Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Industry Prime is building an SEM (SaaS Enabled Marketplace), a complete procurement ecosystem for businesses to help them better manage their purchase through its cloud-based SaaS Purchase Management Software and assisting them with their end to end procurement. Our approach is unique and trying to solve a massive problem. Our software is helping over 50 Steel Companies manage their Procurement efficiently. We are over a year and a half old startup, profitable, and growing steadily. We are a young small team of 5 and the founder has rich domain expertise and previous startup experience as part of the founding team of TenMarks, which was later acquired by Amazon Inc.
Location = Delhi / Bengaluru
Profile = Assistant Manager / Manager - International & Domestic Sourcing (Metal Scraps). This is an urgent requirement.
Below are strict criterias.
1. Should have 4+ years of experience in international & domestic sourcing / purchasing / procurement of Aluminium / Metal / Alloy Scraps of various kinds i.e; Tense, Troma, TT, Zorba.
2. Should've travelled to international locations for aforesaid sourcing purpose. (not strict).
Any Bachelor Degree and Above
Preferably in Animal Feed, Supplements or Additives Industry.
Strong Negotitation Skills, Knowledge of the Feed Supplements and Additives market and its suppliers,
Familiarity with procurement software or SAP Systems.
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As the SCM Manager, you will be managing procurement of product, packaging and services for all ongoing and future brand launches.
- Leading & driving the identification and development of suppliers & vendors, negotiations to get better commercial terms & value
- Supporting in implementing comprehensive procurement and commercial/contracts for supplies & services for product development and manufacturing activities. Working closely with Legal team to ensure finalizing agreements/contracts appropriately in the interest of the organisation.
- Proactively engaging with suppliers & vendors to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Ensuring that the development and execution of Procurement and Commercial strategies are aligned with company’s business objectives and in line with the overall budgeted costs.
- Shaping policies for effective and efficient procedures for management of procurements and improving quality.
- Managing logistics for timely & effective management of supplies.
- Driving & supporting the administrative aspects for procurement including ensuring timely billing, reconciliation of bills with supplies or services provided. Working with finance function for statutory taxations and compliance norms etc to be followed by suppliers, vendors, subcontractors etc.
- Managing warehouse operations.
- Ensuring smooth daily work of warehouse operations and logistics processes, controlling, managing and monitoring inventory, ensuring adequate stock levels, ensuring all deliveries are dispatched on time, coordinating with the Logistics manager and management for any requirements. Strategizing for optimum utilization of warehouse infrastructure.
- Coordinating and Managing QC of products and ensuring that the reports are approved timely.
- Monitoring and documenting everyday activities of units and ensuring efficient working of both manufacturing and packaging department and ensuring continuous improvement in the same.
- Providing the necessary support to enable effective governance of inventory management rules, including definition of inventory categories and ownership matrices.
- Taking ownership for various inventory tracking reports and their respective KPIs
- Helping set data quality requirements to enable and maintain an effective executive oversight for inventory management throughout the enterprise
What you need to have:
- Experience in FMCG industry, Food & Beverage
- Capable of handling projects and decision making independently, should be strong on project execution skills
- Knowledge of excel.
- Quality Check (production aesthetic)
- Global sourcing
- Basic understanding of costing
- Following procurement processes as per guidelines
- Strategizing and implementing efficient processes to ensure 100% order fulfilment on time.
- Ensuring promptness, accuracy in procurements and maintaining records of goods ordered, received and returns.
- Ensuring efficient demand servicing – Delivery @ stores, call centre, retailers, franchises etc.
- Evaluating potential vendors, negotiating and getting them registered as per set process.
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Regularly doing market research ensuring generic medicines range is enhanced from time to time.
- Maintaining accurate medicine master data base.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Liaising with new vendors and negotiating for the best deals whenever required
- Ensuring that the products and supplies are of high quality and as per set standards.
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders as needed
- Working with internal team members ensuring speed and accuracy and performing other duties.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Preparing training material and conduct regular training to all team members of Supply Chain Management.
- Preparing regular reports and ensuring timely update to management.
What you need to have:
- Qualification: Professional Degree
- Experience : 6-7 years of Procurement experience of Medicines (mandatory) / FMCG products
- Age : 28 – 35
- Pharmacy Knowledge – Medicine, Generic Medicines and FMCG items
- Market Orientation / Vendor Knowledge
- Ability to negotiate
- Computer Knowledge
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Analyzing the marketplace to find capable manufactures who provide the best product cost, quality and delivery objectives insuring maximum bottom-line impact
- Managing the end-to-end RFx process, Supplier selection including negotiating the best cost and contract
- Managing the supplier relationship on an ongoing basis including holding the supplier to quality and compliance requirements
- Developing negotiation strategies to deliver against business objectives and achieving sustainable relationships with suppliers. This includes periodic rebidding to ensure our costs remain competitive
- Developing risk mitigation strategies including contingency plans, lead-time reductions and supply chain efficiencies
- Being responsible for selecting suppliers that can reliably deliver products on spec at high quality levels and targeted costs.
- Regularly monitoring key aspects of factory and supplier performance levels through a scorecard and audit process.
- Interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders and regularly updating leadership on progress
- 3+ years experience in strategic sourcing, supply chain management or supplier management
- Bachelor’s degree - BE/ BTech
- Experience in supplier negotiations
- Understanding technical requirements and translating them to business/ sourcing parameters is a must
- Smart, creative thinker and problem-solver, fast learner, with demonstrated initiative
- Willingness to adapt to fast changing situations encountered in startups
- Strong writer and communicator, excellent listener, with superior sales skills and comfort regularly interacting with strangers
- MBA from a reputed college
- Experience in consumer electronics and good understanding of electronics manufacturing
- Prior experience in setting up sourcing programs, supplier management scorecards and dashboards
This is a physical job (not work from home) at CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore. The salary range for this position is between 20-25k per month (slightly negotiable).
Roles and responsibilities:
Inventory Management and Stock
- Maintain a record of inventory raw materials and buffer stock, purchase, and stock as per need.
- Maintain Warehouse stock for supplies and oversee dispatch for orders.
- Maintain and record accurate data of stock manufactured and dispatched.
- Manage production facility and forecast production quantities
Production Unit Maintenance and Quality Control
- Responsible for production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
- Understanding quality aspects of production and implementing quality control measures
- Clarity on cost parameters of manufacturing and constantly working towards reducing the cost of production.
- Ensure the production team is as per the schedule and able to deliver products based on customer requests.
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment are maintained in good condition
- Monitors production standards.
- Minimize wastage
- Procurement of materials, identifying vendors, negotiating prices.
- Oversee overall maintenance, health, and safety of employees and production hygiene.
- Manage Labour by recruiting, orienting, and constantly interacting for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Manage labor demands, meals, and addressing any grievances.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Knowledge of Kannada, English, and Hindi