AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify & document the Scope of Work (SOW), objectives and any assumptions.
- Prepare cost estimates for manpower + materials, and ensure we are charging accurately for our projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan, and monitor progress using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Ensure availability of all the tools and resources before initiating a project.
- Prepare and maintain timelines for the effective tracking and completion of the project.
- Delegate to internal resources and vendors effectively, and track progress ensuring the project runs on schedule.
- Coordinate with all the internal and external stakeholders for information, approvals, resolving issues, status updates, answering queries etc. While maintaining transparent communication.
- Maintain timesheet logs for all the resources.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Analyze and Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues ensuring the project stays on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ability to manage multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Quick thinking, problem solving skills
- Budget management
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
About Project Eagle
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
Manage daily/weekly scrums.
Able to perform and follow coding standards.
Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
Strong Communication Skills.
unique platform in Insurtech. Competitive Salary.
At Scalex, Technical Project Managers are responsible for providing project planning and management for
established and new initiatives. They ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time
frame and budget and are subject matter expert within the company regarding technology concerns. You have this
opportunity to improve all aspects of project planning and scale at Scalex.
➢ Industry - IT Software (Digital Consulting /Digital Apps/Cloud & DevOps services)
➢ Location – Hinjewadi – Phase I (Work from home due to COVID-19 situation)
➢ Education - Graduate / Postgraduate in Computer Science
➢ Experience – 10+ Years
➢ Joining – 15 Days/1 Month
➢ Position –Full Time - Permanent
• Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and technical team
• Planning out the blueprints for projects, including RFP, SRS, POC, defining the scope, allocating resources,
setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
• Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
• Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
• Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively
working toward established milestones
• Hold regular technical team meetings to track milestones, deliverables, and change requests, addresses any
questions or challenges regarding projects.
• Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific
projects or initiatives
• Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
• Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
• Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
• Oversee user testing and report results—adjust requirements as needed
• Review all work produced by the development team
• Ensure code produced meets company standards
Must Have Skill Sets:
• Sound knowledge of web/mobile, cloud, and data analytics technology stack
• Effective Collaborator
• Delivery Management
• Risk Management
• Quality Management
• Implement new initiatives/processes, practices, etc.
• Ability to work in a Start-up & Agile culture
• Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
• Exceptional communication and reporting skills
• Working knowledge in all required technologies- Node.js, React, AWS, Azure
• Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
- Looking for candidate who has previously worked for Java / .NET Background .DEv background is a must.
- Overall Project Delivery Excellence
- Overall Revenue, Cost Management (Direct and Total cost)
- Active participation in Technology and Project Management forums
- Ensure projects continually understand more about Product, Technology, Domain and customer
- Developing/grooming teams and career aspirations of the team.
- Ensure all projects comply with the Organizational principles, practices & processes
- Provide necessary inputs and support to Account Managers that will enhance account mining opportunities and related closures
- Participating in Sales Campaigns, webinars and other promotional activities; recruitment, Creating Knowledge Repository
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager who is expected to work with various stakeholders to provide status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
As part of the Searce Cloud and Software engineering Technical Project Management team, you will work closely with the Engineering teams, Cloud Architects and Delivery Managers, and a broad range of cross-functional teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices. We will rely on your knowledge, expertise, and previous experience as a Technical Project Manager so that you can take an active role in working with the Cloud Engineering team through various stages of the project lifecycle, alignment of processes between Architecture, Service delivery management, definition and execution of new projects related to Cloud service delivery, cost management, compliance to name a few.
- Develop, maintain and scale effective Technical Project Management capability within Software / Cloud Engineering ensuring Searce meets and exceeds Availability, Performance, Security, Compliance and Cost goals in cloud service delivery
- End to end management of cloud and data projects from enterprise customers across the globe
- Work with all key cross-functional teams including Sales, Cloud Engineering, Software engineering and business teams to convey the technical vision for Searce digital growth and contribute to the alignment of programs, projects, and processes within Searce
- Assist software engineering and solutions engineering teams in project design and execution plans that meet or exceed defined customer requirements; assesses technology and execution risks and collaborates with stakeholders on decisions/strategy to achieve business goals
- Work with key stakeholders & management on process issues to address deficiencies impacting organization effectiveness
- Work with the project, program stakeholders to fully scope requirements
- Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives
- Report progress and associated metrics
- Drive risks to mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 3+ years of directly related work experience in both small and large companies with 2+ years of technical project management
- Great track record of technical project management and experience in technical specialties, methodologies, and processes
- Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business to employ specific technologies and best‐in‐class processes; experience in Agile methodologies required
- Have a technical understanding of the challenges and issues of complex, large‐scale cloud and data migration projects
- Experience with and proven success evaluating business requirements, identifying trends, and working to build processes/best practices around project delivery
- Working knowledge of Cloud – AWS and GCP and Node, React, Python, Django.
- ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP Certification (Not Mandatory)
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Pune
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with a proven record of increased responsibility
- Hands on experience in design, development and managing Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing
- and Business Intelligence projects
- Experience of managing projects in Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence
- Using open source or top of the line tools and technologies
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Modeling
- Experience of working with any ETL and BI Reporting tools
- Experience of managing medium to large projects, preferably on Big Data
- Proven experience in project planning, estimation, execution and implementation of medium to
- large projects
- Should be able to effectively communicate in English
- Strong management and leadership skills, with proven ability to develop and manage client
- Proven problem-solving skills from both technical and managerial perspectives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Position is remote with occasional travel to other offices, client sites, conventions, training
- locations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business\Economics, or a related field or demonstrated,
- equivalent/practical knowledge or experience
- Day to day project management, scrum and agile management including project planning, delivery
- and execution of Big Data and
- Primary Point of contact for customer related to all project engagements, delivery and project
- Design right architecture and technology stack depending on business requirement on Cloud / Big
- Data and BI related technologies both some on-premise and on cloud
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define the Cloud / Big data solutions roadmap, prioritize the
- Responsible for end to end project delivery of Cloud / Big Data Solutions from project estimations,
- project planning, resourcing and monitoring perspective
- Drive and participate in requirements gathering workshops, estimation discussions, design
- meetings and status review meetings
- Support & assist the team in resolving issues during testing and when the system is in production
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase
- revenue and retention
- Interface with the offshore engineering team to solve customer issues
- Develop programs that meet customer needs with respect to functionality, performance,
- scalability, reliability, schedule, principles and recognized industry standards
- Requirement analysis and documentation
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Visit and/or host clients to strengthen business relationships
- Demonstrates strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices. Possess expertise in one or more Functional areas Sales & Aftersales, Logistics, Dealer Management, etc.
- Conversant with more visual, more design-thinking based, and more agile lightweight approaches such as customer personas, customer journeys, service blueprints, story maps, etc
- Experience in agile methodology performing the role of product owner and have worked on at least 1 agile tool (eg. JIRA)
- Conversant with Spoken and Written German and English
- Global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
- B.E./B. Tech/M. Tech. – Mechanical, Instrumentation, Industrial, Communication, Electronics, Comp. Science etc.
- PGDM/MBA – Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage – Six Sigma, APICS, SCOR, PMP, etc.
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Aligning product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during sprints
- Coordinating with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
- Helping in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
- Resourcing availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
- 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum/ Kanban) is must
- Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
- Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
- Should be responsible for Scrum Master role and taking care of proper Daily Stand Up Meeting with the team and ensure team efficiency & unblock them by resolving their concerns.
- Taking care of complete Product backlog of the Product which is going to be developed or under development.
- Should be able to define proper Sprint Cycle & timeline for particular sub-part of the Product. Should be able to plan the Sprint items in such a manner that there is some needful & working sub-part of the Product is coming out at the end of every Sprint Cycle.
- Should be able to update Product Owner timely if there is any issue/challenge in the development team.
- Should be able to timely raise alarm / red flag to Senior Management/Product Owner if there is any major challenge in the Product.
- Should be able to manage team leave plans and then accordingly planning the Sprint Cycle.
- Take care of end-to-end timely and quality delivery of the complete product.
- Additionally , should be responsible for validating the product and ensure the quality of the product by identifying the bugs in the product. Should be able to timely update the development team for the bugs and push the dev team to timely resolve the bugs/issues.
- Project Manager will be accountable to handle the projects with delivery aspect such that the client is satisfied.
- Ability to manage a large size customer – Overall planning & execution.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Resource Allocation and Management.
- Develop and maintain project metrics and dashboards.
- Ensuring profitability of the project by accounting, costing and billing of projects.
- Project schedule and Tracking preferably JIRA or any other Scrum based tracking tool.
- Manage Risk and Issues logs with mitigation plan.
- Timely communicating with all stake holders about the status of the projects.
- Manage and trace requirements and scope creep.
- To keep client satisfied and grow the account.
Must Have Skills:
- Project Management.
- Scoping the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions.
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing, interpersonal, internal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.