Senior Software Engineer
POWER BI with PLSQL
experience: 5+ YEARS
cost: 18 LPA
Concepts of RDBMS, Normalization techniques
Entity Relationship diagram/ ER-Model
Transaction, commit, rollback, ACID properties
Difference in behavior of the column if it is nullable
DDL, DML, Data Modelling
Optimal Query writing - with Aggregate fn, Group By, having clause, Order by etc. Should be
hands on for scenario-based query Writing
Query optimizing technique, Indexing in depth
Understanding query plan
Concept of stored procedure, Cursor, trigger, View
Beginner level - PL/SQL - Procedure Function writing skill.
Spring JPA and Spring Data basics
Basic Concepts on Unix
Commonly used Unix Commands with their options
Combining Unix commands using Pipe Filter etc.
Vi Editor & its different modes
Basic level Scripting and basic knowledge on how to execute jar files from host
Files and directory permissions
Application based scenarios.
"Slack for Construction"
Early stage startup cofounded by IIT - Roorkee alumnis. A Mobile-based operating system to manage construction & architectural projects. Material, all the info is shared over whatsapp, mobile app to manage all this in one single place - almost like a slack tool for construction.Mobile app + SAAS platform - administration and management of the process, 150000 users, subscription based pricing.It helps construction project owners and contractors track on-site progress in real-time to finish projects on time and in budget. We aim to bring the speed of software development to infrastructure development.Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by industry experts, we are on a mission to help the second largest industry in India-Construction make a transition from pen and paper to digital.
About the team
As a productivity app startup, we value productivity and ownership most. That helps raise our own bar and the bar of people we hire.We follow agile and scrum approaches for product development and use best of class tools and practices. Measuring our progress on a weekly basis and iterating fast enables us to build breakthrough modules and features rapidly.If you join us, You will be constantly thrown into challenging situations. Decisions that you take, will directly impact our clients and sales. That's how we learn.
- Prior experience in any data driven decision making field.
- Working knowledge of querying data using SQL.
- Familiarity with customer and business data analytic tools like Segment, Mix-panel, Google Analytics, SmartLook etc.
- Data visualisation tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
"All things data"
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Ability to visualise user stories and create user funnels
- Perform user test sessions and market surveys to inform product development teams
- Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed product specification and analytic reports
- Help define Product strategy / Roadmaps with scalable architecture
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests
Experienced in writing complex SQL select queries (window functions & CTE’s) with advanced SQL experience
Should be an individual contributor for initial few months based on project movement team will be aligned
Strong in querying logic and data interpretation
Solid communication and articulation skills
Able to handle stakeholders independently with less interventions of reporting manager
Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways
Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
Immediate Joiners Preferred
NOTE: Working Shift: 11 am - 8 pm IST (+/- one hour on need basis) Monday to Friday
1. Leverage Alteryx to build, maintain, execute and deliver data assets. This entails using data analytics tools (combination of proprietary tools, Excel, and scripting), validating raw data quality, and working with Tableau/ Power BI and other geospatial data visualization applications
2. Analyze large data sets in Alteryx, finding patterns and providing a concise summary
3. Implement, maintain, and troubleshoot analytics solution and derive key insights based on Tableau/ Power BI visualization and data analysis
4. Improve ETL setup and develop components so they can be rapidly deployed and configured
5. Conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks and transform data using SQL and ETL tools
1. 3+ years of relevant and professional work experience with a reputed analytics firm
2. Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Information Technology from a reputed college
3. Must have the knowledge to handle/design/optimize complex ETL using Alteryx
4. Expertise with visualization tools such as Tableau /Power BI to solve a business problem related to data exploration and visualization
5. Good knowledge in handling large amounts of data through SQL, T-SQL or PL-SQL
6. Basic knowledge in Python for data processing will be good to have
7. Very good understanding of data warehousing and data lake concepts
Work at client location as Tableau Squad BA / Tech lead gathering visualization requirements and building Business Insights and Dashboards
Roles And Responsibilities
- Work with Business stakeholders to gather Dashboarding/reporting requirements
- Document user stories
- High level and detail design for Tableau application
- Suggest visualization options and collaborate on prototyping of Dashboards
- Actively collaborate with customers and colleagues to ensure delivery excellence
- Display a growth mindset by proactively seeking feedback
- Technical lead for developers guiding them with complex set analysis expressions and Dashboard development
- Experience in reporting requirement analysis
- Strong hands-on experience in Tableau design and development
- Experience in set analysis, storytelling, data load scripting and security setup of Tableau reports
- Experience in working with large scale RBDMS (Oracle/Teradata preferred)
- Working knowledge of QMC
- Good SQL knowledge
- Ability to present analysis and technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create documented standards and procedures for others to follow
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI)/Data Analyst to create and manage Power Bl and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. If you are self-directed, passionate about data,
and have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Financial experience and Marketing background is a plus
- Strong Power BI development skills including Migration of existing deliverables to PowerBl.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Data modelling, Calculations, Conversions, Scheduling Data refreshes in Power-BI.
