Apply only if you want to build India's Audible with us and improve lives.
We are a bootstrapped profitable company. And looking for people who take accountability and has owner mentality.
About GIGL Summaries Private Limited
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients while delivering financially favourable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ANAROCK is the place for you.
We are looking for software developers for our backend development team who are all-rounders - quality conscious, product thinkers and smart – not mere coders. The growing business and our hunger to become champions of the online real estate industry demand the developers to produce super-efficient solutions. In the pursuit of excellence, our developers compete against themselves because there is no competitor on the radar. Your area of work will include advanced search algorithms, massive scalability, elastic storage, database management and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience, to name a few. In your day to day routine, you will solve challenges never seen before. The environment makes receptive people with an open mind and a drive of ownership to succeed and create impact.
Key job responsibilities
- Work on features with end-to-end ownership of design, development, testing and take it to production.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and release
- Work on bug fixing and improving application
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Android Development
- Strong experience in
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Android’s debugging, unit testing, app security, and performance optimization tools.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in a start-up environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
Experience: 2 - 7 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
Our client is a full stack fitness and lifestyle brand and is Indias largest app that is making fitness affordable, accessible and enjoyable through technology, data and intelligence. Available on iOS and Android, this app allows subscribers to work out at anywhere, anytime, and chose from a variety of available workout options like: gym workouts, yoga, Zumba, Pilates, spinning, kickboxing, CrossFit, and MMA. It gives access to 3000+ top gyms and fitness studios, fitness coaching plans and personal nutrition assistance and more in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Android Developer, you will collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, and use all your expertise to ensure superior solutions to match our scale of operations.
- Developing apps and building exceptional products
- Working in a cross-functional and collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies that continuously drive innovation forward
- Being part of a team of highly skilled and passionate people across multiple time zones
- Owning code quality and experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Ensuring that the development is leveraging common methods and best practices.
- Handling Code Reviews, Setup guidelines for Development.
- Enforcing consistent development patterns and security architecture.
- Carrying out A/B testing and be data-driven while approaching solutions to problems.
- Creating working prototypes and proof of concepts at tech scoping stage to demonstrate the feasibility.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in mobile application development
- Proficiency in Problem Solving, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of design concepts and constraints on mobile platforms
- Proficiency in Java/ Android/ Excellent in Kotlin & Flutter language
- Demonstrable experience building excellent mobile apps that are currently in Google PlayStore
- MVP/ MVVM architecture
- Firebase services
- Local databases (SQLite, firebase DB)/ORM (Green DAO, Room)
- Experience with a scalable architecture, while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and Setting & following targets and timelines
- High proficiency in Android frameworks and core components
- Bug fixing
We’re looking for Android Mobile Application Developer who has solid knowledge of Android application’s life cycle, specially in modern mobile application. We need someone to build the native applications for Android using Java & Kotlin on Android Studio. You’ll need to create applications from scratch or configure the existing applications.
Design and implement applications from initial concept, app architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing applications.
Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline app development cycle.
Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, maintain and improvise.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong knowledge of current Android development languages (Java & Kotlin).
Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
Self confident and enthusiastic.
- Overall at least 3 years building software for Android devices
- Experience with Java and Android Studio IDE
- Strong knowledge of different versions of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screens.
- Comfortable developing rich GUI's for the Mobile and/or tablet
- Solid grasp of object-oriented concepts and MVC/ MVVM programming techniques
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable java code.
- Experience with Offline Storage, threading and performance.
- Willing to learn Xamarin.
- Work on multiple simultaneous projects
- Divide projects into module with timelines
- Hands on coding, systems analysis, design and delivery of projects assigned.
- Coordinating project performance with business and clients.
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Meets project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
- Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
- Escalates and refers all projects beyond scope of authority.
- Consults with and advises development areas on applications in area of responsibility.
- Responds to problems in a timely, effective manner.
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android market with experience in
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of how to work with RESTful APIs
- Strong Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Integrate with our backend web services to deliver better and faster user experience
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Passion to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Working with highly collaborative and dynamic team environments
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. Our mission is to export the Silicon Valley mindset to the rest of the world.
We create digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses. We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a simple idea: If we make a difference for your customers, we will make a difference for your business too. And it works. Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to "wow" their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. The Wall Street Journal calls us “YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley.”
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have
built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
- Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
- Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation • Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 250 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire Engineering Manager for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us!
- Lead and coach a group of engineers in delivering scalable, flexible and secure features to our customers
- Leading engineering teams composed of backend, frontend, iOS, Android developers and QA.
- Deep dive into work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and resolve the root cause of problems
- Coach your team members how to increase the quality of their code based on real examples
- Involve in hiring for your teams
- Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automations based on real data analysis
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, to executive leaders in various functional groups within YML, to current and future customers, and to our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Project and Program management
- Collaborate with Product/Project Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Manage the development pipeline to deliver features on schedule while maintaining high bar for quality.
- Closely Interact with other functions such as PM/Product, Design, UI/UX, Architecture, QA, and deliver planned features
- Deliver Web, Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience.
- Primarily in web application development experience using, JAVA, Angular, ReactJS, Python, GO.
- Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Additional Mobile development experience Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C will be a bonus.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in an engineering management role, and a clear record of success prior to that as a senior/staff engineer.
- Must be compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Analytical, Problem solving and Debugging skills.
- Hands on experience in Designing, Coding and release management.
- Continuously increasing your team's work quality & performance.
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, functional tests, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to think from a product mindset.
- B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science).
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on cloud development experience
We are looking for a super cool Senior Android Developer to hold the fort for our Android Users. If you have a good knack for design and perfection is what drives you, then join our flock of perfectionists trying to create a super cool Dating App for the GenZs.
- 3-5 years of experience in Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Familiar with Kotlin/Java language, and experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- Strong experience with REST APIs, storage databases, Multi-threading, performance and memory tuning.
- Good knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM.
- Candidate Must be well versed with latest SDK versions, XCode, Objective C, Swift, UIKit, Cocoa etc.
- Expertise in integrating web services (XML/ JSon etc.) with iPhone applications.
- An experience in using Maps API, GPS services for iPhone/ iOS apps is required.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location.
- To take care of build and release process (Adhoc releases, Final release).
- Should have worked on cocoa touch, story board, core data, auto layout.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics is an added advantage.
- Must have good analytical, debugging, App publishing and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding his job.