Note:- Stipend is 7k-12k
Job Brief -
We are looking for a talented and competitive Global Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition. You must be comfortable handling inbound/outbound calls, handling Marketing activities to reach out to prospects on communication & Digital platforms, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, closing the deals.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Required Skills
Research new prospects and generate interest through e-mailers and cold calling
Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
Market research for identifying prospects.
Generating account-level contact information
Lead Generation & Qualification
Inside Sales via remote selling (online/phone)
Closely working with field sales team for closures
Managing engagement with leads remotely (online/phone)
Support marketing team during branding and lead generation events.
Experience in Inside Sales function in SaaS-based companies or IT Enterprise B2B Sales
Experience in SaaS/HR Tech Vertical is a plus
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
Position: Sales Development Representative
Budget - 12LPA
Work From Home
Summary of Job Purpose
- Owning & controlling new inbound leads
- Controlling qualification & nurturing of leads using SPIN methodology before passing to sales using different channels like Livechat, Email, Aircall or LinkedIn.
- Control LinkedIn outreaches to net partners & collaborations to increase top of the funnel
- Mapping customer needs using SPIN with product features
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Own email workflows to assist customer journey
- Working hours: 4 pm to 1 am.(IST)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound emails and LinkedIn reach-outs.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Own competitor landscape to track key initiatives & opportunities Research industries and accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Research/Execute events/exhibitions to sustain market presenceTeam with channel partners to build pipeline, with a single minded agenda to drive freemium sign ups.
- Perform effective introductory calls and online demos to prospects.
- Own & manage Market Development + Sales playbook in conjunction with Marketing.
- Have a partial time overlap with your territory/teams.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience (Required) for International Market in a SaaS B2B environment
- Experience dealing with SMB & Mid-Market Accounts
- Handled team size up to 5 resources. Experience with SPIN methodology or challenger sales
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills (Required) Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively Graduation/Post Graduation degree minimum.
- Good with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint (Required)
- Good with Linked Sales Navigator
- Good with Email Campaign Tools like Mailchimp
- Experience in US market and B2B SaaS is a must.
- Should have experience of cold calling too.
Interested can apply on: Sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
RevBoosters is a data-centric, service-based company that helps businesses to harness the power of marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart to grow their businesses using the concepts of Digital Marketing.
Services to clients are done by using techniques of performance marketing - PPC.
RevBoosters has a lot of success stories with helping businesses grow in the Indian market and markets in the United States of America.
About the role:
RevBoosters is looking to hire interested and driven candidates with excellent research skills to focus on growing the business by supporting the business development team in increasing the reach of the company to more sellers/business owners/brand owners, partner agencies and CMOs in the Indian and international markets.
- A graduate degree with 0 - 1 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity to learn more about digital marketing, e-commerce, marketplaces, retail and other concepts that are closely related to the domain of business operations.
- Highly proficient in researching solutions and business development.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of tools like MS Office, G Suite.
- Candidates aspiring to have a career in business consulting are the best fit for this role.
- Get a thorough understanding of the company, its services, target market and domain of operation.
- Research, research, research and more research of the business opportunities, viable income streams, target market and domain of operation.
- Identify new business opportunities by connecting with potential clients over social media or by the process of cold calling.
- Fill up the sales pipeline by generating a fixed number of leads on a monthly basis.
- Complete targets of setting up calls with the senior business development team and the clients.
- Assist the senior members of the business development team to organize and closing deals with potential clients.
- Develop and improve marketing and sales collaterals that will help the business development team close more deals.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
What’s in it for the candidates:
- A chance to work with a determined, enthusiastic, fun-loving and creative team that comprises the best minds in the country.
- Exposure to various concepts of digital marketing and in-depth understanding of each concept and its career growth potential.
- A chance to interact with industry leaders, business owners and achievers only to be inspired by each and every story that comes with them.
- A clear shot to prove yourself to be worthy of handling additional responsibilities with accelerated growth promotions.
- A chance to explore international markets that can help set up additional business opportunities.
Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales
Location - India (Permanent Work From Home)
Website - www.srijan.net
We’re looking for Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales who will manage and close deals in Srijan accounts and prospects. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world-class service. Furthermore, the ability to work cross-functionally with demand generation, Pre-Sales, and marketing teams to cultivate a pipeline is a must.
Passion, drive, and creativity are some of the basic skills that we look at, in this role. Experience in handling full-lifecycle sales in an individual contributor environment, along with working with partners to drive our business forward in the specified territory is key to being a successful Srijan representative.
- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in the US, who are invested or investing in Salesforce.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience of 7+ years of sales/client origination experience in the US, with Salesforce experience.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
Can work in US time zones.
- End-to-end sales experience with salesforce.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
- Provide enterprise grade support to our clients over email and phone
- Address core technical queries related to the product
- Perform cause analysis of customer issues via in-depth research and analysis using information from product logs and other databases
- Collaborate with Engineering and Data Analytics to help solve customer issues and provide reports
- Create and maintain internal documentation repositories
- Triage incoming requests and enhance workflows to deal with incoming ticket volume
- Ensure speedy resolution of issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Be a part of an elite Technical Support team
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like e-commerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia.
- 1-2 years of experience providing enterprise support to Indian and Global clients (B2B SaaS)
- Knowledge of Zendesk and JIRA is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts through clear and accurate writing
- People skills and having the gift of the gab to handle tricky situations
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility of working in rotational shifts
Life at WebEngage:
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
- Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Wisestep.com (www.wisestep.com) is on a mission to bring data-driven decision-making and insights to the HR Tech space.
We are hiring for Sales Development Representatives to help take Wisestep to the World.
This is an individual contributor role with a Sales Target.
You will fit if:
- You enjoy persuading potential customers to buy your products and services
- You understand the customer's true needs, not just what they say they need
- You are good with words to be able to communicate effectively with others
What we are looking for:
- Ability to sell to Decision Makers and sign up new customers in the Small, Medium, and Large Business categories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience selling online subscription Products, IT Services, or SaaS platforms
- Prior experience selling in the North American Market
- Strong work ethics with a sense of collaboration and ownership
- Ability to excel in an unstructured, empowering, fast-paced environment
- Any Bachelor's degree is good (not mandatory)
** Other Skills**
- Willingness to learn new information (tools, digital channels, etc.)
- Knowledge of using social media effectively
- Willingness to work in the US Time zones (7 pm - 4 am IST)
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
- Interact with IT & BFSI companies for recruitment of trained candidates from the company.
- Develop and maintain top-level relationships with designated accounts to establish a clear and comprehensive understanding of customer needs
- Develop, expand, maintain and report on a pipeline of qualified recruitment opportunities.
- Design and implement strategies for expanding the company’s B2B segment.
- Build, mentor, and lead an effective B2B sales team.
- Conduct and host talks with Senior Management of corporates.
- Prepare operational, recruitment reports fortnightly and present them to senior management.
- Work closely with the Training Team and provide inputs on the latest requirements.
- Take initiatives, identify pain points, improvement areas, and work towards achieving a solution
- Proficient Key Accounts portfolio management
- 4-6 years of B2B Sales experience
- Proficiency in CRM and lead management
- Education - MBA from premier institutes
- Efficient project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership alignment and experience, mentor and lead team
- Ability to work with data and uncover insights into the consumer mindset
About the Manager- Content Writing
We are looking for a passionate and creative content writer to join our marketing team. You are an individual who possess world-class writing skills, loves making complex technology easy to understand and thrives in a fast paced agile environment.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Design and execute content marketing strategy to support sales and marketing team
- Write compelling content for multiple online channels like blogs, white papers, Ebooks, case studies, press releases, videos, etc.,
- Drive internal sales enablement and work closely with our Inside Sales team to develop monthly client pitches, emails, and drafting content with various touch points defined in the outbound sales activity.
- Write innovative content copy for weekly social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ghost write few original content in the form of blogs, ebooks, others
- Support content operations including uploading content, maintaining content management system (Wordpress), creating supporting graphics.
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) in writing to maximise the visibility of all the online content pieces
- Engage with the internal product team, strategy team to get product briefs and create positioning documents.
- Research buyer personas, and create appropriate messaging around it.
- This profile will be required to collaborate extensively with fellow colleagues across the marketing, inside sales, strategy, leadership, other teams to create and execute high impact content development and content marketing projects.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Journalism, Business Marketing or related field from a top institute with an excellent academic record
- 4+ years of content marketing experience in IT industry / tech start-ups (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Have a proven track record of on time and high-quality project delivery
- Experience of having operated effectively in a high demand, rapidly shifting / fluid environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Functional Skill Set
- Impeccable grasp of English language with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics best practices
- Understanding of Social media content formats and style.
- Well versed with the nuisances of social media, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
Leadership Skills and Mindsets
- Lives and breathes a proactive delivery mindset, role-filling as necessary to meet program goals.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to manage through times of uncertainty and change
- Ability to work with marketing and sales teams virtually
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling and adapting as necessary
- Exceptionally creative with the ability to come up with creative content suggestions for various sales and marketing campaigns for different industries and personas
- Innovative mindset to come up with engaging content strategy that adds to our brand voice.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges across a wide range of audiences
- Self starter with the aggression to contribute continuously to increasing brand reach, and in the long run generating leads
Anywhere in India, Mumbai preferred.