Outstanding in English oral and written communication skills.
Good customer service skills.
Exceptional negotiation and sales skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
Sound knowledge of the company’s products and services.
About Bansal Fine Foods Pvt Ltd
- Call existing and prospective clients for property records.
- Manage and update property details in CRM.
- Maintain records of communication done with Clients into CRM.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties on the Real Estate websites.
- Manage the entire property database.
We are a curated marketplace where we connect potential pet parents with responsible breeders Pan-India to provide healthy and purebred pets alongside petcare guidance and pet supplies and services making us a complete pet ecosystem. Mr n Mrs pet rose to be a modern pet solution backed by a strong network of responsible breeders spread across Pan-India along with a team of Pet-parents and Pet-lovers who passionately contribute to making pets’ lives better. We promise to provide Healthy and Happy pets along with petcare assistance in all aspects of pet parenting and that’s how we have built Mr n Mrs Pet to be a complete pet ecosystem since 2016.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
BA, Bsc, Bcom, BBA, BAJMC,MA, MBA, Mcom, MAJMC
Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (English & Hindi)
Strong Persuasion Skills
Strong Negotiation Skills
Should be confident and convincing
Interpersonal Communication Skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently
Experience with outbound telephone sales is a plus
Lead Management experience
Being a pet parent is a plus!
Brief of Position:
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, breeders, and pet service providers.
- Convert new sales opportunities through telephone and website requests
- Maintaining Cordial Relationship with Customers for Long-term Basis
- Ask questions and understand customer needs and requirements
- Maintenance of CRM
- Follow up on inquiries from customers to secure the order
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Generating business through online freelancing portals like UpWork, GURU, Freelancer, etc.
- Candidates should know how to generate business through Social Networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Must have experience with bidding sites like Upwork, Guru, Lead generator, Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client interaction, Negotiation, also coordinate with technical team.
- Must be able to make proposals and replies to the leads.
- Must understand the running website /application development and must be able to explain those to the clients.
- Must have good Marketing skills, Expert in Social Media, Work individually & within the team.
- Must be able to conduct in depth market research about the clients in the targeted geography.
Skill-Set & Experience:
- Must have Experience with UPWORK, GURU, PPH, FIVER bidding portals.
- Must have expertise on LinkedIn.
- Strong Communication, Presentation Skills.
- Convincing, Negotiation skills.
- Must have knowledge of Lead Generation and closure.
- Must have experience with Client Communication and Team handling.
- Expertise in writing Business Proposals will be a plus point.
- Project Management Skills.
Job Location: Hybrid working from Ahembdad
Education Qualification : BE / B Tech / BCA / MCA / MBA
At least: 2+ years experience Candidate should have prior Sales / BDE / BDM experience in the Software Development Company (Ecommerce & Web)
Must Have: 1+ years experience with major eCommerce Projects ( Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce ) or CMS platforms preferred.
We are a fast growing full fledged Magento eCommerce development company that serves clients across B2B and B2C segments in Europe, Canada and USA.
Magento360 has successfully delivered 100+ small to large scale Magento eCommerce projects over the last 7 years.
Team is led by digital transformation and magneto experts with 10+ years of industry experience.
We have gender-neutral and inclusive policies to promote our people-first culture.
Benefits at Magento360
We aspire to provide employees with the best benefits experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. And to ensure it’s easy for you to take good care of yourself (now, and in the future).
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and Hybrid work model
- For taking care of your health, get access to workout and yoga sessions for at-home fitness and wellbeing classes.
- We offer Competitive compensation and bonus at regular intervals to ensure you are rewarded for your efforts.
- Paid time off including vacation, bereavement, sick leave, parental leave, holidays, and wellbeing days.
- Access to technology events.
- Candidate should be able to generate business through online portal likes Upwork, Freelancer, People Per Hour and etc.
- Candidate Should be able to Understand client's requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must have knowledge about IT services.
- Candidates should be able to write creative proposals.
- Should be Professional and excellent at time management.
- Responsible to prepare use cases, Business Requirements Documents(BRD), System Requirements.
- Specification (SRS) documents, Wire framing of the finalized projects and other functional documents.
- Motivate team to promote/sell professional courses like Data Science, Block chain, PMP, AI/ML, Six Sigma, SCRUM etc
- Leaders who have catered in U.S, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore and UAE that too into education industry will be highly preferred
- Building highly optimized team through successful employee engagement and retention, addition to that, also taking care of the growth, development, and goal achievement
- Optimizing revenue of the organization by meeting weekly/monthly/quarterly targets
- Leader will be responsible to work on customer success for client retention and satisfaction.
- Setting of targets for the team to ensure they achieve team goals.
- Identification & resolution of day-to-day operational challenges
- Allocate work to team & coordinates resources to meet short-term/long term goals
- Use of effective tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues within the team
- Conduct daily/weekly hurdles to monitor/motivate team
- Maintaining strong connection/relation with the team to ensure smooth operation
- Assign work to team members based on their skills, development needs and availability
- Training team member to ensure every recourse/team member is tuned to perform best tasks as per individual capability and skills.
- Handle escalation of the client to provide customer success
- Remains up-to-date on the current trends and issues in customer education, and is familiar with competency frameworks and curriculum development
Job Description :
The candidate will able to work closely with Business Development Manager to develop and improve the sales into the US market specifically, but not limited to establish plans and strategies to expand the client portfolio, and should be able to explore the market penetration solutions.
Candidate should be able to speak with new and existing clients over phone and chat.
Be able to co-ordinate with clients (Scheduling meetings and calls).
Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
Negotiating and renegotiating by phone and email.
Give products or services demo to clients.
Ensuring to meet monthly sales goals for the team.
Pitching products and/or services.
Build and maintain client relationships.
Strong English communication(Fluency in English is Necessary).
Ability to solve tough problems.
Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
Excellent time management and organization.
Any Graduate (BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.E in Computers, B.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (IT) or MBA in Marketing).
Must Required Skills : Fluency in English.
(Strong written and verbal communication skills)
CTC: 3.3 LPA (Increased to 4.5 LPA based on performance during 3-month training)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions.
- Fix appointments and conduct online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions.
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods.
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Vedantu Subscription as solution.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Learn/ Upgrade one’s own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 6 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment.
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with professional presentation.
- Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling tech / Saas products (preferred)