- Proven experience as a Power BI Developer is a must.
- Industry experience is preferred. Familiarity with other BI tools (Tableau, QlikView).
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions
- Craft and execute queries upon request for data
- Present information through reports and visualization based on requirements gathered from stakeholders
- Interact with the team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction
- Design, build and deploy new, and extend existing dashboards and reports that synthesize distributed data sources
- Ensure data accuracy, performance, usability, and functionality requirements of BI platform
- Manage data through MS Excel, Google sheets, and SQL applications, as required and support other analytics platforms
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Develop and update technical documentation requirements
- Communicate insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be part of the CS Strategy & Operations team that strives to make a difference.
- Assimilate data and analytics to create daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Analyze reports to detect problems during data collection and help review data that has been collected.
- Monitor data to identify trends and anomalies that might showcase abnormal behavior.
- Interpret data, develop dashboards and reports.
- Generate and share routine/ ad-hoc reports as required.
- Work with team members to drive CS processes.
- Monitor, update, and drive implementation of MIS reports.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience of 2-3 years in a high-transaction MIS environment.
- Knowledge of Google Sheets / Excel (vLookup, pivot table, charts, and adept in trend Metrics)
- Strong knowledge of Power BI, SQL, Data Studio
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Willingness to learn new things and is able to quickly deploy them.
- Is an empathetic team player.
Datametica is looking for talented SQL engineers who would get training & the opportunity to work on Cloud and Big Data Analytics.
- Strong in SQL development
- Hands-on at least one scripting language - preferably shell scripting
- Development experience in Data warehouse projects
- Selected candidates will be provided training opportunities on one or more of the following: Google Cloud, AWS, DevOps Tools, Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, and KafkaWould get a chance to be part of the enterprise-grade implementation of Cloud and Big Data systems
- Will play an active role in setting up the Modern data platform based on Cloud and Big Data
- Would be part of teams with rich experience in various aspects of distributed systems and computing
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 4-8 years.
Location- Mumbai ( Thane)/BKC/Andheri
Notice period: Max 15 days or Immediate
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3- 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modeling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Experiences in BI and Visualization Technology (Tableau, Power BI).
- Advanced T-SQL programming skill
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions.
- Key Responsibilities : Use cases to support use case analysis E2E, define capabilities, understand the data and model Machine Learning Operations MLOps Azure Machine Learning, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure DevOps, Overall Azure Cloud Experience, Powershell, DSVM, AML Compute / Training Clusters Azure Infrastructure Experience, Python, Big Data Python Scripting 8 Automate ML models deployments, Manage, monitor, troubleshoot machine learning infrastructure and Setup ML Pipe lines
- Technical Experience : Proven skills experience in Azure AI ML solution design and architecture based solution using Azure Cloud capabilities AML / AKS Proven record of embedding advanced analytical models into business processes Collaborate in multi-functional teams to evaluate business activities, and then develop innovative and effective approaches to tackle teams analytics problems and communicate results bitbucket, Nodejs, PowerBI SQL, Python
- Experience in setting up MLOps framework for AI ML team