Creates, modifies and maintains software applications individually or as part of a team under general supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements and documents software applications using established coding standards and methodologies
• Work within an agile scrum team, contributing to an atmosphere of continuous improvement
• Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices
• Understands how to interpret designs and database models and effectively collaborate with Architects
• Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
• Trouble shoot and resolve issues in existing software
• Continuous performance improvement of the system
• Minimum three years of HL7 development experience (implementation only will not be considered) using an industry known interface engine
• Understanding of FHIR and its primary components
• Experience with AWS or Azure cloud-based technologies
• Experience with OAuth2
• Minimum two years EDIFecs experience (Rhapsody will be considered if three years minimum)
• Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
• Experience with high transactional volume systems
• Ability to design and build workflows from requirements document
• Ability to gather requirements from existing platform
• Ability to learn new development language and platforms quickly and apply that knowledge effectively
• AWS Cloud technologies
• CI/CD experience or understanding
About Greenway Health
Job title: Sr. Software Engineer
Work Location: Mumbai
Reports to: Team Lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions of this profile include:
Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Engineering Graduate in any discipline.
Work experience in Mean stack webapp or product development.
Familiar with Agile methodology and Agile development
Familiar with AWS cloud services
Mandatory Technical Skills
AngularJS, NodeJS & MongoDB,HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Nice to Have Technical Skills
- Knowledge of MERN Stack is mandatory.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
Role: D365 CE / CRM Developer
Experience: 3-7 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
You will need to:
- Configure and customize Dynamics 365.
- Have a strong understanding on one of these 3 areas Sales, Service, Marketing & Field Service.
- Possess strong know how on the Microsoft Biz apps data model to perform end to end architectural design and review.
- Pose an in-depth understanding of the Dynamics capabilities to fit business logic inside Dynamics 365 in a seamless way to attain customer requirement with no adverse impact.
- Be a good coder and a reviewer to ensure the customization code quality is at the highest level possible and comply to the Organization standard.
- Be a hands-on coder to build POC on-the-fly and should be able to present to the customers.
- Be responsible for building custom applications, modifications, integrations, data conversion routines and custom reports.
- Provide technical support for project life cycle.
You must have:
- 3-7 years of experience in design, development, and delivery across the Dynamics 365 CRM landscape.
- Proficiency in developing, customizing, integrating, deploying, and supporting multi-channel Dynamics 365 CRM systems.
- Experience with the use of the Dynamics 365 CRM SDK.
- Absolute know-how of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Platform, its capability, its data model, security/ access control, web services and other integration approach.
- Strong knowledge on Canvas Model Driven Apps and common data service (CDS).
- Strong .NET framework and C# development experience including CRM API, REST and SOAP.
- Hands on experience in server-side coding, workflows, Java scripts & plugins.
- Strong designing skills around HTMS, CSS etc.
- Strong experience on SQL Server database, Integration services & reporting services.
- Knowledge on leveraging cloud infrastructure
You may have:
- Knowledge of Power Platform usage is a big plus with experience on Power Apps & Power Automate.
- Strong experience on ADO.NET, ASP.NET, WCF & Workflow foundation.
- Strong knowledge on Model Driven Apps and common data service (CDS).
- Knowledge on Data Volume metric analysis, database tuning, detecting bottleneck will be a plus.
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Graduate Degree (B.E/ B.Tech, BCA)
- Microsoft certification for Dynamics 365 CRM would be an added advantage.
- Excellent business communication skills with effective presentation and demonstration skills.
- Should have a strong learning orientation with regards to new technologies and implementing them.
- Should be a self-starter and initiative taker.
- Should possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented
The role is of a Full-stack Engineer who is motivated to actively contribute to the design and development of new product features and enhancements. The role is expected to contribute and support in delivering technical solutions for various problem.
Experience developing REST and GraphQL APIs with NodeJS and integrations with third-party solutions
Experience in React Native, Android or iOS Native is added advantage.
Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies
Experience with TDD and writing robust Unit Test cases.
Exposure to CICD tools, including Git, Maven, Jenkins, Azure
DevOps, App Store deployments
Hands-on development to prototype technical solutions.
Knowledge of any cloud platform solutions (Azure, GCP)
Aware of Agile (Scrum) methodologies
Willing to adapt and learn new/emerging technologies.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
BCA/ MCA / B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science
2 - 6 years of experience in development within product-based companies or R&D divisions.
Knowledge in Java, Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Data structures and algorithms
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love owning new responsibilities and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem-solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast -paced, results - driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You have a passion to mentor and drive technical associates to deliver quality products in an agile environment. You have a flair to setup new process and bring in an innovative mindset to drive the team.
“Bottom Funnel Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.”
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses.
We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
We are seeking a Full Stack developer in Bangalore, India to join our development team. These roles represent a great opportunity for the right candidate.
- B. E/B. Tech/ M. Tech from a top-tier college.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a product development environment.
- Good understanding of one or more topics such as React, Redux, JWT, and REST APIs.
- Experieence with Node and NPM (and the Node ecosystem in general).
- Comfortable working with Git/SVN and a good understanding of version control.
- Knowledge of SaaS/Microservices-based environments.
- Ability to understand business requirements/ workflows and come up with technical designs and implementations.
- Good communication skills (written as well as verbal/spoken).
- Understanding cloud environments would be a plus.
• Experience in development with Java Technology (Java, Java Script, Spring).
• Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP API).
• Understanding of No-SQL Database (Ex : Mongo).
• Understanding of relational databases: Oracle, MS-SQL.
• Good knowledge of software development lifecycle.
• Good learning capacity.
• Good team spirit.
Knowledge/Experience using agile methodology is a big plus
Experience with JSON, XML.
Very good knowledge on the Core Java, strong in the collection framework
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 6-8 years
Mandatory Skills Sets
- Expert level design & coding skills .NET framework. Must have wide range of exposure to all .NET framework components like ASP.Net with C#, MVC Ado.Net, WPF, WCF etc. Unit Test Framework
- Good exposure to UI technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular
- Work on relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Non-relational database – Mongo DB/Postgres
- Agile development methodologies and techniques & tools
- Experience in web services, Microservices
- Experience in developing complex/custom application
- Should be able to mentor Software Engineers to support design, code and meet software quality code standards as well as independently design and deliver projects
- Technical Hands on, Passionate, creative and team player
- Solving critical business problems and strong delivery focused
- Excellent Communication and problem-solving skills
Preferred Skills Sets
- Experience in cloud native application development using Azure or AWS will be an advantage
- Direct customer communication with European/US customers.
- Customer site work experience
at One of the Fortune 500 company , leading medical technology
Senior Software Engineer
Responsibilities and duties
- 4-7 years’ experience developing scalable Mobile, Web and Cloud based applications.
- 3-4 years’ experience with hybrid mobile applications using IonicJS.
- 3-4 years’ experience with backend frameworks: Node.js, Express.js, Mongoose.js.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Azure Cloud, Azure PaaS (Functions, Service Bus, etc.).
- 1-2 years’ experience with SQL Server and MongoDB database.
- Experience in developing applications involving data extraction, transformation, and visualization using tools like Power BI.
- Very strong experience with the orchestration of multiple asynchronous API calls via call backs, promises, and async/await.
- Hands-on experience with TDD, using libraries such as Mocha/Jasmine.
- Define and implement application & infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into Azure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins pipelines would be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud would be a plus.
- Experience in developing native iOS and Android applications would be a plus.
● Design and develop software to support business practice management of current products based on the Java/Python/PHP/Node JS platforms
● Ensure design meets product requirements and structured to scale with business growth
● Ensure design comply to industry standards and interoperates with 3rd party software
● Conduct thorough design unit and integration testing with other software components
● Adhere to proper software design principles and processes with design documentations, reviews, test plans and release notes.
● Mentor/coach and guide other team members to achieve project deliverables
Skills & Competencies:
● Significant and demonstrable Java/Python/PHP/NodeJS development experience (server side).
● Significant and demonstrable experience of using Unix / Linux based Operating Systems including performing basic administrative tasks.
● Desirable experience of scripting languages e.g Ruby or Perl
● Significant and demonstrable experience of responsive websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience of integrating payment systems to websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience in any database system
● Sound problem solving skills and aptitude
● Sound communication skills and team working
● Experience of the following is highly desirable: memcache, Apache HTTPd server, Tomcat, Linux, HTTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL
● Experience in creating cloud based solutions (AWS, …)
● Experience in working with highly scalable solutions (load balancing, sharding, clustering)
● Good problem-solving skills
● Team player ● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent documentation skills
● Proven ability to mentor, coach and guide team members.
● Proactive and take ownership of delivering best-in-class solutions that serve business outcomes.
Qualifications ● B.E/BS/Masters degree in Computer Science