Roles and Responsibilities:
At AutoEntry we build innovative cloud products and services and deal with lots of data. This gives you the opportunity to work on award winning software that will be shipped regularly, is used by a large number of people, requires an implementation that scales, requires best practice security measures and must be reliable. Requires interaction with BAs, QAs, UX, architects, executive team, and customers, requires knowledge of front end, back end or the full stack and generally presents a diverse set of problems and ways to solve those problems.
We have a modern tech stack and use modern practices: CI/CD, automated tests, internal package management, push button deployments to all environments, separate staging environments per branch automatically provisioned, PR & code review for all changes.
We build on top of AWS which gives us the ability to iterate fast by taking advantage of cloud services, on-demand infrastructure, and the APIs to automate everything.
We have a range of interesting projects requiring software developers, projects are generally focused on delivering new features and service improvements to our products.
- Experience of working with Front-End Frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- You're comfortable with HTML, CSS and related technologies.
- Demonstrated appreciation for design and UX best practice.
About Sage group
Job Location- Bangalore, Hyderabad(Type- WFH/Hybrid)
Experience Level- 4-8 Yrs.
Angular JD keywords:
- Experience in Angular 2+ (Latest Version Preferred)
- Strong understanding of the OOPS concept
- Strong understanding of Typescript
- Knowledge of Observables
- Development of UI components using Angular framework
- Development of test harnesses and unit-level test code
- Work in agile mode
- Angular 2+, HTML, Typescript
- Unit Testing frameworks like Jasmine/Karma
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience with agile software development methodology
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Good team player, flexible and quick learner.
1) Lead the front-end development activities and team
2) Building scalable, performant and maintainable front-end applications.
3) You will be able to change our front-end methods and architecture
4) Participate in frontend architecting, development and reengineering
5) For both features and refactoring, you will take full end-to-end ownership, including testing and release
6) Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
7) Create modules and reusable components and coupling them together into a functional app
9) Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fixing them.
2) At least 4 years of experience with Angular
4) Strong knowledge of Typescript
5) Experience in continuous deployment of front-end applications
6) Comfortable designing, implementing and maintaining large scale frontend applications
7) Autonomous and out-of-the-box thinker
8) Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
9) Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
10) Experience in e2e test cases using cypress
11) Knowledge of testing frameworks/tools like Jest,Karma,Protactor, etc
12)Deep knowledge of Angular practices
2) AngularJS to Angular migration strategies
3) Micro frontend architecture
Araali Networks is seeking a senior front-end developer to help them build spectacular UI experience for their SaaS security platform.
Develop new front-end features using Vue.JS framework
Collaborate with key stakeholders across different stages of the SDLC
Deliver high quality code and lead validation of the developed features
Skills & Qualifications
4+ years of working experience as a professional UI developer
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Good working experience in JS frameworks such as VueJS, AngularJS
Hands-on knowledge on data structures & algorithms, time-space analysis
Araali Networks is a SaaS based cybersecurity startup that has raised a total of $10M from well known investors like A Capital, Firebolt Ventures and SV Angels, and and through a strategic investment by a publicly traded security company.
The company is disrupting the cloud firewall market by auto-creating nano-perimeters around every cloud app. The Araali solution enables developers to focus on features and improves the security posture through simplification and automation.
The security controls are embedded at the time of DevOps. The precision of Araali controls also helps with security operations where alerts are precise and intelligently routed to the right app team, making it actionable in real-time.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS, and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
On the daily basis, you’ll actively collaborate with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams to deliver high performant complex end-to-end software solutions that support a high-traffic web application.
More precisely you will:
- Communicate with UI/UX, business, analyze and suggest efficient solutions based on their requirements
- Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and existing functionality for each part of the projects
- Take ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.: usability, accessibility, performance, etc.)
- Good active listener, being able to hear and include propositions from engineers in the final solution
- Deliver architectural services, including guidance and conceptual design as well as technical and process innovations
- Bring a passion to remain up to date with the latest trend of ever-changing web front-end development.
- Investigate the latest technology and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to address future business needs
- Preparing, improving, and introducing new approaches/methodologies/tools and techniques within the department
- Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Preparing of technical documentation
Experience: 3 to 6 years in software development
Required Technology Skills:
- Web : Angular2+ (min 3 years), HTML5, NodeJS, Yarn
- Programming: Typescript
- IDE Tools : Visual Studio Code,
- Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
- Good to have: Java8, SpringBoot, JPA, Oracle PL SQL, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talend
- Software Development with best coding practices
- Proper co-ordination with other team members for maintaining source code versioning
- Complete and provide status of work to Team Lead/Project Manager regularly
- Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
- Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Flexible to learn other technologies and work across teams
- Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
- Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement components of our web application, and admin panel
- Build a robust, lightweight, and high-performance client-side app
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Write documentation and guides for web app & admin panel
- Expertise in ReactJS/Redux
- Working knowledge of TypeScript or Flow is a plus
- PURE experience of 1.5 Years and more in Frontend Development
- Knowledge of general software design patterns
- Up-to-date on the latest build tools, and libraries such as ES6, Webpack, Babel
- Able to work independently and drive results