● 3+ years of experience in a UI/UX Engineer role
● Experience in designing low and high-fidelity interfaces using design best practices
● Experience is using tools such as Adobe Suite, InVision, Sketch, Figma (indicative not exhaustive)
● Track record of having developed a design language that meets the business vision
● Ability to work as part of an agile/scrum team
● Prior experience in designing responsive mobile Apps and Web Apps
● Carry out User Research to understand business requirements
● Document story boards, process flows and sitemaps based on user research
● Build Wireframes and Prototypes based on the requirements
● Carry out Usability Testing and capture the metrics to take objective decisions
● Create and enhance the UI/UX Design language
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Well-funded product based startup
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps using Figma tools
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images using Photoshop and Figma
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.CC and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We at Neysa believe that good software is one where you don’t have to (necessarily) read the full manual. Good software is intuitive, inviting and accommodating. Most importantly, good software should make life easy. Neysa is out to build the most intuitive network management software ever, and we are hoping you could bring the software alive through some impressive graphics and animation skills.
Location - Mumbai (Onsite)
Experience - 5 to 7 years in a relevant role
In this role, you will (Day in the life)
- Contribute towards building the user interface of the Achates Network Management system being built at Neysa.
- Work on creating seamless animations for a SaaS product.
- Work with some of the best developers to bring your work to life.
Must-have skills (On day one, we'll expect you to)
- Be able to create visually appealing designs, animations and other motion graphics related material.
- Have a deep understanding of current web development tools and techniques.
- Be hands-on with the tools of the trade like the Adobe Creative Suite, responsive design etc.
- Understand the backend enough to do proof of concepts. Working knowledge of SQL and PHP would be great.
- Be aware of search engine optimization strategies.
- Have great interpersonal skills, and be able to effectively communicate your design language with a developer.
- Have a good grasp of the English language.
- Have a showcase, which you can, well, showcase.
Added skills you may need to have (What separates the best from the rest)
- The initiative to work on your own, at your own pace, but on a schedule.
- The courage to iterate, re-iterate and the re-re-iterate till you get it right. And then defend your design philosophy.
- Think through all the possible applications of your work, and then make sure it looks awesome in every one of them.
- Making software that is intuitive. Users should NOT have to read the manual.
What can you expect....
A networking environment like no other…
- The best equipment which complements your talents.
- The best tools in the business for you to bring your creations to life.
- A great environment.
- Flexible work hours, and flexible work locations.
- The opportunity to make your mark and shape the future.
- And have fun…
The Technical Skill Tree
Things you must know…
- Figma, Adobe Creative Suite
- Sketch, InVision Studio, Principal, Framer
- Wireframing, Responsive web design
Great if you know…
- Cross-browser/platform compatibility testing, performance management, CSS/JS Animation
- jQuery, XML, XHTML, Data APIs (viz. REST)
- Joomla, Drupal
- Process automation tools viz. Jira, SDLC concepts
- Bitbucket, SVN
- Web security
We’ll help you out on…
- Web servers, system administration, website management, content management systems
The Neysa Team
Neysa is founded by a team which has nurtured a multi-million dollar business from it’s inception and grown it to be the best in its industry. We are problem solvers at heart, and we get our kicks when our ideas are out there, taking a crack in the real world. Never accepting the status quo, we have always pushed the boundaries of what is possible. And changed our lives, the people we work with and the community in which we operate.
AppLocum International, a UK based company, operates with a strong IT presence in Ahmedabad, empowering IT professionals and organizations with cutting edge technologies. As a product and service based industry, we have excelled in managing UK healthcare projects, leveraging our novel tech- led approach.
AppLocum International operates as a subsidiary of the renowned UK company, ADDVantage Technologies https:addvantagetechnologies.co.uk delivering innovative healthcare solutions like AllDayDr, Healthya, AppLocum, PharmSmart, ADDVantage Minds, and HEALTHYA Stations. Under the visionary leadership of our Founder and CEO, Suhel Ahmed, we continue to expand our expertise and presence across the UK and the Middle East.
What are we looking for in a candidate
- Proven experience 5 years as a UIUX designer with a strong portfolio showcasing successful design projects.
- Expertise in using design tools such as Figma and Sketch Mandatory as well as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of user centered design principles and best practices.
- Leadership experience, including managing and mentoring design teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams.
- Experience in creating and maintaining design systems.
- Solid knowledge of responsive design, mobile app design, and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail oriented approach to design.
- Experience in creating social media posters, banners, and other visual assets to promote brand awareness and engagement.
- Up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience with user research methodologies and usability testing is a plus.
What will a candidate be doing with us
- Lead the design and user experience strategy for our digital products, ensuring alignment with business goals and user needs.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to conceptualize and develop innovative design solutions that enhance user engagement and satisfaction.
- Manage and mentor a team of UIUX designers, providing guidance, feedback, and fostering their growth.
- Develop and maintain design guidelines, best practices, and design system components to ensure consistency across projects.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate design concepts and interaction ideas.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and gather feedback to iterate and optimize designs based on user insights.
- Collaborate with frontend developers to ensure seamless translation of design concepts into functional user interfaces.
