- Develop Spring based server-side components of Enterprise applications.
- Build self-dependent modules which can integrate with external applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- We're looking for developers with 2-4 years of experience
Required Candidate profile
- 2 - 10 years experience
- Proven experience in server-side java development.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- String Knowledge in Java, Spring framework.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
Perks and BenefitsHealth insurancea learning environmentopportunity to work on cutting edge technologiesexposure to key customers in India and abroadwork closely with senior leadership that has already developed world class products
Our client is a specialty pharmacy service business model that enables essential interactions between patients, prescribers, payors, and pharma on behalf of independent retail pharmacies (IRPs).
Do not apply if: • Not having Experience in JAVA, PostgreSQL, Angular
Position Summary: Software Engineer Full Stack Software Engineer will be a part of the core development team working closely with various stakeholders to implement functionality, to our business success. This role will drive excellence through the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of complex software applications by leveraging agile software development practices. Software Engineer will work with Java/Spring technologies to build scalable applications with great user experience.
You will get to design, architect and develop complex enterprise software and SaaS web applications leveraging modern web stack.
Roles & Responsibilities
Design & build highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end. Help out in building the backend & front-end infrastructure.
Translation of requirements, designs and wireframes into high quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders and product managers.
Mentor team members and review their work.
You will enjoy this role if you...
Are a geek with a desire to stay ahead of the curve.
Like building beautiful well-architected software products with millions of users.
Work collaboratively as part of a close-knit team of geeks, architects and leads.
Desired Skills & Experience:
2 - 6 years of production experience with modern web frameworks - Ruby on Rails, Phoenix/Elixir and/or Django/Python.
Should have sound experience in developing scalable / distributed SaaS apps
Should have good knowledge and work experience in REST API implementations, JSON format handling, caching, sessions, multi-threading, etc.
Should be comfortable with database schema design and leveraging SQL & NoSQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB)
Experience developing, consuming and transforming internal and 3rd party API's (REST and GraphQL)
Experience with code quality and reusability practices (CI/CD for back-end & front-end repos)
Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, design patterns.
Strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, troubleshooting, and agile development
Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Bonus points if you have...
Cloud native development on AWS or GCP
Experience with implementation of container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes. Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts.
Looking for a highly skilled MEAN Full-Stack Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
1+ years in MEAN ( MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular, NodeJS ) full-stack development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Design, Develop, and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Designing and developing user interactions on web pages.
- Designing and developing APIs.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Thorough Understanding of Angular 8 / 9
- Knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrapping, XML and other NoSQL databases like DynamoDB ( Preferred Skill of DynamoDB )
- knowledge on RDBMS like MySQL, SQL Server, etc.
- Distributed Technology Web Services (SOAP, RESTFUL)
- Strong experience in API development & integration, Database Design, third party libraries
- AWS Cloud framework (Serverless) and technologies experience.
- Familiarity with CI/CD for deploying the code.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git along with knowledge about branching, code merging, and code review strategies.
- NodeJS: 1 years (Required)
- MongoDB: 1 years (Required)
- Total Work: 1 years (Required)
- Angular ( 7 / 8 / 9 ) : 2 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time