Company : BPO
Position: voice process
Location: Kalyan Nagar HRBR layout _ Bangalore
Hindi and English Mandtaory
Experience 6 months +
Good at communication
- Providing IT Infrastructure support to our clients is one of the services we provide.
We are hiring a Desktop Support Executive for supporting and maintaining the the IT infrastructure and network uptime of a client with offices near Palam, In qutab Instl area and Gurgaon
- Desktop/laptop troubleshooting
- Maintenance of Mail systems
- Network Management
- Exposure to L1 server is additional benefit
Candidates should be :
- Graduates / 2-3 yrs diploma in Computers/ Electronics
- Certifications like MCP/ MCSE/ CCNA are desirable
- At least 18-30 months experience of desktop support
- Comfortable user of the internet and MS office tools
- Fluent in understanding/ speaking/ reading and writing English
- Would prefer candidates staying in the vicinity of any of the above office locations
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Should be able to resolve queries over the calls or have experience in Outbound or Inbound process.
- Good to have experience in Service/Product Support.
About the Company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Head quartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information, please visit www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness, and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
Nimble prides itself in not only making world class IoT Consumer products but excels in delivering an awesome user experience to our customers all over the world. We believe customers are at the heart of everything we do and delighting them is the primary responsibility of our business.
This role, Lead - Customer Delight - US will be responsible for delighting the company’s US customers. The person should be able to
- Deliver happiness to Nimble’s US customers every day/week of the year.
- Provide hands on support to customers via voice call/Web or In-app chat/email about Installations,Configuration, Customization & usage of Nimble’s world class products.
- Experience with customer support for IT/Electronics/Consumer Products is a definite plus.
- Takes Complete Ownership of all types of Customer issues till resolution and customer is absolutely delighted.
- Applies basic diagnostic/troubleshooting techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to common failures.
- Typically provides support for internal and external customers.
- Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
- The position, based in Coimbatore-India, will be reporting to the Sr.Marketing Manager/COO of the company.
- Excellent communication skills, both Verbal/Written and a passion for customer interaction.
- Should have at-least 4+ years of Voice support for US/UK Customers.
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent Team skills and ability to interact with Product/Quality/Marketing teams in communicating customer issues.
- Should be comfortable working US time zone ( 8PM to 5AM IST full night shifts).
- Any Undergraduate/Graduate degree with the medium of instruction as English.
Excellent package including employee stock options. Compensation is not a limitation for the ideal candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities
A Store Manager is Responsible for all Sales & Operations of a retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail operations, sales, customer relations & Technology.
- Responsible to meet sales goals.
- Create a customer service-oriented culture in the store.
- Ensure that retail merchandising is appealing to customers.
- Manage all other matters pertaining to store sales and perform additional tasks as required.
- Promote store sales through cold calling, marketing and advertisements.
- Manage inventory and Registers
- Billing & Handover
- Should have a complete knowledge of POS, reports understanding and MIS / willingness to learn.
- Crisp in money management and handover.
- Ensure all petty cash / petty cash vouchers are tallied and approved of.
Desired candidate profile:
- Excellent spoken and written English and Kannada skills.
- Passion for Customer care and sales.
- Good knowledge of Pos.
- Excel skills preferred.
- Immediate availability.
Customer / Tech Support Engineer JD
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer/Tech Support Engineer who will be solving high-priority customer technical issues in a fast-paced environment. The support team is the foundation of everything the company does, and we take the role of supporting our merchants seriously. This is a highly cross-functional role; you'll work closely with company’s merchants to uncover their business goals and then coach them on the best ways to use the company website to achieve them. Your role would involve explaining technical concepts, providing support for overall systems testing and implementation into the production, and creating and improving documents that help customers solve their problems. If you are someone who enjoys solving merchants' technical problems, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in requirement, design discussions, and come up with solutions according to functional specifications
- Develop in-depth product expertise as a master Fulfil user and teacher
- Translate highly complex business requirements into technical solutions through efficient design and using appropriate tools and technologies
- Technical support and troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation
- Collaborating with the product team to share customer feedback, ensuring we continue to learn and improve our product and processes
- Identifying and resolving application issues, providing feedback for product improvements and overall direction
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and talk to our customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the product
- Involved in other programming and documentation including API references, guides, and tutorials
- Take an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of our platform better
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python and SQL
- Relevant experience in working with eCommerce industry APIs e.g. Shopify, Magento, shipping carriers (e.g. USPS, DHL, FedEx etc), and Payment platforms
- Ability to adapt and write high-quality code that will be peer-reviewed.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT.
- Experience in working with web services i.e. HTTP, REST, JSON
- Superior interpersonal and customer support skills to provide excellent service
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Shift: Day / Night
- Work as a part of the clients' virtual business team or individually.
- Act as the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) with clients through email, phone or chat.
- Analyze, Plan, Organize and Work/Delegate the tasks to meet deadline and quality requirements.
- Work as a part of the both internal and external clients' extended team.
- Analyze, Plan, Organize and complete the tasks to meet deadline and quality requirements.
- Conduct online research for tasks to acquire results and present them in a manner that meets the expectations of internal/external clients.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service attitude
- Desire to learn new things every day
- Good with comprehension and analytical skills
- Good at using search and internet tools like Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo etc.
- Good in handling Office productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore
- The job location is Marathahalli and hence candidates staying near by office location or those who are willing to re-locate nearby to office location are encouraged to apply (One way cab provided within permissible limits).
- Candidates with gap of more than 2 years in their education or professional experience will not be considered for the position.
- Candidates should have all relevant education & experience related documents.
This role will focus mostly on customer service and loan review to start. Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling and willing to hustle to help get the business off the ground.
- Customer Service - Delivering efficient and friendly responses to customer across different channels (main responsibility)
- Credit Risk - Evaluate loan applications for new borrowers applying for Branch loans, find and prevent fraud (main responsibility)
- Servicing & Collections - Proactively reaching out to borrowers who have missed payments
- Product - Escalating customer feedback and IT bugs to help improve our product
- Finance - Manage refunds, repayments, and other payment processes
- General - various administrative projects as needed
- 1-2 years of previous job experience in customer service
- Passionate about our mission and our customers
- Highly entrepreneurial, proactive, and willing to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Driven by data and highly analytical, good understanding of excel preferred
- Good typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm)
- Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling e.g. willing to work on weekends and occasionally holidays
- You are required to take an online typing speed test through the link below
- Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop's Fables.
- Click the green "Start Test" button.
- Please upload a screen shot of your typing test results as part of your cover letter.
Apply here: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/branchco/view/P_AAAAAAFAAGKIzCHGAVHhy1