- Stay updated with industry trends, design tools, and emerging technologies to drive continuous improvement in design processes.
- Work closely with product managers, stakeholders, and developers to balance design aesthetics with technical feasibility.
What will we provide to the candidate
- 5 days working.
- Flexible working hours
- International Exposure UK projects
- Training and development
- Appraisal every year
For more information or enquiries, please reach out to us on jobsapplocum.org
We are seeking an experienced UX Designer with a passion for creating user-centric designs for mobile applications and gaming products in the Fintech industry. The ideal candidate will have experience designing addictive gaming products that engage users while remaining intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, the candidate should have an understanding of regulatory requirements related to financial products.
Design wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for new features and products in collaboration with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders, with a focus on mobile applications and gaming products.
Conduct user research, and user testing, and analyze user feedback to inform design decisions and improve user experience.
Develop and maintain design guidelines, standards, and best practices to ensure a consistent user experience across all mobile products and features.
Work closely with the development team to ensure that designs are implemented accurately and that the user experience is optimized for performance and usability on mobile devices.
Collaborate with the marketing team to create designs that effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits of the product to the target audience on mobile devices.
Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments to ensure our mobile and gaming products are competitive and innovative.
Ensure that designs comply with regulatory requirements related to financial products on mobile devices.
Bachelor's or Master's in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field.
3+ years of experience in UX design, preferably in the Fintech and gaming industries.
Strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in designing addictive gaming products that engage users while remaining intuitive and easy to use, with a focus on mobile applications.
Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite.
Experience with user research methods and user testing.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Understanding of accessibility standards and guidelines.
Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to financial products on mobile devices.
A good addictive gaming product engages users by providing a sense of accomplishment, challenge, and progression. The product should have a clear goal and objective, with clear feedback on the user's progress towards achieving that goal. Additionally, a good addictive gaming product should be designed to keep the user engaged and interested through the use of rewards, incentives, and social elements.
If you are passionate about designing user-centric products for mobile applications and gaming products in the Fintech industry and deeply understand regulatory requirements related to financial products, we would love to hear from you!
Indiginus is a digital growth consulting company, with a focus on B2C and B2SME companies. We have worked with clients across various verticals and around the globe, including Bharat Matrimony, Design Cafe, Riaz Capital, American India Foundation, and IndiaLends.
We are looking for a smart and energetic User Interface and Creative Designer (Consultant) highly skilled with Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating UI and creative designs and making design changes as guided by the head of experience design, and the creative head
- Design and deliver mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces - both app and mobile
- This role requires the ideal hire to work 20 hours per week.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin, or Figma - as well as Photoshop
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, with a focus on business and product goals
- A strong practical understanding of the leading browser and app platforms and their features from a user experience perspective. Knowledge of the industry’s latest trends, apps and technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a team including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design
1 to 4 years of overall UI/creative design experience
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings. Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
About you : As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams to implement an enterprise-wide Frontend design strategy
- Execute all visual designs, from initial concept through development hand-off - Synthesize complex, abstract business requirements into meaningful and usable designs
- Bring the customer and product owners visions to life by conducting research, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and designing user interfaces
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Help maintain a design library and style guide to ensure a consistent look and feel across various products.
-Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
-Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
-Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
-Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Use storytelling and visualization skills to present and defend your design decisions to team members and stakeholders
-4+ years of Mobile App Design or related experience
- Experience across all phases of product design from research to ideation, design iteration, prototyping, and delivering high-fidelity UI designs.
- Excellent visual design skills and proficiency in design tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to solve problems creatively and clearly articulate design solutions to stakeholders - Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, or related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes
- Comfortable designing for web and mobile devices
-Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
Location: Delhi- Okhla
- In line with Industry best practices /- We have an energetic workplace environment where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
At Punchh, we are building the next generation AI-enabled marketing loyalty platform. We are looking for a talented UX professional to create best-in-class experiences that drive customer and business value.
Our ideal candidate excels at leading the design of simple and impactful B2B SAAS products while closely collaborating with design, research, product management, and engineering in a fast-paced, collaborative and customer-focused environment. You will work with various stakeholders to understand user needs, identify use cases, design UX concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and final mock-ups, ensuring pixel-perfect implementation of your designs.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with other designers, researchers, product managers, engineering, and customers to design simple and elegant products and features
- Develop user personas, use cases, workflows, scenarios, concepts, wireframes, prototypes and final mock-ups to communicate designs to stakeholders
- Conduct competitive analysis to ensure our product is best-in-breed
- Drive the design review cycle with key stakeholders and customers to ensure the designs achieve the set goals
- Lead and support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Work with engineering to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of your designs
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience as a User Experience Designer for complex web applications
- A fundamental understanding of the UX design process from discovery, through definition, design, and implementation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Design (B.Des/M.Des/Any other equivalent degree)
- A passion for creating simple and elegant solutions that drive user and business value
- Proficiency in standard UX software (we use Figma)
- A portfolio of design work with case studies demonstrating your process and the impact of your efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work collaboratively with cross-functional teammates to deliver the best possible solution for our users
Bonus Points If You
- Possess working knowledge of loyalty programs, CRM, and/or email marketing campaigns
- Understanding of B2B Space