SAP ABAP Consultants with Webdynpro, Workflow
at Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careator Technology is an end-to-end service provider for all your Application Development, Recruitment, and Staffing related requirements. Our primary competitive advantage is our ability to provide customized solutions that cover the whole process from beginning to finish. Careator maintains a broad variety of productive partnerships with organizations of the highest tier, and the firm ensures that each of its commercial associates is provided with an effective solution.
The founders of Careator understand that the combination of people and technology is essential to the success of a business. The company places a high premium on its employees and their relationships. This is reflected in the way that it creates its operational and strategic models, how it responds to consumers, how it connects with people, and how it promotes diversity in the workplace and the community.
- Experience as a Web Methods Developer with both MFT and JDBC adapter
- Experience in Web Methods Integration 9.x, 10.x/above.
- AS2 transmission with partners.
- Working experience in webMethods designer, Integration Server, Web Services
(REST, SOAP), pub-sub model, JMS, SAP adapter, SFDC adapter, AS400 adapter,
Web Methods Test Suit and MQ Adapters.
- Hands on building BPM and TN integrations. Must have built process models in
deployed them till production.
- Hands on CAF. Must have built custom pages on CAF and deployed then till
- Knowledge on Scrum methodology.
- Basic Fundamental understanding, logical reasoning, problem solving approach.
- Excellent communication.
- Good Problem Solving Approach
Primary Skills :
- Experience as a Web methods Developer with both MFT and JDBC adapter
- RESTful service development
- In-depth ESB knowledge
- Experience in SAP adapters
- Requirements Gathering & Designing: Liaison with SMEs to understand their Business Requirements and advise them on efficient system solutions. If required, guide the clients in re-engineering their Business Processes. Also, educate them on alternatives for system design & advice on how to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Implementation: Configure and Test SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Data Migration: Perform/Support Data Migration as required
- Client Engagement: Set up relevant data within the configured SAP SuccessFactors module, to showcase to the client the end-to-end business process. Collect & process the feedback from Clients, to make necessary system changes. Also, extend extensive support to Clients when they test SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Training: Educate clients on how to use SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Documentation: Diligently document Business Requirements to baseline for implementation. Prepare training materials & other documents required for the successful completion of the project.
- Support: Post implementation, understand the requirements/issues of the client and provide necessary technical solutions. This could include fixing issues and/or implementing new features based on business needs.
- Excellent troubleshooting skill.
- Functional knowledge either SAP PM, SAP ISU,would be a plus
- Knowledge on enterprise mobile application would be
Evora is an international system integrator with focus on mobile and user experience (UX). We are a trusted partner for innovative digital maintenance and service solutions for global and regional customers in Europe, North America, Asia & Pacific. As SAP Gold Partner, Service Now Specialist and Click partner (by Salesforce), we offer consulting services, software development, quality assurance services and system integration based on standard components and products, as well as support & application management. By implementing best-practice solutions while optimizing their processes we help our customers to be successful in tomorrow's world. Together with our partner Parasus we are expanding into the area of SAP procurement, covering technology such as SAP SRM, SAP SLC, ERP MM, SAP S/4 or SAP Ariba.
- Software development in general with 3 years in complex in of the following areas:Application workflow development, Utilizing the BOPF framework, interface development to 3rd party systems using e.g. SAP PI / PO, ABAP / ABAP OO frameworks, SRM specific developments
- Hands on development experience in RICEF objects
- Experience in SAP (SRM) is a MUST
- Strong analytical skills - ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Experience in implementation of user exits, BADI’s and reports to support custom processes
Sr. HR Applications Architect
Job Title – Technical Solution Architect/ Sr HR Applications Architect
Team – GIS
Role Type – Individual Contributor
Key relationships –
HR leads of various verticals
Technology and implementation teams
You will be supported by your peers and experts across many fields who will help you succeed.
COMPANY HR-Applications team is looking for a passionate, engaging Sr HR Applications Technical Architect to join our growing team. This role will perform Technology evaluation, Identification, Solution Design, Execute the design for entire stack of HR-Applications echo-system and perform Technical Production Support.
Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system. May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
Lead design and implementation of the HR systems of the organization mainly in SAP SuccessFactors and Cornerstone on Demand
Interface with business stakeholders, assess feasibility of the requirements and guide the Technology Leads and Implementation teams to align the solution development
Front-run the LMS migration initiative from SAP SuccessFactors to Cornerstone on Demand ensuring a scalable solution to accommodate future enhancements and adoption to all BU’s of Company
Explore new technologies and practices, be a part of the core team building an HR COE and define the standards and best practices
Act as a SPOC/L3 for the current product support related activities and the Learning HR-Echo System
Cross- training teams on knowledge transfer across business functions
Qualifications & Experience:
Excellent grasp of one or more HR systems, preferably SuccessFactors and Cornerstone on Demand
Proven experience leading System Integrations, Data Migrations, Implementations, Assessments and Process Improvements on technical stack
10+ years of experience as an HR Enterprise Architect
Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) is desired
Experience working in a Global Production support model
• To lead MBS architecture leveraging SAP products (such as S/4HANA, BRIM, BPC, GRC, Solution Manager, Business Object, Data Service, Fiori and Ariba cloud), third-party tools (such as Adobe, Vertex cloud and Open Text) and Ford standard services (such as AFDS, APS, PCF, APIC/DataPower, IICS).
• To deliver the architecture design of and perform POCs of system integration between MBS, I-ERP and interfacing enterprise and cloud systems.
• To deliver process design and information flow supporting functional work streams.
• To deliver the detailed technical design, such data platform, integration fabric, security and cyber defense, hosting and client infrastructure.
• To manage the technology catalogue in Mega Hopex.
• To guide the product teams in the development of the SAP ERP implementation.
• To provide architecture support such as troubleshooting application performance issues.
• To thrive in a fast paced working norm and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
• To collaborate with vendors, Ford IT and Business teams and meet the enterprise objectives.
• In depth technical knowledge of S/4HANA eco-system, F&A, BRIM • SAP GRC experience a definite Plus.
• Must be able to work with Solution Manager • Active practitioner of AGILE methodology and familiar with architecture runway.
• Familiar with SAP testing strategy.
• Strong hands-on PoC skill leveraging CDSViews, ABAP, HANA Query, Java • Negotiation skills and ability to achieve consensus with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers.
• Strong and open communication skills both verbal and written.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Technical knowledge and experience in HANA Database, BOBJ Reporting, Linux operating systems, and enterprise integration.
SAP B1 Developer
- Degree or comparable in the computer science area Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
- Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)
This is Sindhu representing Allegis Group - An US based $12 billion Staffing and Recruiting Company providing Human capital and work force management solutions to over 6000 customers globally including 90% of Fortune 500 firms. Our offering includes Strategic Resource Program (SRP), Managed Services (MSP), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Executive Search and Consulting Services.
We are currently hiring for our E-Commerce client for Bangalore India.
Required Experience: 6-9 Yrs
Role: SAP HR ABAP UI5 Developer
- 6+ years SAP HR ABAP development experience. Must have experience and expert knowledge of ABAP development objects including: Dialog programming, User-exits, BADIs, Smart Forms and/or Adobe Forms, ALV, BAPIs, RFCs, and other SAP development tools.
- Must have worked on US payroll implementation projects.
- Must have strong experience in SAP HR ABAP and SAP UI5/Fiori applications using SAP Web IDE.
- Must have strong experience with SAP ABAP skills that include: Enhancement Spots, Implicit Enhancements, Explicit Enhancements, BADI and BAPI.
- Must have hands-on experience and technical proficiency in Object Oriented ABAP (OOPs) with expertise in WRICEF development.
- Must have strong ABAP debugging skills
- Experience with HR Interfaces.
- Hands-on implementation experience in SAP and the cross-function relationship between modules for forms, reports, interfaces, enhancements, BDC, LSMW, BADI, BAPI, workflow and other development work
- Expert ability to review and comprehend technical specifications and be able to coordinate with functional team for development activities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SAP Transport layers, IDOCs and interfaces and the different kinds of Transport Request and SAP best practices in handling transports
- Understanding of all the key enhancements spots (BADIs and User Exits) and how to best leverage them to meet customer specific requirements with minimal risk
- Must have an in-depth all round technical and functional knowledge in SAP and network infrastructure
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills and ability to drive root cause analysis on incidents and problems
- Experience developing user interfaces using Fiori is required.
Thanks and Regards
Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
Location: PAN India
- Expert in SAP master data/integration related experience
- Has participated in at least two large information transformation engagements
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice data creation, maintenance, governance, quality, and efficiencies