
8) Develop Build scripts in Gradle/Maven.
9) Proficiency with complex IT/software solutions is a must.
10) Good to have experience in either Database Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing.
11) Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into
highly efficient and executable business processes.
12) Excellent verbal and written communication and articulation skills.
13) Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in
14) Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
15) Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a significant volume of work.
16) Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
17) Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Attention to
18) Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining dev-ops related scripts for enterprise applications.
- Experience of formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience in creating low level designs of the entire applications including servers, deployments and workflows.
- Has an extensive and consistent ability of delivering complex projects throughout life cycle.
- Experience managing the development and delivery of commercial websites.
- Experience managing or leading a team of multi-skilled engineers, developers and QAs.
- Good understanding of backend technologies like Java EE Servlets JSP Tag libraries and JSTL skills combined with a good understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Preferred Knowledge in Day CQ foundational concepts including the CRX repository the CQ platform the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates components dialogs widgets etc and the CQ development and deployment process
- Maintain and build solutions on top of the AEM Scene 7 DAM and SoCo modules
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the CQ core platform and integrate with other systems
Adobe AEM , Adobe cloud, Adobe Marketing cloud, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target , Adobe Social , Java, AEM, Jenkins, DevOps
Roles & Responsibilities :
- 10+ years’ experience in Java based web development.
- 5+ years’ of experience in Adobe AEM implementation for customer facing websites.
- 3+ implementations /Architect AEM websites experience.
- Experience in guiding globally located development teams for technical issues Preferred Requirements
- Experience in delivering Adobe Experience Manager websites with integration to other Adobe Marketing cloud products like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Social
- Experience with designing solution for Responsive Web sites and best practices in multi-channel environments.
- Experience in working with different business stakeholders at all levels of the company and influencing the technical decision for implementations
- Strong SDLC experience: familiarity in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and investigate improvements to processes
- Experience in working with multicultural teams at different levels in the organization
- Proven experience in owning a platform and proactively drive towards excellence"
- Installation / configuration / maintenance of AEM Author, Publisher, Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and DAM.
- Support of AEM infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
- Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager infrastructure and provide proactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
- Implement best practices for infrastructure configuration, migration/deployment and backup.
- Integrating Adobe AEM 6.x/AEM/DAM with external applications.
- Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, DAM, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Understand and participate in change control and change management processes.
- Should be able to work independently or with minimum guidance.
- Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams
- Experience with AEM administration, including user permissions, synchronization, sling, auditing, reporting, and workflows.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architects are a crucial part of our team. They bring the experience designs to fruition to achieve the business goals of the organization. As an AEM Architect, in this role it's important to step back and look at the big picture to see how the solution fits with the overall vision. Our AEM Architects working with our clients, as the go-to person collaborating with top-notch engineers to create and bring the experience into the real world for their customers/users.
Requirements for this role include:
• Ideal candidate shall possess extensive Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) development experience with strong Java/J2EE background
• 10 to 12 years of IT experience with at least 4 years of experience in AEM
• Understand the business, current and envisaged business and IT models, be a part of the core group of architects to
execute tactical and strategic initiatives
• Strong understanding of the AEM platform, architecture and infrastructure setup, management and performance
optimization to include Apache Sling, Apache Felix (OSGi) and the various implementations of the Java
Content Repository (JCR)
• Hands on experience and well versed in template/components/workflows, Sling API’s and integration of AEM
with other systems like Single Sign-On (SSO)
• Experienced back-end and web service developer
• Strong understanding CMS platform, architecture and infrastructure setup, management and integrations with
SSO, other J2EE implementations is highly preferred
• Candidate with a strong background in implementation of large Web Content Management Systems (CMS) is
• Experience with other offerings under Adobe Marketing cloud such as Adobe Analytics, Target, Campaign is a
• Excellent communication skills both spoken and written with effective stakeholder management skills is expected • Ability to mentor, handle and work collaboratively with development, quality and user experience teams is highly
• Ability to support deployment of applications to the various environments using DevOps tools and methodologies • Conversant with communicating and leading globally diversified teams across time zones and Agile centric
delivery models is a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyse quantitatively, scope technical requirements and
effectively architect solutions with appropriate tools is essential Qualifications:
Education and Experience requirements include:
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or Business
• Experience with implementing Web Content Management Systems on a large scale is required • Ability to create architecture diagrams using tools like Visio or other modern tools
• Effectively use services and APIs, key customizations and extensions of the systems
• Work collaboratively with other application teams
• Work with globally diversified team in different time zones
• Guide & mentor other team members
• Work on more than one project simultaneously
• Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills