About Hurix Systems Pvt Ltd
Nike for Medical Apparel. Not all heroes wear capes, some wear #KNYAMedHeroes
Our founders are alums of Stanford University, the University of Pennsylvania and
Lasalle College of the Arts
We are building a creative think tank to take KNYA Med to the next level. Our
creative team serves a large audience, educating and entertaining them while talking
about medical trends in India. We are looking for innovative writers who are
passionate about scaling up a D2C brand with purpose.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Ad Copy: Writing impactful and effective ad copy for our digital ads
(Facebook, Google etc.)
● Digital Copy: Writing copy as required for our website, SEO Articles etc.
● Product Copy: Helping to write copy where required for our physical products,
product manuals and other assets
● Blog (Creative Writing): Our blog Musings covers themes around sex,
relationships, mind & body. You’ll be part of the team responsible for curating
topics and writing short/ long form articles on a weekly basis.
● Informative/ Educational Content: Writing educational content in the form of
product & content guides, covering things like how to use our products, and
other interesting topics around sexual wellness.
● Strategy & Analysis: keeping an eye out for content trends, social listening,
and competitor content.
The ideal candidate will:
● Have 3-4 years’ experience in creative/writing roles
● Have a strong command over language
● Understand the nuances of how purchase decisions
● Be comfortable with narrating campaign ideas and story briefs
● Be passionate about understanding the consumer
● Be in love with the creative process
● Want to celebrate medical superheroes!
Inshorts is looking for people to work as Proofreaders in the English Editorial Team. Eligibility criteria include an experience of 0-2 years for the post in the field of English media.
CTC: 100% hike on current CTC
>Checking for spelling and grammatical mistakes in the headlines and body copies
>Verifying all the facts in a particular story before publishing
>Checking for the authenticity and accuracy of images used for shorts
>Making sure that any story is not repeated
>Have to look after the growth of the concerned team while adding to the overall growth of the company
>Strong command over the English language
>Good at spotting mistakes
>Sound logical skills
>Experience of 0-2 years
Inshorts is a content consumption and discovery app which provides news and other content in 60 words. It was started in 2013 with the aim of keeping people informed by presenting news in an easily consumable format. It is the highest-rated news app on Google Play Store.
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proof-reading articles before publication.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
● Think, Ideate, Research, Write and Edit copy for all marketing and communication initiatives
● Write and Edit copy for all campaigns but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case
studies, blog posts, website copy, and more
● Understand technologies and business value propositions and write copy with personalisation,
conversational, formal, and semi-formal style
● Ideate Campaigns and CXO emails, Social Copy to drive demand for all Marketing initiatives
● Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling copy and content plan
● Taking ownership of full yearly copy and content calendar
● Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete
● Think strategically and brainstorm for creative copy and content ideas for various technology practises
● Eye for details, proofreading and verbiage, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax,
spelling, and punctuation
● Ability to keep up with the best practises in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web
design, and business/industry trends
● Prepare internal and external communications including newsletter, press releases and other vital
marketing communications as needed
• A Technical Writer with experience in creating customer-focused
Must have skills:
• Writing concepts and procedures with consistency and
• Editing documents for correctness of grammar & sentence
structure, clarity of communication, and overall accuracy
• Familiarity with authoring and image capturing tools;
knowledge of video creation tools is desirable
• Ability to grasp functional concepts and draft content with
• Estimating and planning work and coordinating with others
for completion of deliverables
Prefer to have proficiency in the following:
• Understanding of Accounting domain in general
• Usability and SEO aspects
• Defining the flow and structure of how-to documents
Nice to have:
Excellent writing skills in any of the languages: Tamil, Gujarati,
Kannada, Marati, Telugu
What will you be doing?
• Write technical content, including concepts and procedures
for online help
• Provide editorial and writing support for UI strings
• Peer review product documents and ensure adherence to
inhouse standards and guidelines
• Participate in activities that lead to design, including
identification of business cases, product patterns, and
• Participate in market research, to understand the business
• Manage projects by collaborating with different teams
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.